Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday (3019 Views)

Thank God It's Friday...but.... / How To Cook Spaghetti? / Spaghetti Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by justaqad(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ishilove:
Ahh, THAT famous nwa baby...

Ehn yes , na me tongue grin

haba aint fair ooooo.
Anyhow sha we are both religious,i could take his position abi?i am free like a bird.hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by justaqad(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
logicboy01: Ishilove and Justaqad, una don craze finish.

When did I become your child?
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
I am an overtaker,ishi and i.hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
justaqad:

haba aint fair ooooo.
Anyhow sha we are both religious,i could take his position abi?i am free like a bird.hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Oya na,ngwanu beibay,bia wa la kai n rock life!! cheesy grin
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by justaqad(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ishilove:
Oya na,ngwanu beibay,bia wa la kai n rock life!! cheesy grin

hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 22, 2013
Another great Friday.. lol.. lb was once a mad man.. grin

In honor and support of the ongoing legal challenge...

RAMEN...

grin
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by plaetton: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Deep Sight:
Sometimes it seems to me that you are involved in a race against yourself to outdo yourself with record smashing and awe-inspiring foolishness.

You should know that the people who mention FSM in theistic discourses rank as some of the daftest on the planet, many of whom emerged straight from the sweat off the testicles of a baboon. This is because there is nothing remotely intelligent in comparing theological notions of the cause of the universe to imaginations about rank food monsters. You will agree, a vocation for the most infantile.

Isn't that the point of the FSM religion?

Did you really write this or did someone write it on your behalf?
If you did not, pls read and reread it again, especially the bolded.

The belief in a Flying Food Monster is as natural and legitimate as the belief in any other monster, be it Jehovah, Satan, Mami-Water or Anubis.
Belief in deities are usually borne out of myths, delusions, ignorance and fear. What is good for Yahweh is also good for other types of monsters, including the FSM.

Your post is the clearest case of religious intolerance. And I'm quite surprised that it is coming from someone who claims to be non-religious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LMFAO.... Check Out This Funny Guy And Girlfriend's Picture Posture / Fart Rap! A Joke, Or A Poem? / Funny Cheating Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.