Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-Idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-Idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! (710 Views)

Sos: Access Bank Stole Client's Fixed Deposit - What Should I Do / Daf Cf85 430 Truck Head & Peugeot Van 2003 Model Both Right Hand Drive Available / Daf 85 Cf 430 +40ft Flatbed For N2.75M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-Idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by TokyoBulls(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
This is a special SOS call to all NL'ers to help me with this issue. I have been a member of this forum for some time now and I have connected several members of this business to become business owners. Some members of this forum have met me in person on FMCG Distributorship business and advice. However, this is a request for help from well-meaning members to help me with any piece of advice concerning this matter.

I had contacts with a member of this forum in March 2012 (username: ekitikan) and we were discussing some businesses; vis a vis haulage and commercial transportation. His full real name is Gadeola Ajibade GADE-IDOWU. We met several times to discuss the business. He was living at Igando then. We met several times at Igando and LASU-OJO Road, Lagos. He is a graduate and talks very smoothly and intelligently.

We saw a truck and I agreed with the owner's son (The owner lives in the US) to pay N2,900,000. He also agreed to pay in two instalments. Unfortunately, the cheque I issued bounced becuase the FCMB account I was given by the owner's son was dormant. It was this time that the unfortunate thing happened. This was on April 20, 2012. He suggested that I transfer the money for the payment for the truck. He claimed that the truck was imported for him by the owner (after paying a deposit), but he wasn't able to complete the payment. I transferred N1,500,000 to his account on April 20, N570,000 on May 9 and then another N90,000 on May 21; and then the last N270,000. This made the total transfer N2,430,000! I have the account details of Gade and his wife, Grace Nike Gade-Idowu.

There wasn't any reason to doubt Gade at the beginning, until I started suspecting he didn't want to transfer all the money I had paid to the owner or his son. At first, he said he was in Sapele attending to a client and could not effect the transfer until he got back to Lagos. He postponed coming to Lagos twice and when he eventually came, he didn't make the transfer. That was when I discovered that he didn't travel out of the West. He kept lying and I had to connect to his family. Same day, I met his in-laws, uncle and mother. They said he had moved from Igando and everyone claimed they didn't know where he was.

Later, I got some help and discovered he had moved his nuclear family from the extended family to a rented apartment in Agbara! I located the house in Agbara and the vagabond had moved again. He kept promising to buy time. He had promised over ten times, but now he's nowhere to be found. He still picks calls and is still on this forum. He still posted a response on June 24, 2012. I have informed the office of the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, but as usual, the police are very slow in their actions and reactions.

I will appreciate any advice from members of the forum. I will also appreciate if the Moderator can help put the post on the front page.
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-Idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by page9(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2012
@poster

It is disheartening to hear that fellow nairalander can continue to defraud anyone at that. Moreso a fellow member

Lesson one. Don't you ever be quick to trust people, moreso strangers.

In any given transaction, ensure you agree to terms that will give you the possession of the goods.

Ensure you only deal directly with the owner of the goods.

Way Forward

Report him to EFCC,

But you can track him down better if you have his and his wife picture(s),

You can post it on the internet, Nairaland, facebook etc you can also seek the help of the electronic media to track him down (if you know someone in the media or you can reach Moyo or mofe of star fm and Murhi Tv. I believe they can help)

There are lots of "Vultures" on Nairaland looking for who to devour!

So, others BEWARE!

 wish you a successful hunting of the bastard and recovery of your money.

Pictures usually do the magic because people can easily recognise his face and give you more details about him.

In addition, get accross to his network provider, they can monitor his movement through his phone line

(1) (Reply)

Needed: Fairly Used Italian Male Shoes At Least 100 Pairs / Palm Oil For Sale At Affordable Price / Craigslist House Cleaner, Job Admin, Warehouse, Driver/car Wrap Resumes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.