Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars (26249 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Bus Carrying Wedding Guests Crashes Into Military Armoured Vehicle In Bauchi / Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by jmaine: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
ACM10: Finally, Autonov will be useful. grin

lol . . . .whatever it is . . .the local ingenuity is highly welcome cool
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Beaf: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymmex:

Says the BIGGEST LIAR on NL... grin grin

How come your nose and GEJ's nose are almost the same size?? grin grin

Thank you, the evidence here shows you to be the self-loathing, identitiless liar here.
Get a plane ticket, leave Peckham and get to know where your fathers village is. You will continue hating Nigeria and playing the fool, so long as you have NEVER EVER visited the country in your life. You are simply a waste with no identity.
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
Henry120: @shymexx you are wrong. Like black baron said, that particular APC is not done yet. The army and the ekiti brothers are still working on it. The nigerian army apc is a non-prototype apc, which can be deployed at this very moment. Like beaf said....oya, let us invade cameroun, sharpaly!!!

The bolded part of your comment shows you're contradicting yourself...

They need to give credit to those two guys...

The Nigerian Army can't build an APC even if their lives depended on it...
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
Great one from the army, hope it will be built to withstand heavy bullet impacts and Boko bombs (lol).
when will the Nigeria Police roll out their own contributions to national development?
We also want to see our Universities and Polytechnics roll out what ordinary people can buy on the street without going abroad!
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Beaf: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Shymmex, when will you you visit Nigeria instead of acting the fool, telling lies and hating?
Why do you hate Nigeria, simply because you don't know your fathers village? You are lost, bro.

The rest of us are very proud. Kill yourself.

Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Onlytruth(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
These are the type of news I celebrate. It makes me to believe that folks in that space understand how to survive the 21st century. It is small but definitely in the right direction.
Anyone with pics please?
I hope it is not the same one they unveiled last time.
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Beaf: Shymmex, when will you you visit Nigeria instead of acting the fool, telling lies and hating?
Why do you hate Nigeria, simply because you don't know your fathers village? You are lost, bro.

The rest of us are very proud. Kill yourself.

Who told you I hate Nigeria?? I won't be on NL if I did..

I don't hate my country - I just hate leeches, ignorant followers, and incompetent people at the helms of affairs in my country, get it?

I'm more patriotic than you're, and I'm a realist.
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Beaf, you do it for money - I represent my country for FREE..

Peep the difference!!
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Beaf: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymmex:

Who told you I hate Nigeria?? I won't be on NL if I did..

I don't hate my country - I just hate leeches, ignorant followers, and incompetent people at the helms of affairs in my country, get it?

I'm more patriotic than you're, and I'm a realist.

You hate yourself like a fool and it shows.
If you had an identity, you would be as proud as the rest of us here, not telling lies to put Nigeria down like a low self-esteemed bastard.

Your only cure is to get to know your roots.
How can someone as old as you not know where they come from if you arent a fool?

Self-loathing freak. Why not hang yourself?
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Dpeacemaker101: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Good news, I believe in Nigeria and our president...... We can only get better
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Beaf: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
[size=14pt]9ja pipo, we go make am![/size]

One step at a time to glory land. cool

[img]http://speakethfootball.files./2011/10/germany-women-u20-soccer-wcup-colombia-nigeria-2010-7-29-14-1-10.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Beaf:

You hate yourself like a fool and it shows.
If you had an identity, you would be as proud as the rest of us here, not telling lies to put Nigeria down like a low self-esteemed bastard.

Your only cure is to get to know your roots.
How can someone as old as you not know where they come from if you arent a fool?

Self-loathing freak. Why not hang yourself?

I don't know where I'm from, yet I know I'm Ijebu/Yoruba from Epe, and I know the history of my people... Fam, you just look stupid everyday with your smear campaign...

You're funny guy!!

I'm not proud of my roots, yet I align myself with Nigeria everyday..

F.ool, I speak for the poor not leeches like you who are hell bent on maintaining the status quo - and keeping upright citizens poor and downtrodden...

You support corruption, murderers, incompetence in high places, and you're a compulsive liar... It's a shame you sold your soul for riches - and I don't mingle with irresponsible people like you... I'm a principled guy, and I call a spade a spade...

You sir, are an utterly disgusting human being - and Nigeria will be better off, without you and your co-travelers...

You're a fake, a phony, and a fraud - and I don't have time for the utter tosh you're spewing..

You make my blood boil!!
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by london2lasgidi(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
lmao APC in 2012 when SA has helicopters and fighter jets to their name................. lmao again.
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Beaf: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
london2lasgidi: lmao APC in 2012 when SA has helicopters and fighter jets to their name................. lmao again.

Every journey starts with a step, no matter how small.

There was a locally made Seaward Defense Boat (SDB) the other day, there is Innoson as well; the direction is positive; lets do our bit to ensure it accelerates and translates to bread on the table for the common citizen.

E go better.

Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Rhino5dm: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
I smell fraud here. They should upload the production process. I sense this is just another "innoson manufacturing company", while they are actually importing parts from china and coupling it here.
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by london2lasgidi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
how much has dis present administration stolen from the country?................. e no go better till they refund the money.....
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by taharqa: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymmex:

The bolded part of your comment shows you're contradicting yourself...

They need to give credit to those two guys...

The Nigerian Army can't build an APC even if their lives depended on it...
Am nt interestd in d fight bw u nd Beaf(actuali its kind of silly nd a distractn as all insult-hurlins during debates) bt wen u say u love yr coun3 yet u write 'd Nigeria Army CAN'T build an Apc even if dier lives depends on it' ,it is kind of contradictn...plus Beaf cud u stop attackin ppl's 'identity',it isn't nice
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Spirit96(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
@ shymmex. Always say what u know so dat u will not buy job 4 urself 1 day. It's not every mobile vehicle u call APC. D PIC is never n d Nigerian Army APC. D 1 for d Army is a mobile gun that has d capacity of carrying some gun troops possitioned on strategic gun point inside d APC. Do not mistake bullet proof Bullion Van 4 APC. Do not hv d mindset that nothing gud cld come out of our gr8t Naija. Beaf is 1 of those who are always happy 4 a better Nigeria, think like him.
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Beaf: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymmex:

I don't know where I'm from, yet I know I'm Ijebu/Yoruba from Epe, and I know the history of my people... Fam, you just look stupid everyday with your smear campaign...

You're funny guy!!

I'm not proud of my roots, yet I align myself with Nigeria everyday..

F.ool, I speak for the poor not leeches like you who are hell bent on maintaining the status quo - and keeping upright citizens poor and downtrodden...

You support corruption, murderers, incompetence in high places, and you're a compulsive liar... It's a shame you sold your soul for riches - and I don't mingle with irresponsible people like you... I'm a principled guy, and I call a spade a spade...

You sir, are an utterly disgusting human being - and Nigeria will be better off, without you and your co-travelers...

You're a fake, a phony, and a fraud - and I don't have time for the utter tosh you're spewing..

You make my blood boil!!

What a funny clod!
You came on here lying like the self-loathing bastard that you are. Can you point out any of your posts on this thread that is not a lie?

You stay in Peckham, not in the least interested in getting to even visit your village for the first time in your life, yet you are an adult?
What a freak!
What makes it worse is that you have turned your self-hatred into a weapon to bash Nigerians with; that is why you are here, day in day out telling lies and sounding like unwashed white racist shiit.
Who else would witness a positive technological move in a nation that has marked time for 50 years and react by lying to pull the good news down?

You will remain worthless scum until you actually buy a ticket and visit Nigeria for the first time in your wretched life.
Anyway, you spent your youth in jail, so not much is expected. Tell us what you were in prison for.

Despicable.

Regardless of your type, I fly my flag with pride as a true born Nigerian.
Kill yourself bastard, I be omo naija da da! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On16o2YcrwA
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Beaf:
What a funny clod!
You came on here lying like the self-loathing bastard that you are. Can you point out any of your posts on this thread that is not a lie?

You stay in Peckham, not in the least interested in getting to even visit your village for the first time in your life, yet you are an adult?
What a freak!
What makes it worse is that you have turned your self-hatred into a weapon to bash Nigerians with; that is why you are here, day in day out telling lies and sounding like unwashed white racist shiit.
Who else would witness a positive technological move in a nation that has marked time for 50 years and react by lying to pull the good news down?

You will remain worthless scum until you actually buy a ticket and visit Nigeria for the first time in your wretched life.
Anyway, you spent your youth in jail, so not much is expected. Tell us what you were in prison for.

Despicable.

Regardless of your type, I fly my flag with pride as a true born Nigerian.
Kill yourself bastard, I be omo naija da da! cool

I'm self-made - but you suck nutz for crumbs...

This is how we rep naija from where I'm from. I hope you will smart enough to understand the accent. cool

FLYGERIA - Mark Henry ft. G FrSH, Tinie Tempah, Dotstar and Bigz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTF9XMFWzQo

SNEAKBO - CALL MI A NAIJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOn7Aq_gGQw
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Beaf: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymmex: [/s]

I'm self-made - but you suck nutz for crumbs...

This is how we rep naija from where I'm from. I hope you will smart enough to understand the accent. cool

What a confused and lost fool!
Who cares wether you are self made? All we know is that you spent time in prison, have never been to Nigeria and do your best to shoot down the country that good or bad, is beloved to the rest of us. Until you board a plane to know your village and become a Nigerian, you are no better than yellow-eyed racist scum.
Who else tells lies just to drag Nigeria in the mud?

Up naija! We are making progress, slow or not. Who no like, make e kill imsef! grin
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by maigaskiya1: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
Beaf: Up 9ja! We can do it! Such news makes me so proud.
I hope the thing looks like a growling beast.

Anyways, lets use it to immediately invade Cameroon. Na me go drive am. grin
this wat biafra acheved 40ys ago.anyway kudos 2 nija.bt beaf wait o.dnt u thnk its betar we txt in d north fist
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by DaRapture: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymmex: The APC wasn't built by the Nigerian Army - two Ekiti brothers built it, but the Army modernized it..

This is the prototype of the APC here:

While in a combat zone, I'd rather walk than to ride in that death trap. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by maigaskiya1: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
BlackBaron: EDIT

Here she is. Known as the Proforce pf1 APC. Manufactured in Ogun state.
which ogun state dm tel u say armourd car na biscuit nd squadron.oludo wetn yoruba no 4 enginerng
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Beaf: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
mai gaskiya: this wat biafra acheved 40ys ago.anyway kudos 2 nija.bt beaf wait o.dnt u thnk its betar we txt in d north fist

I agree with the bolded, Biafran made armour was used right from the first months of the war.
It is proof that we have lagged and bumbled through 50 years without the self-belief and assuredness that is required to propel self application into tangible development.
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Policewoman(f): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hope bullets no go dey peneterate this one oh!
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by ocelot2006(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija: I thought Tata had been making APCs locally for us for a while now?!

Or is Innoson now manufacturing Armoured Military vehicles now?!

No, TATA does not (thank God for that). It's Steyr. The APC assembly plant is in Bauchi.

And no, innoson are not into military vehicles.
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
Beaf: Up 9ja! We can do it! Such news makes me so proud.
I hope the thing looks like a growling beast.

Anyways, lets use it to immediately invade Cameroon. Na me go drive am. grin
U be Cross-riverian, precisely Bakassi Peninsula Inhabitant?
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by ocelot2006(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
london2lasgidi: lmao APC in 2012 when SA has helicopters and fighter jets to their name................. lmao again.

What the hell's wrong with self-loathing people like you? Can't we start from somewhere? Yes we can't produce a space shuttle, but this is a very good start.
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by debosky(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
Let them roll the units out en-masse and use them to combat BH.
Re: Nigerian Army To Unveil 1st Locally Made Armoured Cars by london2lasgidi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
ocelot2006:

What the hell's wrong with self-loathing people like you? Can't we start from somewhere? Yes we can't produce a space shuttle, but this is a very good start.

start from building an egalitarian society....... that's somehwere.

Subsidy Removal: Taraba Civil Servants Sell Off Cars / Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation / How To Obtain A Driving Learner's Permit In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51