Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Writer Seeking A Copywriting Job At An Advertising Agency! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Writer Seeking A Copywriting Job At An Advertising Agency! (1404 Views)

Internship In An Advertising Agency.. Someone Help / Does Anyone Here Work In An Advertising Agency / How Lucrative Is Advertising Agency Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writer Seeking A Copywriting Job At An Advertising Agency! by obisiv(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hi
Re: Writer Seeking A Copywriting Job At An Advertising Agency! by 2sexy(m): 1:52am On Jun 30, 2012
If you actually want to write as a copywriter by writing copy that sell products and service then I urge you to learn from the masters of the game in advertising and marketing.

You have made the write choice brother because if you know your way, you can get paid as much as 5000 dollars just to write one copy, but you must be good and very good at making word sell. Copywriters are the most highly paid online and they are mostly millionaires.

But at this stage, I doubt if you know how to make word sell. So, visit www.warriorforum.com and scroll down untill you find the copywriting section. Click on it and read every page and recommended books because they will help you in long run. If you have any question for me, call my number today and please specify how and where you got my number and your reason for calling. Plus load your phone with a enough credit so that we can talk for long.
Re: Writer Seeking A Copywriting Job At An Advertising Agency! by 2sexy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
OP, I commented on here but as you can see, the post is hidden probably because I mention how much copywriters earned.

Please call the number I gave in my signature below so that I can tell you what I posted and which was deleted.

You made the right choice to be a copywriter and if you listen and apply what I shall tell you, you can build you own mansion with money from copywriting. How? Because they are the most sought after online. But you must be ready to work hard. ... And the result? You are in mill ion s.

Just give me a call today and I will spill the beans. You should have enough airtime on your phone o o o.
Re: Writer Seeking A Copywriting Job At An Advertising Agency! by obisiv(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
@2sexy please drop your number, I can't find it anywhere. Thanks.
Re: Writer Seeking A Copywriting Job At An Advertising Agency! by yamakuza: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
2sexy: OP, I commented on here but as you can see, the post is hidden probably because I mention how much copywriters earned.

Please call the number I gave in my signature below so that I can tell you what I posted and which was deleted.

You made the right choice to be a copywriter and if you listen and apply what I shall tell you, you can build you own mansion with money from copywriting. How? Because they are the most sought after online. But you must be ready to work hard. ... And the result? You are in mill ion s.

Just give me a call today and I will spill the beans. You should have enough airtime on your phone o o o.

stop making wrong assumptions

you should know the spambot is not error free
Re: Writer Seeking A Copywriting Job At An Advertising Agency! by 2sexy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
Okay Yamakuza. But I have a question: who is the moderator at the business section and why was my thread titled: INVITATION: Are Tired Of All The Lies and Scam on Nairaland, moved to the advert section when it was posted on the business section.

I wrote that post to address the issue of scam but it seem to me that the mods here don't care. Why?

Please goto www.warriorforum.com and see people help each other and the mods the do not give scammer a breeding ground.

I really want to help here but if the mods here can't support me in this , then I am helpless and the people will suffer.

My bible tells me that " My People Perish For Lack of Knowledge" and we know that illitracy is a disease. How can we help members if they are not educated.
Re: Writer Seeking A Copywriting Job At An Advertising Agency! by yamakuza: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
@2sexy:

1. At the top of each section, you'll see the list of moderators for that section. Click on their profiles to send them emails. (You an contact Seun through this means too).

2. Use the REPORT link on any post other than yours on your thread to email the moderator(s) for that section.
Re: Writer Seeking A Copywriting Job At An Advertising Agency! by MaySeven: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2012
send your CV to may7concept@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

3 Words Never To Use When Negotiating Salary / History Was Made On 15th January 2017 / When Nigerian Labourers Were Earning 50K For A Day Wage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.