Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (35196 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Goddys(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: . by Goddys(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
After eating those evil foods,he was given two big rods by the priest to swallow,which he was unable to swallow.The priest revealed to him,that the two rods represent the gods they are serving in the sect.He revealed that the gods are couple(i.e husband and wife),and was called 'Orile'.According to him,The priest told him that no man can be able to swallow those rods,that in practical and medical sense,any man that succeeded in swallowing it will surely die.The priest assured him of his protection anywhere in the universe,and told him that just as no man cannot be able to swallow the two big rods,so also shall no man be able to harm him.He also testified to the congregation that they told him that he would be involved in a fatal accident after three days,as a proof to him that he was protected and invincible.According to him,to his utter amazement,it happened as the priest stated,and four people died instantly,others fatally wounded.It was only him that came out unhurt.To be continued,
Re: . by Goddys(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
He confessed that he embarked on the evil trade,and was 'suceeding'.One day,he asked the priest whether he can be attending Church,and the priest answered in the affirmative,disclosing to him that many Churches in this generation are owned by their members.In his word according to the testifier,he said 'You can go to any Church you like,there is no power greater than Orile's(gods of ogboni kingdom) power.One day,he went to the priest and appeal to meet with spirits and tend his desires to them.The priest told him to buy raw dry gin,white basin,kolanut etc,and used it by 1 a.m for four consecutive days under an open space,with some incantations. According to him,succubus appeared to him in the dream for the three days and had sex with him.On the fourth day,he was spiritually taken to the sky(the abode of Orile,the gods of Ogboni kingdom) by that succubus,When he got there,he saw the gods and other evil spirits there.He revealed that as he approached 'Orile',he saw countless number of goats tied with ropes and locked inside a cage.The goats according to him,wailed and cry,and was in great anguish as a result of punishments they were receiving.He inquired from 'Orile' why the goats were there,and what it was.To be continued,

1 Like

Re: . by Goddys(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
Orile intimated him that the goats were the souls of all Ogboni members living in the world.That once anybody get initiated,that such person has willing sacrifice his or her soul to him,and that soul will be spiritually taken from him or her,and an evil spirit from the kingdom will be projected to inhabit the body.After the encounter,he woke up and narrated the ordeal to the priest,and the latter congratulated him,and promoted him from level 200 to level 500,because he had a direct contact with their gods,and this new level,according to him, qualified him as a seer to other members of the sect,which the priest intimated him to be effected this year before he encountered Jesus Christ. To be continued,
Re: . by Goddys(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
The Priest intimated him on how one can acquire enormous power in their kingdom.He disclosed that it is by sleeping with many different women.The priest words,according to him was 'If you can sleep with 20-30 different women in a day,you will be very powerful'.He revealed that this is the main reason why most of their members sleep around,even when they have a pretty and good wife at home.He also disclosed that once they sleep with any woman,the woman's star is spiritually transferred to them.The act would bring abject impoverishment to the woman,while they continue to blossom and prosper.He exposed that the fraternity holds their gathering on the 9th of every month,and their symbols are triple one(111) and a watching eyes.He said it can be mainly seen on a car of some members and in their offices.He disclosed to the congregation the symbols they display to identify their members in the position of power e.g Judges,D.P.O,politicians etc.To be continued,
Re: . by Goddys(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
Without stretching further,let me go to the event that led to his deliverance.He testified that as a result of the assurance he received from the priest on the 'awesome' power of their gods Orile,he attended any Church he desires without reservation,until the day he attended a programme at The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement.He revealed to the congregation that on that very day,when the General Overseer was praying and conducting deliverance on the congregation,his body began to vibrate,and he felt intense hotness all over his body.Within the period of prayer,according to him,his phone began to ring ceaselessly,but he ignored it, and seeing that the gravity and force of the prayer was too intense and debilitating to him,he left the church before the conclusion of the prayer.When he checked his handset,he saw that it was the priest ringing him for about twenty-two times.When he eventually called the priest on phone,the latter lambasted him and inquired from him where he went,that their entire kingdom was in chaos.The words of the priest according to him,was that 'The Mountain is on Fire'.
When he eventually met the priest,he told him that Orile was very angry with him for going to the above Church,and gave him three days to die for causing such a colossal destruction to their kingdom.The testifier revealed that he tried to defend his action based on the Priest's words,that he could go to any church he so desired,but all his defence were to no avail.
According to him,on the night of that very day as he was sleeping,a being so bright and sparkling,with an unspotted white gown,walking on the air,told him in his sleeping state to go to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement and expose Ogboni cult,that he shall be protected from the powerless power of Ogboni Cult in the day and in the night.
On another occasion,according to him,same angel of God appear to him and gave him a Cassette Disc and a Bible,and told him that his ministry is to disseminate this confession and exposure of Ogboni cult's antics and the awesome Power of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: . by Goddys(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
This confession and exposure is made today being thursday, 02 february 2012 at the corporate headquartres of the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement located at 10 Odofin Park Estate,Oshodi-Apapa Expressway By Ijesha B/stop,Lagos.The confession will be repeated on 4th and 5th February 2012,which coincide with 2-day Power packed Crusade titled 'From Sorrow to Joy'.You are cordially invited.
Re: . by Lasinoh: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
Na so Bible take start.
After a drunken spree!
LWKMD!!! grin

Time for work I beg.
Thank MY God of Agnosticism for a productive life! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by omosexy1: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Goddy Thank God your lies ended with an invitation to your church.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ptolomeus(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
Well , There have been many cases of pedophilia in the Catholic Church, recognized even by the Vatican , but I think that speaks ill of Catholicism ,
I do not believe that Jesus influenced for all those Catholic priests raped children , I think they are human issues, not divine, that can happen in any religion, right?
I do not think the offense to others is a good defense for our beliefs.
Excuse my frankness respectful.
Please accept my respectful greetings.
Re: . by okgerald(m): 3:39am On Feb 04, 2012
Where did u get this fiction from

2 Likes

Re: . by HighChief4(m): 5:50am On Feb 04, 2012
Confession my foot
Re: . by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
shut up fool. dirty xtian slave of white monkey.
Re: . by ghostofsparta(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
@ Goddys

Wow! I love your fictional story, I know of a producer that can organize how to shoot a nice movie out of it, please forward my suggestion to your head pastor at The Lord Chosen. I would start developing a script on it. I also would like to know which of the following titleS would best fit the movie:

1. Ogboni vs The Lord Chosen
2. Goddy The Story Teller
3. How The Lord Choseth His Saviour

Um! before I forget, should it have a part 2??

2 Likes

Re: . by jayriginal: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2012
Others have caught on, so all I'll say is ; Cool Story !!!
Re: . by ghostofsparta(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2012
^^^^
@JayOriginal

What do you mean by others have caught on?
Re: . by jayriginal: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
ghostofsparta:

^^^^
@JayOriginal

What do you mean by others have caught on?

That they are aware that the tale is made up.
Re: . by kansionwuekwe: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
oooo my GOD.....this lord chosen church annoys me like hell all what dey do is to advertise themselves with thier fake testimonies.....and besides 88% of what you just said is wrong......... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: . by comnsense: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
This mumu guy no even try at all; the story too sweet. The 'Jesus' man for no appear in white gown, maybe jeans just to shake thing up a bit. Useless christian sellout.
Re: . by Niflheim(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2012
RUBBISH!!!...........so lord's chosen has defeated ogboni?then how come your president is their member,plus the governors of rivers and imo states?.........in rivers state where i come from you cannot become a councillor without being either ogboni or freemason
Re: . by kansionwuekwe: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Dont understand y .....in pursuit to get more populaton (MEMBERS).....they result to forging TALES BY MOON LIGHT STORIES.........LORDS CHOSEN THERE IS NO ASSURANCE THAT YOUR BETER THAN CHRIST EMBASSY WHERE *MASTURBATION IS NO SIN* grin grin grin
Re: . by God2man(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2012
Goddys: It is wonderful and marvellous in my sight today as a committed ex-member of Ogboni confraternity who was delivered by the awesome Power of our Lord Jesus Christ in The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement,revealed the most hidden and evil secrects of the above sect.
According to the testifier,the ordeal that led him to become a member of Ogboni confraternity was his quest for wealth.He revealed that he was a drug pusher,and his boss whom he answered to,was the one that introduced him to Ogboni.The latter according to him intimated him that for them to continue in their evil business,he must get initiated into the sect,so that he would be invincible and unable to be caught by the enforcement agency during his business trip.He concurred and the date of initiation was stipulated.
According to him,during the initiation,they tied his eyes with a black clothe and led him into a room like a basement.After some rituals have been made,he was given a water to drink,which he latter knew was the water used to bath the corpse of a dead member.Thereafter,he was given an 'nsala' soup which he later knew was cooked with a human brain and a goat meat,which he later knew was a human flesh,but was transmogrified to a goat by a diabolic means.To be continued
Re: . by God2man(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2012
Goddys: It is wonderful and marvellous in my sight today as a committed ex-member of Ogboni confraternity who was delivered by the awesome Power of our Lord Jesus Christ in The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement,revealed the most hidden and evil secrects of the above sect.
According to the testifier,the ordeal that led him to become a member of Ogboni confraternity was his quest for wealth.He revealed that he was a drug pusher,and his boss whom he answered to,was the one that introduced him to Ogboni.The latter according to him intimated him that for them to continue in their evil business,he must get initiated into the sect,so that he would be invincible and unable to be caught by the enforcement agency during his business trip.He concurred and the date of initiation was stipulated.
According to him,during the initiation,they tied his eyes with a black clothe and led him into a room like a basement.After some rituals have been made,he was given a water to drink,which he latter knew was the water used to bath the corpse of a dead member.Thereafter,he was given an 'nsala' soup which he later knew was cooked with a human brain and a goat meat,which he later knew was a human flesh,but was transmogrified to a goat by a diabolic means.To be continued

1 Like

Re: . by God2man(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2012
Goddys: After eating those evil foods,he was given two big rods by the priest to swallow,which he was unable to swallow.The priest revealed to him,that the two rods represent the gods they are serving in the sect.He revealed that the gods are couple(i.e husband and wife),and was called 'Orile'.According to him,The priest told him that no man can be able to swallow those rods,that in practical and medical sense,any man that succeeded in swallowing it will surely die.The priest assured him of his protection anywhere in the universe,and told him that just as no man cannot be able to swallow the two big rods,so also shall no man be able to harm him.He also testified to the congregation that they told him that he would be involved in a fatal accident after three days,as a proof to him that he was protected and invincible.According to him,to his utter amazement,it happened as the priest stated,and four people died instantly,others fatally wounded.It was only him that came out unhurt.To be continued,
Re: . by God2man(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2012
Goddys: He confessed that he embarked on the evil trade,and was 'suceeding'.One day,he asked the priest whether he can be attending Church,and the priest answered in the affirmative,disclosing to him that many Churches in this generation are owned by their members.In his word according to the testifier,he said 'You can go to any Church you like,there is no power greater than Orile's(gods of ogboni kingdom) power.One day,he went to the priest and appeal to meet with spirits and tend his desires to them.The priest told him to buy raw dry gin,white basin,kolanut etc,and used it by 1 a.m for four consecutive days under an open space,with some incantations. According to him,succubus appeared to him in the dream for the three days and had sex with him.On the fourth day,he was spiritually taken to the sky(the abode of Orile,the gods of Ogboni kingdom) by that succubus,When he got there,he saw the gods and other evil spirits there.He revealed that as he approached 'Orile',he saw countless number of goats tied with ropes and locked inside a cage.The goats according to him,wailed and cry,and was in great anguish as a result of punishments they were receiving.He inquired from 'Orile' why the goats were there,and what it was.To be continued,
Re: . by God2man(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2012
Goddys: Orile intimated him that the goats were the souls of all Ogboni members living in the world.That once anybody get initiated,that such person has willing sacrifice his or her soul to him,and that soul will be spiritually taken from him or her,and an evil spirit from the kingdom will be projected to inhabit the body.After the encounter,he woke up and narrated the ordeal to the priest,and the latter congratulated him,and promoted him from level 200 to level 500,because he had a direct contact with their gods,and this new level,according to him, qualified him as a seer to other members of the sect,which the priest intimated him to be effected this year before he encountered Jesus Christ. To be continued,
Re: . by God2man(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2012
Goddys: The Priest intimated him on how one can acquire enormous power in their kingdom.He disclosed that it is by sleeping with many different women.The priest words,according to him was 'If you can sleep with 20-30 different women in a day,you will be very powerful'.He revealed that this is the main reason why most of their members sleep around,even when they have a pretty and good wife at home.He also disclosed that once they sleep with any woman,the woman's star is spiritually transferred to them.The act would bring abject impoverishment to the woman,while they continue to blossom and prosper.He exposed that the fraternity holds their gathering on the 9th of every month,and their symbols are triple one(111) and a watching eyes.He said it can be mainly seen on a car of some members and in their offices.He disclosed to the congregation the symbols they display to identify their members in the position of power e.g Judges,D.P.O,politicians etc.To be continued,
Re: . by God2man(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2012
Goddys: Without stretching further,let me go to the event that led to his deliverance.He testified that as a result of the assurance he received from the priest on the 'awesome' power of their gods Orile,he attended any Church he desires without reservation,until the day he attended a programme at The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement.He revealed to the congregation that on that very day,when the General Overseer was praying and conducting deliverance on the congregation,his body began to vibrate,and he felt intense hotness all over his body.Within the period of prayer,according to him,his phone began to ring ceaselessly,but he ignored it, and seeing that the gravity and force of the prayer was too intense and debilitating to him,he left the church before the conclusion of the prayer.When he checked his handset,he saw that it was the priest ringing him for about twenty-two times.When he eventually called the priest on phone,the latter lambasted him and inquired from him where he went,that their entire kingdom was in chaos.The words of the priest according to him,was that 'The Mountain is on Fire'.
When he eventually met the priest,he told him that Orile was very angry with him for going to the above Church,and gave him three days to die for causing such a colossal destruction to their kingdom.The testifier revealed that he tried to defend his action based on the Priest's words,that he could go to any church he so desired,but all his defence were to no avail.
According to him,on the night of that very day as he was sleeping,a being so bright and sparkling,with an unspotted white gown,walking on the air,told him in his sleeping state to go to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement and expose Ogboni cult,that he shall be protected from the powerless power of Ogboni Cult in the day and in the night.
On another occasion,according to him,same angel of God appear to him and gave him a Cassette Disc and a Bible,and told him that his ministry is to disseminate this confession and exposure of Ogboni cult's antics and the awesome Power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: . by kansionwuekwe: 12:41am On Sep 05, 2012
ohhh and yes someone did that same confesion about ogboni fraternity and honestly speaking u guyz said totally diffrent thingz..........for example tell diz page what an apena is every ogboni member knows dat... angry
Re: . by Dracula27: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2013
The true and living God is great!! he created everything seen and unseen by the word of his mouth. He is still very able to save to the uttermost. Thunder Bolt!!!
Re: . by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
one of my friend is a member of Ogboni. if hears this he will laugh his bakside off!
Re: . by Sirniyeh(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is a typical fiction! All he confessed about Ogboni is totally lies. May God punish you. This story was framed to convinced people to come to church. No wonder that same church mentioned hired a drama group from ikorodu to PH to act like people who just got delivered by the power of Jesus. Surprisingly, these people saw themselves on television as testimony of power of God.
May God punish liers. All lies shall go to ......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Releases 2024 Prophecies On Akpabio, Ekpa, Igboho, Wike, Others / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.