Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock (682 Views)

Five Things GEJ Should Do To Win The Presidentail Election / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence / Some Good Things GEJ Has Done In The Past 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by drnoel: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
Guys, am interested on ur opinion on what GEJ was done wrong so far while in office. Please keep the tone friendly when adding yours. I would just want us to voice our opinions and feel freee to express ur thoguhts if u so choose. Please also for all our sakes, don´t try to derail the thread. Pls also while giving ur opinion give us a credible link we can read to support ur thoughts. If you disagree with another person´s opinion lets not resort in insults but be matured in our answers.

I´ll start first.

GEJ and asset declaration: SERAP Issues Seven-Day Asset Declaration Ultimatum To Jonathan (the Nigeria voice, June 26 online edition)
I think he made a grave mistake when he didn´t think out his reply. The reply got people thinking. Though, i think it would not yield much pressing him the way SERAP did but lets wait and see how it unfolds.
link: http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/93333/23/serap-issues-seven-day-asset-declaration-ultimatum.html
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by Mandelaguy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
How many times are we going to be driving back and forth on this SERAP issues? Couldn't you see how many people shut them up and told them to go and do their homework? Anyway,I have m list of things GEJ has done wrong in Aso rock 1. Power reform, launching a power sector road map,signing bulk trader licenses and agreements,the on going privatisation of PHCN, restarting NIPP initiatives, overhauling and building of dams...Alaoji, Geregu, omotosho, papalanto power stations which were completed and waiting for gas supply from NGC.
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by SisiKill1: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
How's about we make it easier on people (and save precious space too) by saying the things he's done right instead? cheesy
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by Mandelaguy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
2. Constituting strategic linkage between NGC, ministry of power, NERC and ministry of petroleum .
3. Aviation ,new concessionaires being drafted into the airports for efficient management. Atleast we ar all witnesses to the major rehabilitation going on at the NAI Airport,which has included the local wing and the expansion of car parks and major overhauls, MMI airport, PI Airport Omagwa, etc. review of air fares and operational policies considered hostile to Nigerian passengers.
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by canuck(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
The entire storage capacity of NL is unable to hold the list of things GEJ has done wrong if enough folks comment.

Now, to what he has done right because that is such a short list: Ermm. . .Ummm. . .I need more time. BRB.

Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by Mandelaguy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
4. Transport, finance, oil and gas. Agriculture,education( amajiri inclusive), works and housing,health and insurance. I don't want to bore you, but if the facts ar needed,I can supply them. GEJ should've just left us the way we were. Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by Dpeacemaker101: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
Now, they can't say a thing. The evil that men do, no longer live after them,but with them. This mans hands are clean and he fears no accusation. He is committed to making Nigeria a better place. Abeg make una leave GEJ ooo, let him do his good part for the people of Nigeria.
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by Dpeacemaker101: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mandelaguy: 4. Transport, finance, oil and gas. Agriculture,education( amajiri inclusive), works and housing,health and insurance. I don't want to bore you, but if the facts ar needed,I can supply them. GEJ should've just left us the way we were. Mtcheeeeeew!
He is God sent, so he can't leave us in the hands of killers...
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by Mallamabdul: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
The only thing he has done wrong, is to expose the bad eggs and bring good governance to the people of Nigeria.
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by dedeike: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
Facts don't lie. Gej has in less than one year in office, inspite of Boko haram sponsored security challenge, done so much. Let's start with roads. SOUTH EAST. completion of Onitsha-Owerri, Award of Afikpo-Okigwe, rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu( though work is slow) and 9 th mile express. SOUTH SOUTH- Kolo-Nembe-Brass, Benin-Ore-Sagamu covering over 262.5 km awarded to Reynolds construction co, Auchi-Okene, SOUTH WEST. Apapa- Oshodi awarded to Julius Berger, with expansion works and drainage works. Construction of a trailer park, and a dedicated bridge linking Liverpool roundabout to Tin Can ports, Dualisation of Ibadan - Ilorin. NORTH CENTRAL-Lafia- obi -Awe, Minna -Suleja, Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia. NORTH West-Dualisation of Kano-Maidugri, Kano Byepass, Kaduna eastern bye pass, Zaria -Funtua-Guasu covering over 101 km. Resurfacing of Jebba bridge, and Loko-Eweta-Karishi. In fact, a lot.
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by dedeike: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
In Aviation, Gej's govt has done a lot in one year. There has been massive reconstruction and rehabilitation works ongoing on all major airports across the country. In Abuja, the govt has totally closed down the domestic wing for rehabilitation. At the international wing of the Nnmadi Azikiwe international Airport, rehabilition works are being carried out on all airport facilities. The car parks are being expanded to cater for the increasing vehicular traffic, the runways are also being completely renovated causing a British airways plane to overshoot its run way a fortnight ago. We discussed that much in this forum. The renovations are also ongoing in Benin, Lagos and Kano airports. The entire Enugu airport has been shut down for months for a complete overhaul of the airport
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by drnoel: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2012
dedeike: In Aviation, Gej's govt has done a lot in one year. There has been massive reconstruction and rehabilitation works ongoing on all major airports across the country. In Abuja, the govt has totally closed down the domestic wing for rehabilitation. At the international wing of the Nnmadi Azikiwe international Airport, rehabilition works are being carried out on all airport facilities. The car parks are being expanded to cater for the increasing vehicular traffic, the runways are also being completely renovated causing a British airways plane to overshoot its run way a fortnight ago. We discussed that much in this forum. The renovations are also ongoing in Benin, Lagos and Kano airports. The entire Enugu airport has been shut down for months for a complete overhaul of the airport
are u one of GEJ supporters
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by onatisi(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2012
the number one thing he did wrong was to increase the fuel price without fighting the rot in nnpc and fuel importation .the last and his biggest mistake was that he decided to be nigeria president.why?simple nigerians dont appreciate him.i pray he wins again anyway
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by drnoel: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
onatisi:
the number one thing he did wrong was to increase the fuel price without fighting the rot in nnpc and fuel importation .the last and his biggest mistake was that he decided to be nigeria president.why?simple nigerians dont appreciate him.i pray he wins again anyway

yes that fuel subsidy stuff was and is still a pain in the ass but then I have a nasty feeling that there is still more hidden under the sun
Re: Ur Opinions On Things GEJ Has Done Wrong So Far While In Aso Rock by onatisi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
drnoel:

yes that fuel subsidy stuff was and is still a pain in the ass but then I have a nasty feeling that there is still more hidden under the sun
and another thing which i noticed about him is that he lacks charisma ,the one ibb had , he hasnt got the flair and that is why ppl think he is stupid , yaradua was sick but he had the carriage of a man of power and authority , gej always appears weak , i may be wrong though that is just my own perspective of him

(1) (Reply)

Again, Nigeria Ranked 14th Failed Country / Fuel Subsidy Scam Trial: Son Of PDP National Chairman In Court / A Dollar Will Be 50 Naira If Nigeria Stops Importing Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.