Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,586 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores (1598 Views)

UNIBEN Releases New Admission List (second Batch) Check Yours Here / Uniben Releases 1st Batch Admission List. / Uniben Releases Admission Status For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Please be informed that Auchi polytechnic has started its post utme(screening exercise) application.Anyone who made the institution his/her first or second choice polytechnic institution, and scored 160 and above, in the last JAMB UTME is eligible to apply.Interested persons should apply on or before July 8,2012 as the screening exercise is scheduled to start on July 9,2012.
If you are not already aware,Uniben has released the scores of the post utme written about two weeks ago.If u want to check yours, post your username and password here and I can help you.Love you!
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by wyzman: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls help me check mine
username: putme2012_502492
password: Ms3P09MI
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
wyzman: Pls help me check mine
password: animam
The credentials didn't work.Pls check them again or forward the kofa mail u received to fidelisokojie@gmail.com.Wish u success
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by abbay19(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls, how much is d form and which bank can i get it?
Thanks.
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by addisababa: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
plz ow can we get d form and the registration stuff?
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 28, 2012
abbay19: Pls, how much is d form and which bank can i get it?
Thanks.
sorry I didn't reply in time, it was network problem.
Banks have not started sales of the forms.When they start I'll get you informed promptly.It will not cost above #1,500.Gudluck friends!
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2012
wyzman: Pls help me check mine
password: Ms3P09MI
The username and password are said to be wrong.Please remember that they are case sensitive and any alteration can make it invalid.To make it easy,you can forward the mail you received from kofa administrator(during ur registration) to fidelisokojie@gmail.com, and I'll just copy and paste the username and password to check.I wish u success
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by abbay19(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2012
MyFidelis: sorry I didn't reply in time, it was network problem.
Banks have not started sales of the forms.When they start I'll get you informed promptly.It will not cost above #1,500.Gudluck friends!

pls. I realy need the full information because the diedline stated is too close. So i need to act fast..... Thank you....
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
abbay19:

pls. I realy need the full information because the diedline stated is too close. So i need to act fast..... Thank you....
I agree with you-there is need to act fast.However,you have to be patient until banks start selling forms.I'll try and gather as much info as I can regarding the exam and keep everyone updated.Success is certain!
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by Edithspecials: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
MyFidelis: I agree with you-there is need to act fast.However,you have to be patient until banks start selling forms.I'll try and gather as much info as I can regarding the exam and keep everyone updated.Success is certain!
d form is nw on sales i bought 2 4m ecobank 2day. Its 1500. U can gt it in unity or ecobank in auchi
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by UgwuFidelis: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
Pls.. Is it only in edo state i can get it?
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ugwu Fidelis: Pls.. Is it only in edo state i can get it?
Ask at any Ecobank branch in the state you are.
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2012
@ Edith,tanx alot 4 d info.
My dear potential Auchipolytes, once u're able to buy the form(containing PIN) you will apply online at www.auchipoly.edu.ng....Carefully fill out the online application form and upload a passport.
When going for the screening, take along the following:
(1)printed application slip
(2)original and photocopies of your SSCE results
(3)original and photocopies of your JAMB UTME results
(4)two passport photographs
(5)payment teller
BEST WISHES!
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by Petegoro: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2012
I score 44 in uniben putme.Is there any hope of admission
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
Petegoro: I score 44 in uniben putme.Is there any hope of admission
There is.Be optimistic and wait for the admission status to be released.
Re: Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores by wyzman: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2012
Pls i want 2 comfirm when science lab tech will write their exam in auchi poly

(1) (Reply)

Check JAMB 2013/2014 UTME Result Here! / How to Forgive and why you should. / On Disparity Between Bsc. And HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.