Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

A Must Read- A Curious Wife And Her Husband, Abeg Judge Them For Me. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Must Read- A Curious Wife And Her Husband, Abeg Judge Them For Me. (1508 Views)

Abeg, What Church Does This Guy Attend? Photo / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / President Elect Gmb Dances Shoki With Wife And Daughter ,watch Video Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read- A Curious Wife And Her Husband, Abeg Judge Them For Me. by Slizbeat(m): 3:22am On Jun 30, 2012
A woman suspected her husband was cheating on her with thier maid so she decided to set a trap for him by sending the maid back to the village for holiday without telling her husband. So when he came back that day, she served him and he never asked of the maid so they went to bed. At midnight, the man woke up and told his wife he was going to watch t.v in the sitting room as usual, so he left. The wife then left to the maid's room, undressed herself and laid naked on the bed with the lights off. Few minutes later, a man entered the room and went straight to the bed and began to make love to her. She never said a word until the man was done then she said to him, "so this is how you have being cheating on me erh??"
Suddenly the man replied "sorry madam, its musa the gateman. I never knew you where the 1, i thought it was ekiate"gringringrin
Now na who cheat who??
Re: A Must Read- A Curious Wife And Her Husband, Abeg Judge Them For Me. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 30, 2012
You. @OP
Re: A Must Read- A Curious Wife And Her Husband, Abeg Judge Them For Me. by Slizbeat(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2012
Bimfo: You. @OP
how??
Re: A Must Read- A Curious Wife And Her Husband, Abeg Judge Them For Me. by bunmioguns(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2012
Slizbeat:
how??
because d real owner of dis joke was actually cheated by you
Re: A Must Read- A Curious Wife And Her Husband, Abeg Judge Them For Me. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2012
bunmioguns:
because d real owner of dis joke was actually cheated by you

Oboy see joke for here na... Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: A Must Read- A Curious Wife And Her Husband, Abeg Judge Them For Me. by Exponental(m): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2012
Breathe differs........

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Allow Your Girl Rock This Hairstyle To An Event? / Please Choose Wisely (pics) / Compilation of Hilarious pictures To Brighten Your Day(new And Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.