Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Web Design Proposals Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design Proposals Needed Urgently (922 Views)

HTML6 And CSS4: My Proposals / Upcoming Entertainment Shopping Social Network. Calling For Proposals. / Let's Talk About "Un Solicited Web Proposals" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design Proposals Needed Urgently by Chybyke07(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2007
PROPOSALS ARE NEEDED FROM PROFICIENT WEB DESIGNERS\DEVELOPERS FOR THE DESIGN OF A WEBSITE FOR A FAST GROWING SECONDARY SCHOOL IN LAGOS.

THE PROPOSAL SHOULD INCLUDE:
1. APPROXIMATE TIME EXPECTED TIME OF DELIVERY
2. THE COST SHOULD BE DIVIDED INTO:
(a) COST OF DESIGNING THE SITE
(b) COST OF REGISTERING THE DOMAIN NAME
(c) COST OF HOSTING THE SITE
(d) EXPECTED ANNUAL COST OF RENEWAL

PROPOSALS SHOULD BE SENT TO chibuikegodfrey@yahoo.com
Re: Web Design Proposals Needed Urgently by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2007
Whats the name of your Secondary School?
Re: Web Design Proposals Needed Urgently by Egavlas(m): 2:28am On Nov 30, 2007
adeniyi83:

Whats the name of your Secondary School?

I understand where you are coming from with that question smiley
Re: Web Design Proposals Needed Urgently by smartsoft(m): 2:46am On Nov 30, 2007
He needs our proposal to compose his own. because i can see the reason why he will tell us to send him web proposal without giving the name of the School or something
Re: Web Design Proposals Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2007
Nice one there, some people always try to be smart.
Re: Web Design Proposals Needed Urgently by Chybyke07(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2007
Thats the reason why only two out of every hundred nigerians is rich. Too much cynicism. Anyway those who are interested can send their proposals.
Re: Web Design Proposals Needed Urgently by jeshurun07: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2007
hi Chybyke07,

What level of capability would you want yourwebsite to have. Do you need a portal for example and stuff like that wink
Re: Web Design Proposals Needed Urgently by anichi: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2007
You can email Ugo (uelendu@signonafrica.com) or Oby (ombamalu@signonafrica.com) you will get all the necessary information you will need concerning the proposal and how you go about it in having one as your own website.

(1) (Reply)

The Web Design Business Kit 2.0 Now Available In Nigeria / Nairalanders Review This Website For Me / Php Photo Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.