Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Watch Out For That Tree - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Watch Out For That Tree (714 Views)

Caption This End Time Mango Tree (photos) / Hilarious Tree Roots In A Twerking Position (pics) / How Many Faces Can You See On The Tree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For That Tree by chumakk: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2007
Watch Out For That Tree
A state trooper pulls over a car on a lonely back road and approaches the driver. "Sir, is there a reason you're weaving all over the road?"

The driver replies, "Oh officer, thank goodness you're here! I almost had an accident. I looked up and there was a tree right in front of me. I swerved to the left and there was another tree in front of me. I swerved to the right and there was another tree in front of me!"

Reaching through the side window to the rearview mirror, the officer says, "Sir, that's your air freshener."

(1) (Reply)

More Answering Machine Answers: / New Hearing Aids / Na who sabi this man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.