Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Help Me Praise God - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Praise God (1356 Views)

Just Got A Job.. Praise God / I Finaly Got A Job, Help Me Praise God / Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Praise God by sirc(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2007
when god turned around the captivity of zion,they were like them dat dream dreams, after months of aptitude tests, god has blessed and given me two offers with oceanic and first inland bank, and also gave my younger brother us, visa lottery free of charge,he will be leaving in some weeks time to start life in america,help me praise the lord for he is worthy of our praises, for all thoses believing, never give up, for he is god and he never lies,he's always faithful,hang in there, ur testimony is next.
Re: Help Me Praise God by ronketai(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2007
u are lucky
Re: Help Me Praise God by uchetobi(f): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2007
praise god, he is good and faithful
Re: Help Me Praise God by yetty04: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2007
God is good and his mercies endureth forever. Congratulations.
Re: Help Me Praise God by bunmshade(f): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2007
i thank God 4 ur life. He never fails
Re: Help Me Praise God by runsaway: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
Congrats.
Have u noticed that most people that get bank jobs usually get 2 of them, double celebrating although u can only take one offer. So congrats, congrats.
Re: Help Me Praise God by Alert(f): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
I thank the King of Kings on ur behalf. I know God is doing alot of things for us now and I know he will surely give jobs to the jobless very soon before this year runs out, just claim this with faith.
Re: Help Me Praise God by ABD(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2007
I cue into this testimonies and I pray that it shall be permanent in Jesus name.I am happy for u.Surely and Certainly I'm d next person to give a dumbfounding testimonies in Jesus name.AMEN. smiley cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help Me Praise God by kunleyf: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2007
''And because u ve have appreciated God this way, people will continue to celebrate u.

Welcome to the club of the overcomers.

stay blessed
Re: Help Me Praise God by Millena(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2007
God is good all the time.
When we think that He doesn't know nor understand our feelings, He is actually closer than we think.
Habakkuk 2:3, Jeremiah 29:11.
just believe.
Re: Help Me Praise God by nele(f): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2007
amen,lucky you
Re: Help Me Praise God by flyifi: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2007
Glory be to God for his wonderful work.
Re: Help Me Praise God by weebee(f): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2007
My brother i dey happy for una o. You got a job and your brother got a visa lottery in the same family? Wao! Daddy arent you so wonderful? Thank you Lord for this family and please remember us all too.
Re: Help Me Praise God by oduniya: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2007
I thank the almighty God for perfecting his will in your life. He is faithful. I pray the Lord who grant u joy will put testimony in my mouth and others seeking a job. Amen
Re: Help Me Praise God by zoomzu(f): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2007
His goodness and mercies endureth forever. I thank God for you.
Re: Help Me Praise God by ronketai(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2007
does any one know when uba will be having another test.
Re: Help Me Praise God by jumoke5: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2007
Am Happy for u ooooo

Surely, God is good

But no bi by mouth alone

We no go celebrate am?

one more thing, DONT FORGET TO PAY UR TITHES
Re: Help Me Praise God by kunle75(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
Yes God is good though but always have it on lips his praises and worship.
Re: Help Me Praise God by gennielucy(f): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2007
congrats.God has done it 4u
Re: Help Me Praise God by obumslow: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2007
More blessings of God on you and all nairalanders looking for job. Just believe, it shall be well with us
Re: Help Me Praise God by 2bad(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2007
praise the lord,i tap into your miracle and testimony,mine is on the way.He is the king of kings, Congrats
Re: Help Me Praise God by coold(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2007
i join you in praising the Lord. God who has begun this good thing in your family will continue to take yo to greater heights. i pray that this job will bring you fulfillment and that your brother will find favour in the US just as Joseph found favour in the land of Egypt. once again, Praise the Lord.
Re: Help Me Praise God by Ajike: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2007
Praise God for His goodness and mercies in our lives. congratulations my brother and please always pay your tithes ooo
Re: Help Me Praise God by Osibisa(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2007
God is an ever faithful God.on ur behalf, i bless d name of d lord.

@millena
i appreciate those verses of courage.

cheers
Re: Help Me Praise God by dsa(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2007
God is good and i am happy for you.

God will do for others in Jesus name.

Re: Help Me Praise God by dandosky(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2007
I joined in thanking God on behalf of your family, this is double bumper for you !!!. I prayed that it shall be permanent what the lord has done.

For those of us that are still waiting for a good job, I pray that God shall visit us with the last minute miracle in Jesus name, ours is the next testimony, amen.
Re: Help Me Praise God by awa(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2007
To God be the glory!!!
Re: Help Me Praise God by sweetonyx(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2007
All Power belongs To JESUS,am happy for ur family.Praise God.

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Recruitment / Zenith Bank Pay Review / United Nation - Carbon Credit Opportunity Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.