Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Osun State Corpers Forum - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Osun State Corpers Forum (4114 Views)

Corper Impregnated By JSS2 Student In Osun State (Snapshot) / Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Osun State Corpers Forum by Montalo(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2012
Got posted to Osun State and have never been there for once. Would apreciate the ex-corpers n the current ones in Osun to tell us what to expect. Whats Ede camp life like? Whats the cost of living in Osun? Any job or bussiness opportunities? How much do they pay corpers? Are they accomodating? Plz let the experienced guys help out. Batch B 2012 corpers lets know each others plz.
Re: Osun State Corpers Forum by Emazua1: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
Broda meself na osun ohhh.Really dnt v enuf info on d place ohhh
Re: Osun State Corpers Forum by sirwilly1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pls i also need info on how to transport myself from onitsha park to the camp, the estimate of the travelling, the cost of living and feeding there too.
Re: Osun State Corpers Forum by Montalo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
sir willy: Pls i also need info on how to transport myself from onitsha park to the camp, the estimate of the travelling, the cost of living and feeding there too.
If u r comin 4rm onitsha upper iweka, u can get osun ride at chisco park. From d intel i got, i hrd d t-fair is around N3500. D guys at d chisco park said the ride leaves early in d mornin n not in d aftanoon.
Re: Osun State Corpers Forum by olsmade(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
Montalo: Got posted to Osun State and have never been there for once. Would apreciate the ex-corpers n the current ones in Osun to tell us what to expect. Whats Ede camp life like? Whats the cost of living in Osun? Any job or bussiness opportunities? How much do they pay corpers? Are they accomodating? Plz let the experienced guys help out. Batch B 2012 corpers lets know each others plz.

Presently serving in osun. The people are friendly n courteous. Camp was quite nyc - soldiers not too harsh; food prices not too high. Im not sure but i fink dey pay corpers 5k but dey dont pay in the first 6 mths n den pay every togeda. Most people hustle for Osogbo but a lot pf oda places too are not so rural. Enjoy
Re: Osun State Corpers Forum by Montalo(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2012
olsmade:

Presently serving in osun. The people are friendly n courteous. Camp was quite nyc - soldiers not too harsh; food prices not too high. Im not sure but i fink dey pay corpers 5k but dey dont pay in the first 6 mths n den pay every togeda. Most people hustle for Osogbo but a lot pf oda places too are not so rural. Enjoy
Tanx alot bro!
Re: Osun State Corpers Forum by brownlord: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
HEY LET GET STARTED HERE BATCH C OTONDO POSTED TO OSUN LET MEET HERE
Re: Osun State Corpers Forum by Montalo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
brownlord: HEY LET GET STARTED HERE BATCH C OTONDO POSTED TO OSUN LET MEET HERE
well if you got posted to Osun state, then you are lucky. Its a cool state and the cost of living aint that harsh. Be ready to dump your queens english for some real yoruba ish..its fun though...listening to those mamas mocking you in yoruba language and you moping like a slowpoke <if u aint yoruba>
Re: Osun State Corpers Forum by CrazyMan(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2012

(1)

My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A / My Experience In Anambra State(nnobi Market) / NYSC And The Lies Of Redeployment, A Case Study Of Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.