Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nnamdi Azikiwe Postume result OUT NOW, Share Your Experiences Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Azikiwe Postume result OUT NOW, Share Your Experiences Here (1475 Views)

Unizik Postgraduate Result Out / Imsu Postume Result Out...2012/2013 / Abu Postume Result Released. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Azikiwe Postume result OUT NOW, Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
This is for those people who have applied for postume and have writen it. Result is out You can come together here and share you experiences.

What is your jamb and postume score? Let's look @ ur chances and advice you.

82,000 student applied, 5000 would be admitted. Pray hard
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe Postume result OUT NOW, Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2012
Information coming in from the PORTAL UNIT of the Nnamdi azikiwe university is that, the performance of the post-ume candidates in the science related courses is quite appalling. There result is ready, but would not be released now.They would be released along side Management and social sciences, and also arts.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe Postume result OUT NOW, Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
Nnamdi Azikiwe postume is out. Check your results or post your jamb reg number here so I can help you check.

my.unizik.edu.ng/postutme/putmeresult_engine.php
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe Postume result OUT NOW, Share Your Experiences Here by elkayswaggs: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2012
I got 256 and 75 and I'm going for law, wats my chance of gettin it
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe Postume result OUT NOW, Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2012
elkayswaggs: I got 256 and 75 and I'm going for law, wats my chance of gettin it
You have a good chance to get the admission.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe Postume result OUT NOW, Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2012
elkayswaggs: I got 256 and 75 and I'm going for law, wats my chance of gettin it
You have a good chance of getting the admission.

(1) (Reply)

Does Going To School Guarantee Success In Lyf??? / List Of Good Primary Schools In Nigeria ( Either Govt,private,int Or Chrurch) / The Fallacy Of A Straight Line Denoting Shortest Distance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.