Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! (1545 Views)

Cheapest Bulk Sms Provider In Nigeria Www.eventsms.com.ng / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Best Web Hosting Company In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! by Lordemma(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2012
hello,
Gurushost.com is a professional web hosting company dedicated to all Nigeria gurus but for individual or business websites.
Yes you head me right. They are the Best! Our hosting is highly professional and cheaply priced starting form just #320/month! With just #320, you can host unlimited websites,have unlimited ftp,sub-domains,emails, e.t.c with 500MB disk space and 4GB bandwidth limit per month. check out all Our plans here www.gurushost.com/hosting.html
Our customer support is great! we show personal interest in all our customers and can even help you get stated with your website.
If you need a web hosting site or you want to design your website, I would highly recommend you consider using www.gurushost.com.! I trial will convince you!
Cheers!
Re: The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! by shorxynla(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2012
Mr emma. Thanks for advertising your business. We know you are the owner of gurushot, so no need to camouflag.

grin
Re: The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! by DualCore1: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2012
Lordemma: hello,
Gurushost.com is a professional web hosting company dedicated to all Nigeria gurus but for individual or business websites.
Yes you head me right. They are the Best! Our hosting is highly professional and cheaply priced starting form just #320/month! With just #320, you can host unlimited websites,have unlimited ftp,sub-domains,emails, e.t.c with 500MB disk space and 4GB bandwidth limit per month. check out all Our plans here www.gurushost.com/hosting.html
Our customer support is great! we show personal interest in all our customers and can even help you get stated with your website.
If you need a web hosting site or you want to design your website, I would highly recommend you consider using www.gurushost.com.! I trial will convince you!
Cheers!

shorxynla: Mr emma. Thanks for advertising your business. We know you are the owner of gurushot, so no need to camouflag.

grin

What is the camouflage?
Re: The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! by Lordemma(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2012
no camouflage man! Agreed I run the business.And when I say we are the best,believe me you www.gurushost.com is truly the best. You can do your own research. Our services are really cheap and you should have no problem hosting with us. A trial will convince you! You can start with the lowest plan of just #2 or #320/month. it's your choice!
Re: The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! by shorxynla(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2012
Mr emma. I want to be a web host reseller to your site. I want my own hosting site
Re: The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! by Lordemma(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2012
shorxynla: Mr emma. I want to be a web host reseller to your site. I want my own hosting site
Unfortunately,We currently do not offer reseller features for now. Will be added later
Re: The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! by Lordemma(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
We are currently giving out a promo code to get any off our plan for %15 off! Use the code "besthost"
Re: The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! by Lordemma(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2012
promo soon to expire. Grab your chance now!!!!!
Re: The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! by mrperfect(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2012
shorxynla: Mr emma. I want to be a web host reseller to your site. I want my own hosting site

If you log in use site in my signature to get that.
Re: The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! by Lordemma(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Reseller and vps hosting will be added very soon. mean while, you can check out all our web hosting plans here www.gurushost.com/hosting.html
Re: The Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Www.gurushost.com 15% OFF! by pmictltd(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Shared And Reseller Hosting Coupon - 50% Off Web Hosting

www.philmorehost.com

CODE: Eid-il-Mubarak
START 10/10/2013 - END 10/31/2013

Applicable to all Reseller Hosting Package, Shared Deluxe and Shared Economy Packages.

PhilmoreHost 50 Off hosting coupon - Hurry up get 50% Off in PhilmoreHost Hosting plans Coupon - Most Cheap Webhosting plans with 50% Off on All Reseller Package, Shared Economy Package and Deluxe Package.

PhilmoreHost is One of the World Top Most Web Hosting Registration Company, almost all of the PhilmoreHost Plans are best for people who want to develop a Small Business website as well as Big Business website or even to start own blog.

Web hosting plans offered by PhilmoreHost.com are cheaper than other Web Hosting Site in the Market. Moreover, it does offering free web hosting registration on most Festival periods annually and 50% Off in the Annual Hosting Package Try Our Coupon.
The Coupon is inbuilt with link so make sure you visit link to automatically add 50% Off your Web Hosting Order for Annual Hosting Plan.

www.philmorehost.com

To: info@philmorehost.com

(1) (Reply)

Need Ecurrency Exchange Script For Website Building / Wp / Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.