Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? (18207 Views)

Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Intrepid1(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Trubalist always hating on my Yoruba bros lol.

Did the OP tell you he's Yoruba? ROTFLMAO!!!

But you sef see as the guy be like inokin-agbepo nah? The guy be like say e take the pic for orodunmila and brothers photo world limited on ogbomosho road. I like Yoruba gehs kiss kiss, but not the guys. angry angry

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2012
Intrepid!:

But you sef see as the guy be like inokin-agbepo nah? The guy be like say e take the pic for orodunmila and brothers photo world limited on ogbomosho road. I like Yoruba gehs kiss kiss, but not the guys. angry angry

I rated the guy a 9/10. Nothing bad about his looks, but you guys want to concern yourself with his attire as if he tailored himself.

He might not even be Yoruba lol leave ethnicity out of this.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I rated the guy a 9/10. Nothing bad about his looks, but you guys want to concern yourself with his attire as if he tailored himself.

That photo is definitely altered..

For all we know, the editor might have airbrushed his Yoruba tribal marks off..

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

That photo is definitely altered..

For all we know, the editor might have airbrushed his Yoruba tribal marks off..

Exactly how many Yorubas have you met with tribal marks? I've yet to see one on here.

There's even an Igbo boy (paddy lo) with a tribal mark. . . . nothing wrong with that.

One day, you'll come upon a hausa man and cuss at him because of his tribal marks.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by masterpiecer(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2012
Its been six pages of replied comments since the OP started dis thread.

Is anyone sensing anything odd?, i hope u guys comments has not led the OP to commit suicide o, cos its really strange not to get a come-back from an OP after 6 pagesundecided
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2012
guy you are hansome but DID YOU NEED TO GO FOR THIS RATING SO THAT YOU WILL BE PROUD? OR YOU WANT US TO RATE GOD THAT CREATED YOU WHEN HE HAS TOLD US THAT WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFULL AND WONDERFULL MADE.

I THINK THAT YOUR FRIENDS HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FINE BOY SO YOU REALY WAN MAKE NAIRALANDERS COMMENT SO THAT YOU ILL BE MORE PROUD.

MEANWHILE I ASK YOU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR GOD THAT CREATED YOU ARE YOU USING YOUR GOOD LOOK TO SERVE HIM? IF NOT THEN THE LOOK IS USELESS AND INVARIABLE YOU ARE VERY UGLY.

VANITY UPON VANITY SAID THE PRACHER ALL IS VANITYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: guy you are hansome but DID YOU NEED TO GO FOR THIS RATING SO THAT YOU WILL BE PROUD? OR YOU WANT US TO RATE GOD THAT CREATED YOU WHEN HE HAS TOLD US THAT WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFULL AND WONDERFULL MADE.

I THINK THAT YOUR FRIENDS HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FINE BOY SO YOU REALY WAN MAKE NAIRALANDERS COMMENT SO THAT YOU ILL BE MORE PROUD.

MEANWHILE I ASK YOU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR GOD THAT CREATED YOU ARE YOU USING YOUR GOOD LOOK TO SERVE HIM? IF NOT THEN THE LOOK IS USELESS AND INVARIABLE YOU ARE VERY UGLY.

VANITY UPON VANITY SAID THE PRACHER ALL IS VANITYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

He should use his good looks to Fulfill Gods commandment of go into the world be fruitful and multiply with as many babes as possible..
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Intrepid1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Wia d bobo dey sef? Must be weeping his opolo eyes out in his dark, lonely room after reading all the outstanding comments here. grin grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by gandkiss: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
o boy!u get d kind face wey gay men go like,
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by tlops(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
you fine pass Balotelli, now are you happy?
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Moodyup(f): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
I'll give u a 4,nw aw did u make d front page
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by yuzedo: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Someone should compile all the given marks and let's see the average/mean. . grin
Infact Op has inspired me, who wanno see my own pix and rate me?? tongue
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Intrepid1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
yuzedo: Someone should compile all the given marks and let's see the average/mean. . grin
Infact Op has inspired me, who wanno see my own pix and rate me?? tongue

NO WAY! You are uglier than Timaya was when he was hawking plantains wherever the hell he grew up in. When you make money come back and post your picture make d pepeyes here swoon over your ex-ugly mug!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Skmoda360(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: I rate you 10, you are the most handsome thing to happen to this planet, happy ?
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Cant just stop laughin.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
All these ugly yeye men come dey abuse the poster lmao.

The rise of the uglies with intrepid as the clown king tongue tongue
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by yuzedo: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
Intrepid!:

NO WAY! You are uglier than Timaya was when he was hawking plantains wherever the hell he grew up in. When you make money come back and post your picture make d pepeyes here swoon over your ex-ugly mug!
Uncle, who hurt you?? grin grin grin
E sure me die say I fine pass u! Check @yuzedo77 on twitter, oya make we see ur own pishure weda u no go resemble Lord Voldermort pikin! angry

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by yuzedo: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
All these ugly yeye men come dey abuse the poster lmao.

The rise of the uglies wit intrepid as the clown king tongue tongue
Ileke, no mind dat King Kong looking modafoka o! I bet say na all dese cripple-looking niggaz wey dey stay Okokomaiko. Him wan come use fresh Ikoyi/Maitama boy like me shine. cool
Intrepid, show ur Alagbado pishure for here make we sef judge u!! tongue
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
yuzedo:
Ileke, no mind dat King Kong looking modafoka o! I bet say na all dese cripple-looking niggaz wey dey stay Okokomaiko. Him wan come use fresh Ikoyi/Maitama boy like me shine. cool

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin

You killed me lol
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by aurora777: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hilariouuuusss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Very good injection to the front page. Well done moderators!!!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by yuzedo: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin

You killed me lol
Ileke, sweerie,did I tell u that my NYSC camp was in Ise-Emure, Ekiti state?? tongue So wuz yo numba?? wink wink tongue
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
yuzedo:
Ileke, sweerie,did I tell u that my NYSC camp was in Ise-Emure, Ekiti state?? :p So wuz yo numba??
wink wink tongue

LOL My number is very secretive, very classified.

I'm a highly decorated citizen of Nigeria. If I tell you my number, I'd have to kill you before you write it down cheesy
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
i reserve ma comments here...
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
^^^ I don't think that's a good idea at this time when the OP is getting abused from left to right rotfl.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
@OP Unless you are trying to enter into the male-modelling industry, AS A MAN, people's opinion of how you look is tantamount to an ant's opinion of a rapidly approaching boot. grin
Just have swag.

Cheers.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Intrepid1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
yuzedo:

If we were still in slave trade era, them whities for no buy you 'cos your ugliness fit start epidemic for dia country. Ikoyi ko, shasha ni. Na pass you dey pass through Ikoyi and na only when dem send you message!

Wia dat Ileke Idi aunty sef? Her and Goldie without makeup I dunno who is uglier, dammit!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by swtbb(f): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahah, i don laugh tire,nlanders una no go kill person joor. no mata anytin wey person do,pple must talk.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
Intrepid!:

If we were still in slave trade era, them whities for no buy you 'cos your ugliness fit start epidemic for dia country. Ikoyi ko, shasha ni. Na pass you dey pass through Ikoyi and na only when dem send you message!

Wia dat Ileke Idi aunty sef? Her and Goldie without makeup I dunno who is uglier, dammit!

Oh boy, you dey take this case to the personal level o LMAO!!

I'm sure that mr Ibu has nothing on you na cheesy
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by kenjudy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#000099][/color] Abeg make i rest from laughter jaresome ..... una no go kill me fore here ooo... But check it out, d guy fine to compare some people shaa. Abi i lie?
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by umunnatim(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
what do you need this rating for?i pity u,even if we all rate you 10/10 na ur pocket get the koko...abeg go hustle
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by digirep: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2012
I'll give u 7/10
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2012
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by hardeiluxie: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
2 big eyes nd wide mouth lyk container....wiki gives d bst answers 4 stupid questionz....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Creative Ways To Style Your Natural Hair / Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) / Photos Of Face Of Tourism Africa Contestants 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.