Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital. (3469 Views)

I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / What Good Business Can I Start With N100,000. One Hundred Thousand Naira? / What's The Minimum Capital Needed To Start A Reasonable Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital. by kayfocus: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
Nairalanders,I need people with entrepreneurship skills to advise me on laudable business which I can with two hundred thousand naira'
Re: Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital. by ephilipand: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2012
Bitter kola exportation investment. For details, contact omobolaji.joel@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital. by neksummi(m): 1:49am On Jun 28, 2012
…how do you do it?

This is going to seem relatively simple, especially compared to what most people will teach. The cool thing is, though, that this is also a LOT more honest – I’ll break it down into a few steps:

1. Create PERFECT Clarity. Pull out a pen, and a piece of paper (or an iPad, or whatever you use to write), and imagine your perfect day. Imagine waking up, the perfect morning – what you do all day, how you live, your friends, the resources in your life, where you live, what you do – WHO you are. This is the enactment of your perfect moment – spare no detail.

Clarity is king of focusing your energy – create it.

2. Identify your TARGET daily income. Why do I say daily?

Simple. Any other kind of focus screws up how you work. In other words, if you focus on making $10,000 a month, it will produce a DRAMATICALLY different work habit than if you focus on making the daily equivalent, which is about $350 a day (give or take a bit).

Focusing on $350 a day will make you focus TODAY on creating $350.

Focusing on making $10,000 a month will make most people put off the real ‘profit activities’ until the last few days of the month, and they’ll never hit it.

Focus on DAILY INCOME, DAILY SALES, DAILY ACTIVITY.

Make a commitment to not go to bed, until you hit it. In the beginning, it may take 18 hours a day – however, if you focus on what you need to do NOW to make it work, it will gradually take less and less time to produce the same, or a greater result, by continuously learning and refining your business system.

3. Follow the proven, actionable formula to create your desired result.

I'm doing the above. If you can follow this and with the cash you have, there's no limit to the heights can reach.

Re: Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital. by inno2cent: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2012
you can bgin wit recharge card biz as a sub-distributor/retailing/phone accessories sales
Re: Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital. by potoki: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Friends,my name is Adeleye Solomon,I have posted on this forum sometimes back for about a site that pays 1% of your capital to your liberty reserve account everyday for 30,35 or 45 days. Sincerely,it did not cost anything to give information that are really genuine. I promised to give out this and I want to assure you is working like a living soul,people here in Nigeria hide good information so that others will not benefit from it. I came across a secret here in my State (Osun)whereby you invest your capital as low as N17,000 and the system pays back exactly your capital after 1month 2weeks and it keeps paying like that until you requested for your capital that you are know more investing,but 3% will be deducted from your profit which is paid into your local bank account here in Nigeria. As am giving you this information,am a testimony and it cannot fail because the secret lies in the hands of some great men of God here, I assure you. But you must first register with N2,000 for proper membership,strictly for people who are seriously in need.
For your confidence you can come to our office or call the following contacts;
Global Hope Restoration Ventures 20,New Yidi Road,Pepsi Cola,Aiyetoro,Osogbo Osun State. 07055308844,08032291444.
Re: Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital. by lucynkem: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hello, if you are hard working, and ready to do good business, then you can partner with us. We are based in London UK and looking for 4 partners in Nigeria and Ghana. We are agent to an established tour company here in UK. The good thing is that, you pay nothing to start and the you will need less than 100k naira to set up yourself.Summer times are the busiest times for us. If you are interested, then send me an email on lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk. best wishes.
Re: Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital. by dydx5252: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
THE PERFECT SOLUTION Be very careful bros because of fraudsters. In my own opinion, invest this money in oil and agriculture sector for 3 month turn it to 1m . For details email, ayodleke@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems / Marketers: Let's Automate Any Of Your Boring Stuffs. / Forex Price Action Indicator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.