Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? (6129 Views)

Photos: Red carpet at the BET Awards + Full list of winners / Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Now Making Blue Films As Nollywood Movies [VIDEO ] / Jayz N Beyonce Attend Traditional Wedding In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by virgo(f): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by freecocoa(f): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
undecided
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by otumfour(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
undecided
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by tunapawizzy: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
Na wa 4 oyinbo o...unveil baby??

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by member10: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
And we are soppose to care because this solves the problems of the world, how? Anyways. Don't mean to derail or anything like that, just need some help.
[size=13pt] neodymium magnets, any ideas? Thanks.[/size]
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by virgo(f): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
Oh dear, am I the only one stanning for Beyonce? sad
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by Aringon(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
Come oo what is so so special about Blue or black Ivy? I wonder why this appeared on the front page mtcheeeeewwwwww
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by omenka(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hope they reserve a sit for our globe trotting president!
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by virgo(f): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
Aringon: Come oo what is so so special about Blue or black Ivy? I wonder why this appeared on the front page mtcheeeeewwwwww

Blue Ivy is the daughter of two very important superstars who happen to be millionaires. No vex. Fame happens. kiss

1 Like

Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
All this is bullsh!t. I never liked all these hypes.
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by sunnshyn(f): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
...."unveil" baby Blue like she's some sort of art waiting to be exhibited...the duo of Jayz and Be r just strategist, alwys looking 4 an avenue to make more money...
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by Kk4(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
I wonder how much BET is paying Bey for this showoff..hmm
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by clicky90: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
so? Won jebi o
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by phenom666(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
To hell with her and that devlish baby.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Rubbish if them wana unviel her and so fucking wat, and wat the hell is this post doing on the front page. NL mods. I hail .... E get Y
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by espn(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
Who d Bleep is ivy blue..jay z or beyonce..pass abeg..#hissing..mtchew..na wen u go unveil ur baby 2 @ poster..pls we dnt want nonsense thread!waste of space!
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by tevinsolt: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
phenom666: To hell with her and that devlish baby.
how daft shocked calling an innocent baby devlish........u seem like one those people that kill innocent kids for being witches and albino lipsrsealed.......smh

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by sunnshyn(f): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
sunnshyn: ...."unveil" baby Blue like she's some sort of art waiting to be exhibited...the duo of Jayz and Be r just strategist, alwys looking 4 avenues to make more money...
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by kcsider: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
dis oyibo self na wa! wetin con dey special say e wan carry im pikin go award? No be our women dey tie pikin for back dey go watch egungun festival? kiss kiss shocked i tire for dis oyibo sef. Everything na ceremony

1 Like

Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by Decryptor(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
All these stupido celebs make me want to puke! Why hide ur baby's face for crying out loud and waiting for a "special" time to "unveil" the baby Michael Jackson hid his kids' faces for years like we gave a hoot about it and now, we see their faces everyday especially after his death. Oh maybe baby blue's face is 24 carat gold plaited! Rubbishhhhh!!!
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by zeefa: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wetin dis one mean na...abi na dis news go install Power to naija ni..

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
This is rubbish what should we do with this useless new, and some fo0ls will waste their time streaming youtube video for this nonsence
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by Sholexyz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Omg see ppl beefin a little baby,naija na wa o. Can't wait 2 see ivy blue.
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by Gerrard59(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
I must confess the rate at which frustrated people are on nl is alarming. If she hides her baby face,hw does that concern yu?
Na yur pikin?
Na yu score d "blue" goal?
Next thing is y on the front page? Like say na their papa gt nl.
One sadist even called the child devilish. Thats what yu gt on nl when their rats in dier holes called houses tear off matt 7 vs 1.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by SuyaEater(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
what is the big deal?
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by tutu1: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Who cares
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by Mygoldie(f): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
And we fuc.king care??
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by carmoney: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2012
Funny thing is they say "who cares" or "whats that got to do with changing the world" IF ITS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA WHY BOTHER READING AND EVEN BREAKING A NERVE COMMENTING?

I love the duo, If i had that kinda influence i'll do more regarding my kid.

Quit being sorry sobs its not her/their fault your parents never made you feel special.

Envious bunch of haters.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by TheMan3: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2012
I don't give a damn! Its not unveiling baby blue ivy that will stop bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by SuyaEater(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
Why are people calling beyonce oyibo?
Re: Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? by phenom666(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
tevinsolt:
how daft shocked calling an innocent baby devlish........u seem like one those people that kill innocent kids for being witches and albino lipsrsealed.......smh

my bible said suffer not the witches to life;-) kiss
tevinsolt:

my bible said suffer not the witches to life;-)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Our Film Production Team / Igbo Girls Wins MBGN From Kebbi..1st..2nd..3rd / From Pretty White Fiancée To Gorgeous Black Albino Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.