Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Need Advice On Dis Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Advice On Dis Phone (689 Views)

SAMSUNG GRAND 2 THREAD; I LOVE DIS PHONE ;D / I Nid Ur Take On Dis Plz / Just A Name 4 Dis Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Dis Phone by Onyeasi(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
I just picked up this phone and the owner called me. I was about to give her phone back. Unfortunately for, she insulted me, calling me all sorts of names esp thief. I got annoyed. I switched off the phone and swear never to give her the phone. See, the truth is that, i'm disturbed. I can't sleep. I've not done this kind of thing before. I need your advice. Her mother even called me and said 'she will show me, that she give 3weeks to return the phone or else'. That one made me angry the more.
Re: I Need Advice On Dis Phone by Odunnu: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2012
Maybe it was something you said that enraged them. Dont mind them anyway, the good we do is not dependent on the attitude of the recepient. Where there is a genuine need to be good/kind, please go ahead and do that good and wait for God who searches the heart and reins of men to reward you.
Call them up and return the phone and have peace of mind.
Re: I Need Advice On Dis Phone by dragnet: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2012
Onyeasi: I just picked up this phone and the owner called me. I was about to give her phone back. Unfortunately for, she insulted me, calling me all sorts of names esp thief. I got annoyed. I switched off the phone and swear never to give her the phone. See, the truth is that, i'm disturbed. I can't sleep. I've not done this kind of thing before. I need your advice. Her mother even called me and said 'she will show me, that she give 3weeks to return the phone or else'. That one made me angry the more.

check for an important contact on the phone, then call and explain the situation to the person and prolly demand an apology.
Re: I Need Advice On Dis Phone by Gerardcole(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2012
Support @Dragnet
Re: I Need Advice On Dis Phone by Skmoda360(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Onyeasi: I just picked up this phone and the owner called me. I was about to give her phone back. Unfortunately for, she insulted me, calling me all sorts of names esp thief. I got annoyed. I switched off the phone and swear never to give her the phone. See, the truth is that, i'm disturbed. I can't sleep. I've not done this kind of thing before. I need your advice. Her mother even called me and said 'she will show me, that she give 3weeks to return the phone or else'. That one made me angry the more.
well supported.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Dubious Data Charges / MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research / Help Again..... Samsung Galaxy S2 Or Iphone 4s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.