Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai (1991 Views)

Battle Between Awolowo, Akintola Led To 1966 Coup- Yakassai / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by untainted: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
nsecurity: Tanko Yakasai berates Mark, calls for his resignation

Written by Ibrahim Musa Giginyu, Kano Wednesday, 27 June 2012 05:00

Following Monday’s remarks by Senate President David Mark during the opening session of the 2012 Senate retreat in Uyo on failure of northern leaders to halt Boko Haram insurgency in the area, an elder statesman, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai, has called on the Senate president to resign from his post as he has clearly admitted losing confidence in the future of Nigeria as a nation.

Speaking at a media briefing in Kano yesterday, Yakasai said it was unfortunate that such statement was coming from the number three citizen of the nation who has by virtue of law the mandate to preside as the chairman of a joint sitting of the legislators.

According to Yakasai, one would have expected that there would be enough maturity in his utterances. “It is unfortunate that a man who has served at different capacities, a military by profession should utter such statement. As far as I am concerned, I regard his statement as childish, ill-conceived and immature,” Yakasai said.

Yakasai further stated that[b] a fool at 40 is a fool for ever and that if a man that attained 60 can speak like a fool, what that man is telling the world is that he has been a fool for 20 years.

“Nigerians are living with a fool for 20 years without their knowledge. All the positions Mark held when he was 40, he occupied them erroneously.[/b] I need not to remind you that I have served as special assistant to the National Assembly; I know the weight and significance of the position of the Senate President. My fear is that there are people occupying positions in Nigeria without realizing the implication of the positions,” he said.

According to Yakasai, it is common knowledge that people are whispering all over the country that David Mark is aspiring to be the president of Nigeria, either by 2015 or at any time the present President lives office.

“How can one aspiring to be a president of this nation be making such statements; virtually his statement published in yesterday’s newspapers disqualified him from contesting that position. The statement credited to the Senate President is a betrayal and lack of actual grasp of the situation in the country. A man in a position of number three citizen of a nation ought to have at his finger tips the necessary information arising from serious analysis of the whole situation which the statement of David Mark does not portray,” Tanko Yakasai stated.

Yakasai said for the statement made by David Mark, he had not only disqualified himself from aspiring to be the President of Nigeria but also from occupying his current position. “Nobody should be the Senate President in Nigeria when he has no confidence in the future of Nigeria; I therefore call on David Mark to resign from his position,” Yakasai said.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=170203:insecurity-tanko-yakasai-berates-mark-calls-for-his-resignation&catid=1:news&Itemid=2
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Acidosis(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
There is nothing wrong with His (David Mark) statements.
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by untainted: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
Acidosis: There is nothing wrong with His (David Mark) statements.

I quite agree. Yakassai should address the message not attack the messenger
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
after all the blabbing and ramblings the yakassi pig has ended up saying nothing
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by sammyzacks(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yakasai is part of the problem. He is OK when northern leaders keep quite and allow the north to be destroyed, but when people like David Mark speaks the truth boldly he comes out shamelessly to attack him.

I feel yakasai has other motives. He sees David Mark as a potential threat to the evil agenda of their group. To me he is attack the person of David Mark and not the issues that he raised.
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by nikkyshyne(f): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yakasai is obviously beefing.
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Beaf: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
^
Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap wit your stup!d satellite pictures!!! angry

@topic
Perhaps, Yakasai knows a lot about boko haram and he is alarmed at the direction things are taking.
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
yakassai should contact musiwa for the satellite pictures to prove that boko haram is a problem created by david mark in order for western niger to remain divided!
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
Who da bleedin hell Is yahassi or wateva! Lock ∂α† nitwit up for callin †ЂΞ senate president of nigeria a foool! Wtf!
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by valedo: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
This is it! Nigerians don't like being told the truth. People let's call a spade a spade. David mark has a point
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by untainted: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
beaf & torkaka take it easy on 'google map'musiwa
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Chyz2: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
This is getting good. grin
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Beaf: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
Musiwa, do you kill people or do get sex'ual delight from pictures of terrible human suffering?
Am just axing o!
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by musiwa1: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
t
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Beaf: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
musiwa1: this is what is happen in Nigeria.

You are insane and in need of drugs. You need help, bro.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
Tanko Yakassai IS Reflecting the mindset of the Buharis' the Atikus' and the Babangidas' of Northern Nigeria. David Mark can handle him, he knows his onions and fears no one.
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2012
The man Yakasai sounds far more fooolish than Mark! its like he suspects Mark may be gunning for the presidency and he is tryng to stop him as soon as possible!
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by HighChief4(m): 3:12am On Jun 28, 2012
Ofcourse what David Mark is nothing but the truth. These Northern dudes always act funny when they are told the truth
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by musiwa1: 3:29am On Jun 28, 2012
d
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Mekusnwa: 3:50am On Jun 28, 2012
Talk is cheap. It's very very easy to criticize David mark for saying the truth. Useless people.
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2012
I dont see anything wrong in mark's comment. He was once an army general and he may be wise for saying those comments to some extent.
Now the true face of boko haram sponsorers are coming out. Why cant the nothern leaders come out in masses and condemn the act and also give open suggestion how to solve the so called islamic gorilla called BH if they are not enjoying the trend in which it is going?
Afterall GEJ is right now in his media chat that some people are really enjoying and making money from the violence in north. Anytime someone from the south condems the act,they start talking bla,bla,bla. They tought they can hold nigerian ransom. Northerners should be banned from contesting in this country. I am a yoruba man, and i think the next president should be ibo in all fairness and must use at least 8 good years to build the nation. One thing they dont know is that if they find their way by all means to that seat of power within next ten years, niger delta millitant will do worse than boko haram proactively. And then they will know that 'until you get to someone else farm, you will be thinking that you and your father have the best havests of yam'. Useless people
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Abagworo(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2012
At the rate things are going, I will not be surprised if the military strikes again. It is a well known rumour that Nigeria may break up in 2015 but if a public office holder makes it a statement, then it becomes treason punishable by death. People should watch what they say.
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by freesoul3(f): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2012
Abagworo: At the rate things are going, I will not be surprised if the military strikes again. It is a well known rumour that Nigeria may break up in 2015 but if a public office holder makes it a statement, then it becomes treason punishable by death. People should watch what they say.

so which one do you support? free speech which is what mark is doing or military coup to shut him up and save your idiotic one nigeria
mumu man
mark is saying the truth!
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by kokoA(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2012
David Mark I know but who da phuck is yakassi? He sounded like a deamented fool in the article IMO.
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by princeada: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2012
Mr. Yakassi you cannot compare and contrsat your self with no 3 man.Who is WHO in Nigeria.

Yakassi just agree the 17 virgins will take your bomber no where.

David Mark cannot be barred by your selfish motives.Bo

Boko Haram is on the losing.

Banza Mutum kawai
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Beaf1: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
Are the northern leaders untouchable? If they are guilty of the Boko Haram menace why then are GEJ and Mark not using the law to question or punnish them?

Why is Mark accusing 'northen leaders' from a Beer Parlour instead?
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by austinsmat(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
another boko haram spoke man with 72 virgin is on loose SSS what are u people waiting for
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by mensdept: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
valedo: This is it! Nigerians don't like being told the truth. People let's call a spade a spade. David mark has a point

True talk. They dont like to hear the truth about themselves, their country,their Owambe culture.

See, David Mark is Senate President, yet he recently fled to Germany for medical checkup.

Isnt that very Nigg.erish?

SO at least let him say the truth about Boko Haram and the stupid bastard Alhaji's that should be shot dead.

Look at them. The real Muslim folks in Dubai and Saudi Arabia are developing their region, building roads, mega malls, hospitals, and these Yakassai's are bonin.g 12 year old girls in the back nyash.

Dayum
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by shizzle11(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
This yakassai is obviously a mad man on the prowl. The other day t'was a senceless comment on Apga merging with cpc&acn and today this. Madman mtcheew
Re: David Mark Is A Fool For Comments On Boko Haram, Tanko Yakassai by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
Unfortunately, this Yakasi of a guy is an image of the avarage Hausa/Fulani Moslem.

They are happy with "good job" of Boko Haram.

Some of us are insisting that Nigeria is not one country.

(1) (Reply)

Business Confidence Index (BCI) 2013.Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun, PH, Aba, Abuja Top / We Are Running Out Of Patience; Clear The Mess Or ... - Military To Politicians / Picture Of 2 Nairalanders Killed In Nasarawa Two Month Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.