Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue (935 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue by Wilfem(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
I just noticed that the dvlottery page and the photo validation page refuses to continue nowadays, although I'm not sure of what could be responsible for it, if it could be the connection, other pages are opening and continueing while the dvlottery just pages refuses to continue. Someone pls help
Re: Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue by uspry1(f): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2007
If you use different site where it refused to continue, probably it is fake site! Are you sure to use the REAL OFFICIAL DV LOTTERY SITE as link provided at below:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1318.html

Just click "ENTRY FORM" hypertext after you read the instruction.

Keep in your mind THE DEADLINE DATE is December 3, 2007 for 2009 DV lottery.
Re: Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue by Wilfem(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2007
I'm very sure that I logged on unto the correct site address, besides, this's not my first time of applying for it, either myself or for someone else.
I think the slowliness/non responsiveness could be due to congestion, as many people are logged on to the site.
Re: Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue by Wilfem(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2007
I'm very sure that I logged on unto the correct site address, besides, this's not my first time of applying for it, either myself or for someone else.
I think the slowliness/non responsiveness could be due to congestion, as many people are logged on to the site.
Re: Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2007
Re: Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue by Wilfem(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2007
It's the same thing.
Re: Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue by Wilfem(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2007
It's the same thing.
Re: Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue by buzzgonz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2007
. .We know it's the same thing!!!, we all here to help, so post yours OK wink
Re: Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue by bien: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2007
just ur photo size if its up 2 the required size and also make sure that all the spaces are filled up if not u cant move to the next page
Re: Dv Lottery Page Refuses To Continue by Wilfem(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Its A Special Easter Gift For U And Ur Loved Ones / Never Mind Molues!overcrowded Trains In London(read My Experience) / Uk Student Visa Question,plz Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.