Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (7888 Views)

. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Goddys(m): 12:42am On Jun 29, 2012

1 Like

Re: . by Goddys(m): 12:57am On Jun 29, 2012
Note: While the General Pastor was ministering on the crusade ground,God restored Brother Chaminee's manhood.He had to go to the rest-room to confirm this instant miracle.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 1:23am On Jun 29, 2012
The above is the transcript of the testimony by Chaminee mills on his journey to the pit of hell.No matter how interesting the above may sound,it is just a tip of an iceberg as Brother Chaminee in an Interview session with The Time of Visitation magazine's crew unveil the hidden secrets of lucifer,the devil.He exposed the ugly experiences he underwent in The Church of satan headquatre at california,how he met the devil face to face,and his experiences with lucifer's daughter whom he the latter introduced to him as Ivy blue in charge of sexual immorality,homosexuality,lesbianism,bestiality etc. He outlined in this interview the the level of wealth he acquired during his period of darkness.To be candid,he made an exposition in that interview that will shock any ear that hears it.From this interview,it became clear that True Christianity is the only way of life.All other religions apart from Christianity are invention of lucifer,the devil to steal,kill and destroy souls and lead to to eternal damnation.
I will be sharing this interview session with Bro. Chaminee bit by bit as time permits.Note that the rampage of 6-6-6 is already with us.You will learn more about that.
God must take glory alone for all this!
Re: . by God2man(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2012
Goddys: The above is the transcript of the testimony by Chaminee mills on his journey to the pit of hell.No matter how interesting the above may sound,it is just a tip of an iceberg as Brother Chaminee in an Interview session with The Time of Visitation magazine's crew unveil the hidden secrets of lucifer,the devil.He exposed the ugly experiences he underwent in The Church of satan headquatre at california,how he met the devil face to face,and his experiences with lucifer's daughter whom he the latter introduced to him as Ivy blue in charge of sexual immorality,homosexuality,lesbianism,bestiality etc. He outlined in this interview the the level of wealth he acquired during his period of darkness.To be candid,he made an exposition in that interview that will shock any ear that hears it.From this interview,it became clear that True Christianity is the only way of life.All other religions apart from Christianity are invention of lucifer,the devil to steal,kill and destroy souls and lead to to eternal damnation.
I will be sharing this interview session with Bro. Chaminee bit by bit as time permits.Note that the rampage of 6-6-6 is already with us.You will learn more about that.
God must take glory alone for all this!

Not every human being is real. A big Yes.

@Poster, Thank you very much for this testimony. A soul lifting testimony.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: . by God2man(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2012
Goddys: This is the testimony of a young
man by name Chaminee
Mills,who was a member of
Church of Satan International,but
was delivered by the awesome
power of God in The Lord's
Chosen Charismatic Revival
Movement on 2012 two-day
Easter programme.Here goes his
testimony:
My name is Brother Chaminee
Mills and i came from Ghana.Eight
years ago, i was doing my final
year at the University of Ghana
in Oil and Gas Engineering.In that
my final year,i was so broke
financially that i decided to go to
my parents for help but the help
i went to seek for,did not yield
fruit and nothing was given to
me.I was frustrated.However,i
had a friend in the internet who
usually send me money
whenever I am in need of
money.I told him what was
happening to me and he said
'my brother i cannot help you
this time,you can help
yourself'.And i asked how?He
said i can do what he is doing
and i said no problem.He
introduced me to a cult-The
Church of Satan
International.This happened on
January 2004 about 8 years
ago.I was initiated and that is
where i wrote a letter to the
devil.I met the devil like I and
you are talking face to face.He
said i should give three wishes
and i said: (1) I want to be rich
(2) I want to be famous and (3)
that i want to live long, but this
third request he put question
mark to it.He said 'NO'.He said
anyone that joins the church of
satan will reach the age of 50
years and die.I accepted it and
went ahead to join them.
Meanwhile my mother is
somebody that sees things
ahead. She saw what was
happening to me and said 'My
son,what you are putting your
hand into is not good, if you try
it,you are finished',and i replied
'mummy forget it'. I went ahead
becoming a member of church
of satan international.Again,there
are some members of church of
satan that are in other cults.I was
in four different cults.
My name is Chaminee but people
used to call me Charm millionaire
because i had everything I
needed in this life.I had people
serving me but you know,the
devil gives you rules
(conditions),and it is something
you can forget about.He gave
me a simple rule that I should not
eat from any woman. It
happened that last year i went to
visit my mother,and mistakenly i
ate a meat-pie she prepared,and
after eating it,i realized i am
done and shed tears.My mum
ask what is the problem,and i
said all i have worked for is
lost.She did not understand what
i was saying.I told her i would be
going back to Nigeria but never
mind if anything happens to
me,you should not worry
yourself.The worst thing about
my life is that:men that are
seated here are men but
standing here with you is not a
man.When i joined the church of
satan,i gave them my
manhood.If i have a relationship
with anybody,i don't tell them i
sold my manhood.When I came
back to Ghana and met one sister
who lives opposite where I
live.She is a member of The
Lord's Chosen and she saw how
frustrated I was because i was
shattered and couldn't sleep;you
know the devil gave me 49 days
to die after i broke his rule.The
sister came to me and said
'brother there is something
heavy on you,let's share it and
God will help you out.
Meanwhile my business was
going down,no more progress in
my business.A month
ago,policemen came to my place
and arrested me.Some told them
that i sell drugs.They took me to
Area E and said i should pay
N500,000,and i said no
problem.To my greatest suprise,i
went to my bank to withdraw
the money,i was shocked and
dumbfounded when i was told
that i had only N6,000 left.I had
above N28,000,000 there and in
my other account to cash the
money,and it was the same
amount(N6,000) left in that
account,and again in my third
bank account,it was N6000 left
out of the millions i kept with the
bank.Then i laughed and said so
it is 6-6-6.I called one of my
brethren in church of satan who
reside at abuja,and said
'brother,peace be unto you;i
need a help from you and
explained to him,and he sent a
lawyer to me with the
N500,000.Meanwhile before i
joined the church of satan,i
received 150 strokes of cane on
my body.They told me they are
taking poverty out of my
life.Things were no longer the
way it used to be after i broke
the rule the devil gave to me.I
could not understand what was
happening to me.One day,my
mother called and told me that
my house was on fire,and i
answered her 'let it burn'.On
friday night,i was sleeping,i
don't whether it was the holy
spirit.I received a severe beating
that i should come to Chosen.
'The Lord's Chosen? ' i asked the
invisible being.I said 'This
Chosen i hate that is where they
want me to go.I said 'NO' i will
not go there.Meanwhile the sister
that lived opposite where i live
in Ghana kept telling me about
Chosen and i said forget
it;everybody is a Chosen.The
worst aspect of it was that this
church--Chosen was the church i
hated so much in my
life.However,that friday
morning,i said God I am going to
The Lord's Chosen to see what
will happen to me.On saturday
morning,i came to Chosen to see
and hear what the pastor will
say.I was at the back,and after
the testimonies,the pastor
mounted the pulpit and was
mentioning many
problems,kingdoms and powers
that are tormenting his people.I
did not wait for him to finish
preaching before i left.Yesterday
night again,i received yet
another torment and a voice said
'go back'.I got married to a
norwegian lady before joining
other associated cults(where i
sold my manhood) with church
of satan.She had a child for
me,and that was 2002-2003.Last
week,i asked her to send some
money to me,and she sent it.This
morning as i was preparing to
come here,i could not find the
money again.One of my friends
who stay with me made away
with it.By the mercy and grace
of God i manage to come to this
programme having no penny on
me because God provided a free
transportation to me.
when i came here today,i did not
want to enter inside.I stood
there motionless.In fact,I want
everybody here to understand
that it is not every human being
that is real.You must understand
that devil does not give you
anything for free.He will give
you something for sometime
and afterhe will collect it from
you because he would want you
to do more for him.I never knew
myself even as I am standing
here.Everything i have
suffered,labored in my whole
life,8 yrs i spent with this church
of satan in four different cults,all
i had went like that.When I heard
about this crusade, 'Time to
Recover All',i said as i attend the
crusade today my manhood and
every other thing that was taken
from me must be
recovered.Before i came here ,i
went to the hospital to check
myself.I told the doctor that my
manhood was still not
functioning,but since I am not
with them again,it is suppose to
function.After the test,he told me
it was still not functioning and i
became worried.I said it means
that i will not have another
children.However i said i am
going to The Lord's Chosen
crusade to see what God can do
for me.It was then i remembered
what the Chosen sister told
me:that if i don't take time,I will
perish.I am standing here today
to tell the youth that vanity upon
vanity equals to vanity.Material
things are nothing;which vehicle
have I not driven?I bought BMW
X6,and which house have I not
slept in?When people who knew
me see me now,they begin to
ask:is this man not Chaminee the
millionaire?
Last night I was reading a
particular chapter and verse
(Psalm 121:1-4) in the bible,and I
asked God to recover my
manhood in this programme if
my help cometh from Him.I
thank God so much for bringing
up a person like our General
pastor to come and recover lost
souls.There are many
Pastors,Bishops that are in the
kingdom of Darkness,and when
they are preaching,they will not
mention Jesus.They usually say
in the name of the 'lord of
hosts'.We have many of them in
this world and in Nigeria
here.Some Presidents of some
countries,some
governors,ministers and
commissioners here are
members of church of satan
International.
Again,I would want to advise our
parents not to allow their
children to watch
cartoons.Cartoons are highly
demonic.Never try what i tried in
your life.Don't mind if you don't
have money for God's time is the
best.Don't mind those that have
vehicles and money,know ye
that all that glitters is not
gold,and if you join them,then
you have lost focus and will
perish,God forbid.Life is not all
about how long one lives but
how well.When next I am coming
here,i will bring their materials
that are in my possession.I have
the satanic bible,ritual sword and
shoes.The cartoon 'Spiderman'
comes from the church of satan
and their signs are there.
My advice to the youths is that
they should be contempted with
whatever they have.Don't be
envious of what your friends
have-blackberry,clothings,laptop
etc. because you don't how they
acquired them.
I thank God for saving and
delivering me from the bondage
of satan.If not God,i don't know
what would have been my fate
today.I wish our Pastor Heaven
at last.To God be the glory!

Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
[size=13pt]http://chosennews.net/interview/the-brother-who-met-satan-face-to-face/#Heaven

I am so glad a christian freak shared this story on my facebook wall about 2 hours ego...I read it all from beginning to end . The Lord's Chosen charismatic and revival ministry is one of the newest churches in the nation Nigeria that was created or founded by a man named LAZARUS MUOKA . I have been seeing all there false and fabricated stories just to gain members and popularity from around the nations of the world . This testimony and story of Chaminee Mills who claimed to be a former satanist is a very big lie....that is a fabricated story and testimony from the office of the so called Church- the Christ chosen charismatic and revival ministry. Chaminee Mills is not a satanist and have never been a satanist in his entire poor life . Chaminee Mills is just one stranded , frustrated and abandonned guy that really need help like you can see from his fabricated testimony and stories . Satanism is not a Cult! satanism is an open religion of love and peace ...For too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. This is another one now ! Christians you would nener escape from the wrath of satan for all the blasphemy and accusations all these years to advertise your churches to attract membership....I , Ogaga is a proud satanist and i hide nothing from my relationship in satan.

The topic said ,"The brother who met Satan face to face"-- Chaminee Mills know absolutely nothing about the Church of Satan i belong...he claimed to know what he doesn't know how we work either operate in physical and spiritually...I have been a member of the Church of Satan for some years now and as an insider i honestly speaking i demand Chaminee Mills who have claimed to be a member of the Church of satan to appear online let me ask him some questions about our inner affiliations and see if he can be a able to respond even one question....after these story was shared on my facebook wall i was like - well , no new things Christians would always do everything to promote their churches by fabricating stories . Chaminee Mills is never a satanist i guess the poverty in has gone to an extent that he start going from one church to the other to make false testimonies about satanism and later the so called would be happy he have won a soul from satan into his church and also the congregation listening to his planned testimonies they'll be tied down in the church believing the God of the so called chosen is at work...Chaminee Mills is never a satans child i am a proud satanist for many years from the church of satan and i am demanding that whoever that knows this Chaminee Mills should call him to this public online forum let me ask him the inner questions of the church of satan i have been a registered member and a great satanic advocate...As as satanist i am requesting the testifier to show up let me throw the questions to him here publicly so that people can really witness it if he respond well or not...as our membership fills we do not have that name in our record! Ogaga is a real satanist and i believe 90% of this nairaland forum know it and those who know me on facebook i have been following up from the source of satanism... Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. RHP religions have for far too long, written the book on how they believe him to appear, how they believe Demons to look and these are nothing but blasphemous lies.

One thing is clear.... anyone can claim to be a real satanist but when you meet with a real satanist and can not identify your claims to be a former satanist that means you are on a very long journey . You can't just come up with stories and believe it would just die out just like that . now come a member of the church of satan please i satanically request the attention of the testifier....even the satanist friend he also claimed to have in south Africa is may not be a real satanist but just another claimer like Chaminee Mills or satanist wannabe.... i have seen so many people online from different nationality sending me private messages , wall comment and even contacting me on phone asking me to link them up to the Church of Satan and they can do anything just to become a member visit my facebook music fan page to confirm my words http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ogaga-Onowighose/135919866445700 i have been lead by satan to accest only those that sincerely seek the light and truth satan and escape from the vegence of satan the accussed for no reason just to promote the name of one so called God that claimed suprimacy hiding under the sky or elsewhere ...

Actually the truth is not hidden...from his testimonies you can see the boy is really facing hard times in life he sponsor himself at school and cant even afford mails . he also said he went to his family members but none...not even one can help him . that should have tell anyone that that guy is a terrible lier in this modern World you shouldn't just read such trash testimony and expect it to be truth.....well , i still call for the attention of the testifier as he have claimed to be a satanist we have no record about him in the Church of Satan or any satanic organisation i know in our satanic family tree that i fully belonged! True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being. We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator of humanity.

We know "Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible to be a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies.-- This is evident in the many contradictions within the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text to be the work of human beings who had occult knowledge and infused it with power to make it credible, and to incite fear in order to control. Pastors and church leaders have always pushed members or random people that are living in poverty to fabricate false testimonies and later he'll give them money for job well done...they go pick people outside their congregation even and plan with them heavy lies of testimony to decieve people to stay in their church by the false testimonies because they'll definitely feel or think " It's the lords doing!" hahaha what a pity we satanist demand and request that testifier to show publicly and prove if he have ever be a satanist..thanks again for coming up with this Christians of the Lords Chosen!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
[size=13pt]I deal with Christian lies on a daily basis....this yet another one . that guy feel he can just show up and fabricate false testimonies he never know any single things about...still waiting to make an online public questions and answer concerning the inner affiliations of the Church of satan.... I'm a member i need that testifier to identity himself with his responds as he claimed to be former member of our family tree...shehamforrash! cool [/size]
Re: . by lilcutie8916(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mr ogaga there is still hope for u if u give ur life to JESUS today and repent from ur sins for the bible says in john 3:16 for GOD so loved the world that he gave hisa onlhy begothen son that who so ever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasating life so my friend repent and be saved from the grip of satan
Re: . by Delafruita(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I deal with Christian lies on a daily basis....this yet another one . that guy feel he can just show up and fabricate false testimonies he never know any single things about...still waiting to make an online public questions and answer concerning the inner affiliations of the Church of satan.... I'm a member i need that testifier to identity himself with his responds as he claimed to be former member of our family tree...shehamforrash! cool [/size]
ogaga,lets discuss
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
[size=13pt]I demanded to see the testifier...the story he have fabricated seem real because he have read so much about satanism online or books but he wasn't a member of The Church of Satan i can proove it as a real registered member and co-magus. I am still waiting to see him here to asked him which church of Satan he belongs ... cool[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
Wow wat a lie .its nt ma place 2 say lol bt tis crap is so fake.
Re: . by Niflheim(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ogaga,you are so correct,i first read the testimony in the daily sun newspapers and many things he said were senseless,he claimed to have joined skull and bones in california yet everyone knows that their only base is at new haven,connecticut!!!
Re: . by Niflheim(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
skull and bones only admits kids from wealthy families in america,only 15 a year,yet he claims he was selected amongst them!!!in the news paper,the spelling of skull and bones was also wrong!!!they wrote 'score and bone'............i just knew it was fake!!!
Re: . by Niflheim(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
i have read 'the satanic bible' before,and it was online and free.yet this fake guy claimed that he had to travel all the way to california and lose his manhood in the process just to get something that is free on the internet?..................what a foolish and fake story!!!
Re: . by Niflheim(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
another foolish statement he made was the part of church of satan members living for only 30 years after joining..............BULLSH!T!!!WHAT A FAKE STORY BY FAKE CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE NO BRAINS!!!
Re: . by tobechi74: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2012
ARE U ADVERTISING THE LORDS CHOSEN CHURCH,

u better pay seun
Re: . by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 03, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]http://chosennews.net/interview/the-brother-who-met-satan-face-to-face/#Heaven

I am so glad a christian freak shared this story on my facebook wall about 2 hours ego...I read it all from beginning to end . The Lord's Chosen charismatic and revival ministry is one of the newest churches in the nation Nigeria that was created or founded by a man named LAZARUS MUOKA . I have been seeing all there false and fabricated stories just to gain members and popularity from around the nations of the world . This testimony and story of Chaminee Mills who claimed to be a former satanist is a very big lie....that is a fabricated story and testimony from the office of the so called Church- the Christ chosen charismatic and revival ministry. Chaminee Mills is not a satanist and have never been a satanist in his entire poor life . Chaminee Mills is just one stranded , frustrated and abandonned guy that really need help like you can see from his fabricated testimony and stories . Satanism is not a Cult! satanism is an open religion of love and peace ...For too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. This is another one now ! Christians you would nener escape from the wrath of satan for all the blasphemy and accusations all these years to advertise your churches to attract membership....I , Ogaga is a proud satanist and i hide nothing from my relationship in satan.

The topic said ,"The brother who met Satan face to face"-- Chaminee Mills know absolutely nothing about the Church of Satan i belong...he claimed to know what he doesn't know how we work either operate in physical and spiritually...I have been a member of the Church of Satan for some years now and as an insider i honestly speaking i demand Chaminee Mills who have claimed to be a member of the Church of satan to appear online let me ask him some questions about our inner affiliations and see if he can be a able to respond even one question....after these story was shared on my facebook wall i was like - well , no new things Christians would always do everything to promote their churches by fabricating stories . Chaminee Mills is never a satanist i guess the poverty in has gone to an extent that he start going from one church to the other to make false testimonies about satanism and later the so called would be happy he have won a soul from satan into his church and also the congregation listening to his planned testimonies they'll be tied down in the church believing the God of the so called chosen is at work...Chaminee Mills is never a satans child i am a proud satanist for many years from the church of satan and i am demanding that whoever that knows this Chaminee Mills should call him to this public online forum let me ask him the inner questions of the church of satan i have been a registered member and a great satanic advocate...As as satanist i am requesting the testifier to show up let me throw the questions to him here publicly so that people can really witness it if he respond well or not...as our membership fills we do not have that name in our record! Ogaga is a real satanist and i believe 90% of this nairaland forum know it and those who know me on facebook i have been following up from the source of satanism... Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. RHP religions have for far too long, written the book on how they believe him to appear, how they believe Demons to look and these are nothing but blasphemous lies.

One thing is clear.... anyone can claim to be a real satanist but when you meet with a real satanist and can not identify your claims to be a former satanist that means you are on a very long journey . You can't just come up with stories and believe it would just die out just like that . now come a member of the church of satan please i satanically request the attention of the testifier....even the satanist friend he also claimed to have in south Africa is may not be a real satanist but just another claimer like Chaminee Mills or satanist wannabe.... i have seen so many people online from different nationality sending me private messages , wall comment and even contacting me on phone asking me to link them up to the Church of Satan and they can do anything just to become a member visit my facebook music fan page to confirm my words http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ogaga-Onowighose/135919866445700 i have been lead by satan to accest only those that sincerely seek the light and truth satan and escape from the vegence of satan the accussed for no reason just to promote the name of one so called God that claimed suprimacy hiding under the sky or elsewhere ...

Actually the truth is not hidden...from his testimonies you can see the boy is really facing hard times in life he sponsor himself at school and cant even afford mails . he also said he went to his family members but none...not even one can help him . that should have tell anyone that that guy is a terrible lier in this modern World you shouldn't just read such trash testimony and expect it to be truth.....well , i still call for the attention of the testifier as he have claimed to be a satanist we have no record about him in the Church of Satan or any satanic organisation i know in our satanic family tree that i fully belonged! True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being. We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator of humanity.

We know "Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible to be a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies.-- This is evident in the many contradictions within the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text to be the work of human beings who had occult knowledge and infused it with power to make it credible, and to incite fear in order to control. Pastors and church leaders have always pushed members or random people that are living in poverty to fabricate false testimonies and later he'll give them money for job well done...they go pick people outside their congregation even and plan with them heavy lies of testimony to decieve people to stay in their church by the false testimonies because they'll definitely feel or think " It's the lords doing!" hahaha what a pity we satanist demand and request that testifier to show publicly and prove if he have ever be a satanist..thanks again for coming up with this Christians of the Lords Chosen!
[/size]
uv turn urself 2 a superstar on facebook abi,seriously so far uv nt bin of inpact 2 me anyway,imma unfriend n find ma own path,watchme.n pls go easy on da blasphems,der only 4 da high n might .
Re: . by sorextee(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2015
This story get comma.. only a fool will bliv this.. Why do Christians fabricate stories, to gain what exactly?? Jesus didn't die for this..

(1) (Reply)

End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets / Any Difference Between Sunday Dressing And Week Days'? / Oprah Says There Is No God !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.