Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Plan - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Plan (568 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Plan by taioolawepo: 2:17am On Jun 30, 2012
The plan
The plan was to drink till the pain over but what’s worse is the pain got a hangover
My heart broken into many pieces I decided it was time to think up a plan b because the last words she said played over and over and over
Not sharing my thoughts with anyone because where I’m from grams is slung & niggas vanish every summer.
So such a minor topic is not to be brought up because as my R.H niggaz say A.G.A.S to the max and love better not be inserted into my grammar
are all girls really slags or are we as men just scared to let go …

(1) (Reply)

It Is Well(be Positive) / Let This Light / Be A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.