Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Crazy Army!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazy Army!!! (1226 Views)

Army Is Your Friend. / Police, Army And Sss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Army!!! by Kslib(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2012
A man was on high speed,he got to an army check point without slowing down.So they told him to park his car,and ordered him to carry 1000 blocks from one side of the road to the other side.

After carrying 900 blocks,he noticed that their 'oga' was his primary school classmate,so he went to him to complain.The oga was really angry with what his boys ordered his long time classmate to do,so he asked him "have you started carrying the blocks?,the man said " i have carried 900 already",so the oga said"please dont be angry, "RETURN THEM".
Re: Crazy Army!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2012
copy copy
Re: Crazy Army!!! by Kslib(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2012
MOGUL.O:
copy copy
Haha..wetin i do you naw..
Abi e easy to screen jokes and select the one wey funny..
Re: Crazy Army!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2012
Kslib:
Haha..wetin i do you naw..
Abi e easy to screen jokes and select the one wey funny..

E no easy my broda.....Don't mind me jari

Nice joke jor...

You got me crying........

Oya Dani1luv do your job...
THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Crazy Army!!! by tantita(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Lolz u try

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Of The Week (you Must Atleast Smile) / Who Knows Better ?? {mumu Boyfriend And Girlfriend} / Intelligent Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.