Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Charcoal Investor(s) Needed! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Charcoal Investor(s) Needed! (718 Views)

Investor(s) Needed In The Transport Sector / Charcoal Export In Nigeria / I Have A Buyer For Charcoal In Eastern Europe, If You Have Pls Contact Me Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Investor(s) Needed! by ephilipand: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2012
Charcoal Investor(s) Needed Urgently. Interested?
+2348176168355
omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
omobolaji.joel@gmail.com
whatsapp: +2348176168355
ychat: omobolaji.joel
gtalk: omobolaji.joel
Re: Charcoal Investor(s) Needed! by page9(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2012
age9: @all

Hi,

Charcoal business, as it is done here is not proper. I was thinking of going into the biz along with a couple of friends. But when I realise the degree of deforestation and environmental degradation going on to produce charcoal for both local and foreign market, I opted out immediately.

No one bothers about re-planting the trees. For every container of charcoal you see going abroad, over 500 or more trees may have been felled down without any consideration of what happens to the environment.

When the trees in one area have been completely depleted, they move to new areas and start all over again and again!

Unfortunately, no one seems to care. Corruption and lawlessness in our country makes such biz thrive unlike in develop countries where you are expected to plant more tree and you dare not cut any tree!

While there is nothing wrong in making money, we should think of the generations coming behind us and do nothing to make life difficult for them.

Let's make the world a better place than we met it. Most countries buying our charcoal have more trees than we do but they prefer to preserve their own.

Ask yourself, when last did you plant a tree?

Pple may not agree with me but I think there are better businesses we can do without hurting the environment

Coal is a better biz even though this has also contributed to erosion in the east. it is still a lesser evil.

I am a bizman but I am choosy in the line of business I do because I am responsible to God, humanity and the environment. I expect same of every businessman and woman.

My people, money is not everything o!!

Let us protect and preserve our environment for the coming generations!
Re: Charcoal Investor(s) Needed! by shanda(m): 5:50am On Jul 03, 2012
@Page9 I was interested in this biz also but same concern as yours made me to opt out. I would like to have your contact info if you don't mind.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Offer !!! Combo Of Grill Whole Fish, Chips, Springrolls,samosa &pepsi / Plots Of Land / Get Amazing Discount Shopping At Www.micostarmall.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.