Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Do We Get Spot Ads On Our New Tv Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Do We Get Spot Ads On Our New Tv Show (1276 Views)

Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad / Guys! There's A New TV Series In Town: Sleepy Hollow... / New TV Show: AY's Crib: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Get Spot Ads On Our New Tv Show by imoh82: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2007
Nairalanders i hail o!
me and my partner are planning to shoot two TV shows next year bt i want to find out how to get spot Ads for our show. i hear it's a man-know-man affair. so who must we know?
Waiting for big companies to headline shows takes forever even if they think it's a very excellent idea. so we've decided to fund our own projects and try to get ads on it to recoup.
are advertising companies also interested in advertising on the net?
Abeg all they advert gurus on this site help us out!
Nairaland forever!
Re: How Do We Get Spot Ads On Our New Tv Show by obecha(f): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2007
You can try to get in touch with advertising firms such as Rosabel, Lintas and many others who handle the accounts of clients like MTN, Celtel, coke, pepsi, etc and if your stufff is good, they would give you adverts on your show. And please l shall avail you with more names of advertising firms, and possibly a referral to a good friend who might be of further assistance with regards to your advertising needs. the only snag isPLS LET YOUR SHOW BE GOOD, you'd be tired of advert placements on the show. Good luck.
Re: How Do We Get Spot Ads On Our New Tv Show by folahann(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2007
Get their address and write to their marketing manager
Re: How Do We Get Spot Ads On Our New Tv Show by imoh82: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Obecha. thanks for the info. trust me it's going to be special. we are taking a whole lot of time doing the pre-production

(1) (Reply)

Banky W And Wizkid Features In Kenyan Drama Series "shuga" / No Regret Allowing Man Massage My Butt -bba's Lilian Afegbai / NOLLYWOOD MOVIE REVIEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.