Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step Son (GRAPHIC PIXS!.VIEWER'S DISCRETION ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Hot Water On Step Son (GRAPHIC PIXS!.VIEWER'S DISCRETION ) (1284 Views)

Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step Son (GRAPHIC PIXS!.VIEWER'S DISCRETION ) by dani1luv: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
The alarming human in humanity that reigns supreme in most polygamous homes has just played a fast one on a young boy whose step-mother poured hot water on.

The increasing rate of home abuse, wife battery, especially child molestation, maltreating, and abuse calls for serious and quick intervention by all.

Ola in a critical condition is said to be under a serious intensive care in a hospital around Igando area of Lagos. His step-mum who works with the Lagos Internal Revenue Service took laws into and hands and punished him for beating her little daughter by pouring hot water on him while asleep.

Read the story as it's being said by the youngster; “the argument that led to the sad incident started when my step-mum saw me beat my sister, she got very angry and wanted to harm me back in anger, she reached for and did all she could physically, I tried to defend myself but she overpowered me.

She got more furious after my father and some neighbors tried to stop her, and she started scattering the house and even broke bottles.

My uncle who also lives around was able to drag her away from the house. I was still sleeping on my bed the next morning, when she walked into my room and bathed me with hot water; I staggered to the living room and saw my father and uncle. That was the last I remembered before I passed out and woke at the hospital."

http://www.247naijagossip.com/2012/06/child-abusewoman-pours-hot-water-on.html
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17960/53/child-abuse-mom-pours-hot-water-on-step-son.html

(1) (Reply)

‘woman In Rape Video Is Mywife’ / Shocking Pics: Fetus Soup Served! / He Shot A Rapist, He Was Arrested On A Bail Of 500,000 Naira, Is This Fair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.