Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Investment Opportunity With Very Sure Returns, Backup Documents Available - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Investment Opportunity With Very Sure Returns, Backup Documents Available (452 Views)

New Opportunity With Low Start Up Capital. Instant Lucrative Returns / The Greatest Income Opportunity With Mobile Money / The Biggest Income Opportunity With Money Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity With Very Sure Returns, Backup Documents Available by bamire(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2012
The name is CrystalHall Integrated Services Limited. We have the 'very sure' business-links, local suppliers and international buyers, but lack the finance for execution. The bank nowadays, hasn't really been helpful at all. Right now, we have a contract for the Export of 150 metric tonnes of Zinc Ore from the shores of Nigeria to the People's Republic of China. We are seeking a partnership in this business.

It is pertinent to note that this (supply of 150 tonnes) is a trial shipment. Meaning, because of the Nigerian Fever, the Chinese are testing to see if we can actually deliver. If this deal sails through, these guys are ready to sign a contract of about 500 tonnes per month. And this is just for Zinc, there is still Lead and Copper.

So if you have between N3m - N10m and you want to watch your money work for you in such as very small turn-around time (4 weeks max), or long term investment (1 - 2 years), then you can call talk to me or email me for further discussion. There's always a room for agreement. I can send you other supporting documents like Company's Certificate of Incorporation, Export Certificate for 2012, draft Contract document, and draft Letter of Credit, just to be sure you are in safe hands.

Regards

Bamire I. Jamiu
08068565009, 08083984064
BB pin: 28CA0D3A
bamire.jamiu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk / Property Development For Nigerians Abroad / Mint Used Blackberry Torch For Sale For 40k(black)call 08097374572 Serz Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.