Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. (6312 Views)

Please Recommend Competitive Products Can Be Exported To China. / Can You Supply Cassava To Flour Mill (nigeria) / Wanted Immediately!Raw Cashew Nuts Suppliers To Supply In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Harvestmall: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
Our company deals in wholesale and export of Agricultural products. Due to high demand and increasing number of customers who need our products, we are now looking for farmers or major suppliers of Agricultural products. We are happy to form a good partnership with genuine farmers,companies, businesses, suppliers of agricultural products and even individuals.

Please visit our website on www.harvestmall.com. then go to opportunities and then partners to fill out the simple form there. Remember to tell us as much as possible about your company or yourself. Tell us what product you can supply and what quantity you can supply in a month.

We are very keen to hear from people who can supply us with cassava chips, soy beans and palm kernel shell.

We also want to here from people who live in the northern part of Nigeria where some of our products are grown.

Feel free to browse through our website to give you an idea of products we supply.

We do not compromise on quality so please only contact us if you can supply quality products.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by megachuks(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
I am a cassava farmer, i ve a large farm land, if u people can buy the fresh tubers i can supply. I ve not processed to cassava chips before, but if i ve the means i will process to chips. Chukyinvest@yahoo.com. This is my email if there is reason to contact me.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Harvestmall: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2012
megachuks: I am a cassava farmer, i ve a large farm land, if u people can buy the fresh tubers i can supply. I ve not processed to cassava chips before, but if i ve the means i will process to chips. Chukyinvest@yahoo.com. This is my email if there is reason to contact me.

Kindly visit our website on www.harvestmall.com. then go to opportunities and then partners to fill out the simple form there. This is to enable us have your details in our system.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Thethy(m): 5:58am On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Harvestmall: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2012
If you are interested in becoming a supplier, Kindly visit our website at www.harvestmall.com. then go to opportunities and then partners to fill out the simple form there. This is to enable us have your details in our system.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Etranshub(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
@harvest I ve been to ur website and am impressed but I have a question though, the $220 is for how many kilos of cassava chips
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by karlxavier(m): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2012
pls,give us a detailed report of what u're looking for. Is it for pple to supply you so as to export? Pls elabourate.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Harvestmall: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
Etranshub: @harvest I ve been to ur website and am impressed but I have a question though, the $220 is for how many kilos of cassava chips

We sell cassava in metric tons only so the price is for one metric ton.

karlxavier: pls,give us a detailed report of what u're looking for. Is it for pple to supply you so as to export? Pls elabourate.
We are looking for genuine farmers/suppliers that can supply us with high quality products. We sell to both local and international buyers.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Nosu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
I checked d address of ur office in naija and it is in delta, do one has to bring it to u or u pick it up?
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Harvestmall: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2012
Nosu: I checked d address of ur office in naija and it is in delta, do one has to bring it to u or u pick it up?

We will agree on delivery terms with our suppliers. Sometimes the goods are delivered to the port for export and other times it is delivered direct to our customers.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2012
Harvestmall:

We will agree on delivery terms with our suppliers. Sometimes the goods are delivered to the port for export and other times it is delivered direct to our customers.

what is ur pricing for fresh cassava tubers?
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Harvestmall: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2012
mbatuku2:

what is ur pricing for fresh cassava tubers?

we need more cassava chips than fresh cassava.We do not have any customer who needs fresh cassava at the moment.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by jadoo2003: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
I am into catfish farming I don't know if I can supply you live catfish

1 Like

Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Harvestmall: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2012
jadoo2003: I am into catfish farming I don't know if I can supply you live catfish

Thank you very much. We do not do catfish at the moment.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Etranshub(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
Harvestmall:

how do u inspect wat u re buying and how do I get paid if u dnt pick up and I cnt deliver to ur office
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Harvestmall: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2012
Etranshub:
how do u inspect wat u re buying and how do I get paid if u dnt pick up and I cnt deliver to ur office
Thank you very much for your questions

A Harvest Mall staff will always inspect the goods to make sure its the quality and specification we require. Some goods require that we test them in the lab for certification. After that is done and our staff is happy with your goods, then we will pay on delivery provided it is the quantity and quality requested. The only suppliers we REJECTED were those who after testing at their warehouse gave us a different quality or reduced the quantity. Other reasons for rejection are mixing the goods with low quality, for example a supplier putting the bad goods at the bottom and good one at the top. Generally, as long as you are honest and you deliver what we have accepted at inspection, we will pay you.

We do pick up our goods sometimes though.

We are a small but fast growing business. We are building our business on quality and honesty. We want our customers to have rest of mind when they order from us. Our customers are growing by the day because they trust us with the quality of our goods and also because of the honest way we do business.
We welcome suggestions on how we can improve. You can do that by using our contact us page or by mailing us using any e-mail address in the contact us page.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Harvestmall: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
We are currently looking for palm kernel shell suppliers that can supply us in large quantity on a regular basis.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Ojoyi: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
I can supply u palm kernel shell in large quantity. Thks.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by FX99: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
We produce casava flour n we can supply u any quantity u can ever tink of. our factory is in benue state. Email me on martinrichmond301@gmail.com if u need casava flour. Thanks
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by iniobong888(m): 5:14am On Jul 18, 2012
i stay in the northern part of the country( Kaduna) i could supply sesame seed, and groundnut, soyabean and onions , i could serve as a broker to you, i know how to get most agric product from the north at the cheapest price. contact iniobong4solution@gmail or 07034706326
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by solosamste(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2012
I have a large quantity of MORINGA OLEIFERA for export. if u are interested. Call me on 2348034025251 OR email temtol@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by vben: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2012
I can supply you palm karnel shell in large quantity, I buy palm oil from my village and sale in the town, contact me on 08029540202,08034570073 vbenphd@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Harvestmall: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2012
Thanks to every serious persons and business that have been getting in touch through our website and on this page. If we have not contacted you, we will as soon as possible.While you can reply on this page, we will also be grateful if you could also use our website as requested.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by esskayntltd: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2012
i can supply pineapples. reply
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Abbey1900: 2:21am On Jul 30, 2012
i can supply snail. reply
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by oloba(m): 12:58am On Aug 02, 2012
I can supply Bitter Kola,u can contact me on geminiscorpint@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by omejeo: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
I can supply original honey 100%pure, egwusi,palm oil,and ogbono in kg.call08066565432 or mail omejevn@yahoo.com.tanks
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
if you have an agricultural business running and you intend expanding your production but need access to agricultural loan to boost your production or you want to diversify your agribusiness, our reputable financial institution can assist you with agric. funds here in Nigeria.You can contact me on 08063896204 to express your interest and we get the process started.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Harvestmall: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
We urgently need coconut charcoal for export. Please contact us if you can supply.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by Theboyisgud: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2013
Harvestmall: We are currently looking for palm kernel shell suppliers that can supply us in large quantity on a regular basis.
how much do u people buy a bag of palm kernel shell.I can supply you as many quantity as u want.
Re: Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. by specialeagle(f): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
I have pig in a very large number in phc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 / JEWELRY/WATCHES / Designer Perfumes At Very Affordable Prices With Home Delivery:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.