Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey (11014 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by mukina2: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2012

A young Nigerian has emerged the top graduating student from the Faculty of engineering at the Eastern Mediterranean University in the Turkish republic of North Cyprus, obtaining a status of High Honours (first class).

Receiving diploma from the President of the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus.

Tunji Anthony Olu-Taiwo hails from Ifako-Ijaiye Local government area of Lagos state.

He finished with a Grade Point Average of 4.00 out of a possible 4.00 (straight A’s).

He is the first African to obtain this status from his department. He obtained a degree in Computer Engineering.

Tunji was born in Kano, Nigeria where he attended Air force Nursery and Primary school. He completed his secondary education at St. Thomas Secondary School in Kano.

He loves programming and spends times developing mobile applications. He is also a good chess player. He loves software development and he hope to use this medium to change the Nigeria and the world for a better place.

Tunji hopes to further his education in the field of software Engineering. His dream is to become a reputable Software Engineer by improving the world of computing

Source
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by denzel2009: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
probably competing with turkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Jeezy: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
denzel2009: probably competing with turkeys.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by tevinsolt: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
wow great...three Nigerians in a row...... there's one in the US, another in the UK, and this within 2 weeks shocked.......fantastic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by GboyegaD(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nice one there. Wishing him the very best of God and life in his future endeavors.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hope he doesn't go cold turkey! On another note, do they all attend airforce secondary schools?
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by inspirenet: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
tevinsolt: wow great...three Nigerians in a row...... there's one in the US, another in the UK, and this within 2 weeks shocked.......fantastic cheesy

wink
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by tuhott(f): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
C'est magnifique. Doing us proud... Naija for life!
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by spendogram: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nice to hear this.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
He finished with a Grade Point Average of 4.00 out of a possible 4.00 (straight A’s).

shocked shocked shocked

Na juju

1 Like

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
He is the first African to obtain this status from his department. He obtained a degree in Computer Engineering.

He is probably the only African that has been in the department. grin

1 Like

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Built2last: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
The topic should rather be Tunji emerges best graduating student from a Turkish university. you may wish to add faculty of engineering. There may be other one million Nigerians in Turkish schools pulling strings. and for Tunji, accept my congratulations while we await the source of the info.

2 Likes

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by oluagness(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
Gr8t
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

grin
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Dondav(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
I'm proud of you Son!!
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Just 2 days ago, I read about a Nigerian being the best Graduand @ John Hopkins, now this..... Are they using Jazz on these poor white peeps? I am heading to Belgium to make my mark.
Laffs in chinese and leaves!

4 Likes

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by queensmith: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
better 'nigerian' than 'black' gives a better impression.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by toluxe0075: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Yeeepa!! got gpa 4 out of 4, dis guy na real igi iwe o...anyway naija no dey carry last cheesy shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by toluxe0075: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Yeeepa!! got gpa 4 out of 4, dis guy na real igi iwe o...anyway naija no dey carry last cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Olaone1: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
denzel2009: probably competing with turkeys.

grin grin grin grin

Brought your bad mouth here abi?
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by kilanko5: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
This is awesome the 3rd Nigerian in 2 weeks making impact in the world of academics.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by opeyemiyoung: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
4.0 GPA out of 4.0 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Olaone1: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
It isn't Turkey. It's Cyprus.
They have 1 million people in Cyprus. Less than the population of 4 local governments in Lagos State
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by opeyemiyoung: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
grin grin
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by timmy1999(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
I now no d reason why oda africans envy us..most especially ghana, south africa
Becos we got d best brain..we got d best musician and best educationist..oh am proud to be a nigerian..d list is endless..sade,seal,tunde baiyewu,chinua achibe,prof wole soyinka,lemar,neyo,.name dem.most success black around the world have one soultie with nigeria,.u can see why most africans knuckle heads envys us

1 Like

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

You dey mind dem, they just head up to to virgin university and dis-virgin them grin

1 Like

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
SimonAndal: Hope he doesn't go cold turkey! On another note, do they all attend airforce secondary schools?

I have always said those parents that sent their kids to private schools in Nigeria, where they are charged ridiculously exorbitant prices, wasted their money.

I am yet to see any kid from the top private schools from my time making waves.

The ones making waves are from KC, QC, FGCs, Unity Colleges, Military Colleges, ISL/I etc. Usually public schools.

The ones that went to private school just only got the advantage of eating good food and speaking silly fone.

lagerwhenindoubt:

You dey mind dem, they just head up to to virgin university and dis-virgin them grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by jaybee3(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

The ones that went to private school just only got the advantage of eating good food and speaking silly fone.

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Afam4eva(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
It's Cyprus and not Turkey.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Sagamite(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
timmy1999: I now no d reason why oda africans envy us..most especially ghana, south africa
Becos we got d best brain..we got d best musician and best educationist..oh am proud to be a nigerian..d list is endless..sade,seal,tunde baiyewu,chinua achibe,prof wole soyinka,lemar,neyo,.name dem.most success black around the world have one soultie with nigeria,.u can see why most africans knuckle heads envys us

Go to South Africa and Ghana and you will see that it would be crazy of them to envy you.

They obviously are irritated with your boisterousness and silly acclaim of Giant of Africa despite your country being a shithole compared to theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by wandeay: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
nigerians schooling abroad are excelling more and more dis days oo, seems we are telling dem 'we are always ready'
thumbs up 2 dat guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB / Unilorin Remedial List For 2011/2012 / Federal Polytechnic Idah Kogi State HND Form Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.