Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Will You Still Banking With First Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will You Still Banking With First Bank? (434 Views)

A Customer Shares His Terrible Experience Banking With Gtbank / i regret BANKING with Skye: It has The Worst Online Service? / Banking With Nigeria Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Banking With First Bank? by NaijaCodedCom(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
I was at first bank the morning trying to widraw, but got to know that there is no service with the banking up to 100 people at the bank waiting till this moment same problem, Many done talk say as soon as they get there money they will stop banking with First bank because they mumu pass.,
what of you all will you still bank with them?
Share your view...

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Jv Partner / Beneficiaries Of Reports (continued) / Latest Technology On How You Can Manage,secure,sell And Program Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.