Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! (2903 Views)

New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha / These Signs Made Me Laugh. / Please Abeg Dont Laugh O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! by vinkolo: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2012
After the welding ceremony of Mr Ike and his wife, Mr Ike told the wife that it wil be nice for them to go to the huz of Mr Ebu to thank him for all the helps he gave them before and during their welding ceremony. The wif replied yea the young man realy tried.
Meanwhile on that day the couples planned to visit Mr Ebu, Mr Ebu has been waiting for one of his new gal, the gal told Ebu that she wil come in the morning. Ebu waited for her til afternoon, at a time Ebu decided to go out to a friends huz, so as he was going he left a message to his neighbours sm: If any lady comes here looking for me tel her to wait for me that in 5 mins I wil be back, but if is a man just tel him to go that I travled to my village

After abt 10 mins Mr Ebu left to his friends Mr Ike and the wife came looking 4 mr Ebu, so immediately that little boy came out, he look at Mr Ike and said brother go uncle Ebu said I should tel u that he travled to the vilage and then turned to Mr Ike's wife and said aunty uncle Ebu said that u should wait 4 him that he wil soon come back.
Mr Ike became confussed and started looking at his wife.
Re: Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
This is Plantain chips!

I mean is very dry............................

Get a life my poor boy!
Re: Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! by bunmioguns(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
Oooouch. . . .another dry poster on NL Jokes section. . . undecided
Re: Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! by mskata(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
Lwkmd!!!

Nt laffn cos of d joke O̲̣̣̥

Bt 4 d fact dat u tink ds is funny,to actually post it. U must rili be high
Re: Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
vinkolo: After the welding ceremony of Mr Ike and his wife, Mr Ike told the wife that it wil be nice for them to go to the huz of Mr Ebu to thank him for all the helps he gave them before and during their welding ceremony. The wif replied yea the young man realy tried.
Meanwhile on that day the couples planned to visit Mr Ebu, Mr Ebu has been waiting for one of his new gal, the gal told Ebu that she wil come in the morning. Ebu waited for her til afternoon, at a time Ebu decided to go out to a friends huz, so as he was going he left a message to his neighbours sm: If any lady comes here looking for me tel her to wait for me that in 5 mins I wil be back, but if is a man just tel him to go that I travled to my village

After abt 10 mins Mr Ebu left to his friends Mr Ike and the wife came looking 4 mr Ebu, so immediately that little boy came out, he look at Mr Ike and said brother go uncle Ebu said I should tel u that he travled to the vilage and then turned to Mr Ike's wife and said aunty uncle Ebu said that u should wait 4 him that he wil soon come back.
Mr Ike became confussed and started looking at his wife.
Nice one! atleast u reminded Uche Ogbuagu
Re: Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! by Aizebioje(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
And are we supposed to laf at this?:-/
Re: Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
Kai! Na wa oh! Vinkolo so u saw dis yoke, laffed at it, and tot its so hilarious for u to come share it wiv us?? Dis is really terrible..... Jeez.....
Re: Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! by mykeel: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
very dry
Re: Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! by Jamie1360(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2013
Novice undecided
Re: Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mhen una wicked o grin
Jamie1360: Novice undecided
mykeel: very dry
Aizebioje: And are we supposed to laf at this?:-/
mskata: Lwkmd!!!
Nt laffn cos of d joke O̲̣̣̥
Bt 4 d fact dat u tink ds is funny,to actually post it. U must rili be high
This is Plantain chips!
I mean is very dry............................
Get a life my poor boy!
Re: Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! by jbblues24(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2019
Thank you Facebook, I can now farm without going outside, cook without being in my kitchen, feed fish I don't have & waste an entire day without having a life. undecided

(1) (Reply)

DUROSOKE Remix Ft Kanye West N Jay Z....... / MC Save Us GOD / 11 Things You Can Only Witness At A Nigerian Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.