Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Advice On Starting A Partnership Business Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On Starting A Partnership Business Pls (1091 Views)

Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help / Starting A Car Wash Business, Pls Help / Tips On Starting A Small Scale Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Starting A Partnership Business Pls by Konnektions146(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
hello guys,
i need some contributions please.

i want to start a business in partnership with a friend and former colleague, we have a target market and would create more as we establish.
what are the necessary thing to do in partnership?
i want to register a Business name in CAC and den the share allotment but considering difference in our income level, i would contribute more dan him in terms of de finance.

my partner stays in de town but i am only available 2weeks in a month cos of my present job.

now i need some contributions on how to set up a partnership business.

-what do need to know,
-how do i go abt it.
-precautions
-possible issues and ways to curb dem to de barest minimum.

thanks
Re: Advice On Starting A Partnership Business Pls by Businesstools(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
You must have a written agreement.Otherwise,acquaint yourself with the Partnership Act of 1890,which states that profit and loss is to be shared equally,interest on drawings,5 % amongst others.

Re: Advice On Starting A Partnership Business Pls by Konnektions146(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
Businesstools: You must have a written agreement.Otherwise,acquaint yourself with the Partnership Act of 1890,which states that profit and loss is to be shared equally,interest on drawings,5 % amongst others.
i dnt get the bolded , please throw more light
Re: Advice On Starting A Partnership Business Pls by Konnektions146(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2012
selton: [color=#000099][/color] We can help you...! www.pyramid.gnbo.com.ng
thanks, i totally appreciate.
Re: Advice On Starting A Partnership Business Pls by Masterseg: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
I av a good biz that can is very lucrative,but i need financial partner-who will partner with me for this biz,u can cal me on +2347032355156

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Importation Business Should He Start With 800k / Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. / Is TIN Included In Your Package When You Incorprate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.