Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller (1924 Views)

Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? / Get A Bulksms Reseller Kit Today / What Are The Benefit Of Registering A Business Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by chiefkpokp(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
Are you looking to start your own message resale businss?Grow your business,win the market and gain new revenues. Starting a mobile messaging business can be a complicated task,and archieving a successful result takes time and experience. with our reseller solution you get easy entry in the messaging resale business with no investment and no extra cost. Reseller solution offers you reliable messaging services linked to our reseller solution,a user friendly application for managing all your messaging business. it's easy to get started and grow your reseller business with our reseller solutions and it's simple and effective messaging and client management application and your trusted right hand designer to run an effective and profitable reseller operations.

Bulk sms business is a volume driven business – with greater advantage for growing customer base. As a wholesale bulk sms reseller you have a platform that helps you retain your customers – once they sign up with you they are bound to stay with you – buying sms regularly from you. And with the ongoing tread, If you have just 100 customers signed up with you, and each of them are able to buy up just 5,000 sms unit monthly at the rate of N2. 00, and you buy from us at the rate of N1. 30K that is 70Kobo profit on each sms unit multiply by 500,000 units =N350, 000 Monthly and steady income. For an entrepreneur, here has an opportunity for big wealth creation, book for our special N1. 30K Reseller website and off you go raking in millions from individuals and organization who are using bulk sms to advertise, promote or manage their customer base.
An investment bulk sms business has huge benefit both now and in the future – seeing that sms is now the fastest, easiest and most reliable means of reaching mass potential customers with high response rate than any other advertising channel in the world today. To become a reseller you will order a reseller account with a setup fee of N25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand Naira only) The Break Down of this total sum is N12,000 for getting your customized Website which you can Brand and also make changes to your own taste with your Designated Company Name, Banner and Logo, Then in addition, N13,000 is for the reseller sms Unit of N10,000 which now comes to the total of N25,000…Once your Reseller’s Account have been setup and credited, No Further money will be requested from you except Your sms unit(credit) is exorsted or Low, then you may want to recharge your account with minimum units which is 10,000 Unit. Need a reseller Account? Contact Us.

To know more about our other services such as website design,Graphic design, Video and audio editing, digital sound production or cartoon development.
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by chiefkpokp(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
To contact or get more informations about us if this is useful to you, Check my signature.
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by adebaxton(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
a
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by vulpeslopez(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hi,I am interested my e~mail is Scottlopez2010@yahoo.com
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
Thanks you for the interest, i have opened a seperate free demo account with 5 units credits for you, Note the its is different account and not the same account, you still have a long note to read, its consist of how to use the sms, and others, just take your time to read the long letter so much and then login and follow the instructions, if you are satisfy please do not forget to give me feedback.... so that we can move to the next level...... so check your email now, i have send you people message.

Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Your No 1 IT Solutions

Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
more
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 2:31am On Jul 03, 2012
CHeck on us now
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2012
Any INterested user.
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
more

Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by Nomswilli(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
am writin in frm unn.and am prety interested in d buznex bt ma problem is on d stipulated resale fee of 1.30.already i knw of a guy(resela) who sells for 0.80k.so hw kan i kompit wit him sellin at 2naira.just as u said
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by 80kobo(m): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2012
Nomswilli: am writin in frm unn.and am prety interested in d buznex bt ma problem is on d stipulated resale fee of 1.30.already i knw of a guy(resela) who sells for 0.80k.so hw kan i kompit wit him sellin at 2naira.just as u said

80kobo.com would be the answer to that enquiry Sir.
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by ogunpeju01(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2012
BULK SMS IS A GOOD WAY OF LET THE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. FOR THIS SERVICE CONTACT www.oludareo..com or 08064289342
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2012
Thanks you so much, I will give you answer to that enquiry, life is per head, its doesn't matter that the bulksms service that is 0.80k will be oppressin you, its doesn't work like, thats just the sales point, check our website, our pricing options is even more cheaper than this so call 0.80kobo units,our varies as you order more, My dear don't get deceived by this 0.80kobo, the fact is that, they might make it from 3000 units- 10,000unit for 0.80 kobo, so what if your individual customer want to purchase below 3000 units, did you bother to make enquiry about this, to ask them if they would sell less than 3000 units for you, probably the price will get high, Check all this site and make sure you understand, when you see their pricing ranging from like 3000 about, its simply means, if at all they do sell less than the 3000, expect them not to sell with the same price for you, i even doubt if they will sell for you, because its has been started in their pricing that they sell from 3000 unit upward and not downward, You should also know that you will not be the only one using this bulksms service, as you may have individuals under you,and reseller too, Think twice in anything , there is always disadvantage, apart from that, our reseller feature is the best you ever think off, we are always lost about cheap, cheaper, cheapest thing and we ended given bad services, Our reseller are always enjoying benefit from us, Our reseller and place order for reseller units with money or without money and his account will still be credit, due to the fact that, the reseller would make return as he sells his units, this is our service.
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2012
Now in terms of the competitive as against 0.80...... Off recent i got the contract of TUC,ASUSS in Edo state, they used to send sms from a bulksms provider here in benin city at the rate of 1.50kobo, and whenever this unions want to send bulksms, they contact all this bulksms service, and they will their message, But in the message, Some members will complain of not receiving the message on time, while some will complain of not getting the message at all, some times they may need to send message urgently under 2hours, but they will get furstrated by this so call bulksms prodiver, because the time was short, they got tired of this service as despite the fact that they were paying cheaper rate for their sms to reach oout to members(oshofree) But they has to quit because they were always queried for their innability for not reaching all members and informing them, Some how, Through my facebook fanpage when i was advicing my bulksms service, I had a comment from someone asking for my telephone number who later called me, and then they visited my office, they wanted to send bulksms and they asked how much was a unit, and i told them, if they want to have an account with me, or they just want to send message with my service, and they said they want to send message but they want to knw the cost, they said they want to send message to 1000 members accross the state, before the next 24hours, Do you know how much i charged them? I charged them 5000 naira for units and extral 4000 for my service, they priced and priced for were, i only reduced 1k, which makes everything 8000 naira just to send 1000 units, can you imagine, they complained that the bulksms company they used, send for them at the rate of 1.50kobo, and i said well, mine is not like that, they said hope this message is going to be sent before 24hours, and i told them, they will received confirm before the next 10hours.......Its was confirmed, every went on as planed, the message got to the members, its was urgent, my brother ever since then, i am always their bulksms sender, even TUC, na me dey send their message, what am i trying to say is that, its not by cheap price, its by the best service you can render and once your customer don know say ur service dey fast, Its like jazz, whether them see 2kobo own ooooo, them will still remain with you, so the choice is your, you can contact us for free demo account of 5units. to see how fast our service is.
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
interested?
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by osamedia(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by chiefkpokp(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
we are still here, Reseller can still benefit and order for credit units for credit facility.
Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by spaceluv: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2012
[size=13pt]From the operators of SMSwheels.com and RobocallNG.com[/size]

Both features below:

[size=13pt]1. Check out SMSwheels.com - Enterprise Bulk SMS Platform[/size]
*1unit=1sms Policy! (no deceptive billing)
*Desktop and Mobile apps
*Cheapest platform
*FREE API to consume
*Ticketing support
*HRR (High Return Route) Gateway - delivery speed
*Online/Automated Funding and many others..
*Auto-messaging for Large Companies supported (one-time file upload) and many others

[size=13pt]2. Check out RobocallNG.com - Voice Blast Platform[/size]
Voice Mail Detection
Transfer call to Agent feature
Call statistics export feature
Voice upload either as:
(1) Auto-call recording request for voice capture OR
(2) Manual voice recording upload

No annual renewal fee
No monthly charge
No hidden rental/charge
No reduction in voice quality
No connection fee
No deceptive duration padding
Calls can automatically be redialed
Press 1 for .. Press 2 for .. feature with online result collation at dashboard (useful for voting)
**Unanswered and failed calls? They are NOT CHARGED and can be tracked for future exclusion or redial!

Re: The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller by mnatives: 6:48am On Feb 15, 2013
ACL mobile ltd. Offers Send Bulk Text Messages (Transactional, Promotional) Get premium, direct property route (Dynamic, Numerical, Alpha-Numeric) for UAE, Saudi , Nigeria, Lebanon, Indonesia, Germany. Interested folks mail at sales@acl-mobile.com or visit our web site : World Wide Web.mnatives.com

The new coverage in key markets like Asia and Brazil long with full coverage in USA, Canada.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start A Mini Depot For Nigerian Drinks? / How Profitable Is Cassava Processing To Garri / Latest Designs Of Ladies Hand Bags. Wholesale/retail Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.