Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Now That You Are Known!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That You Are Known!!! (448 Views)

True Leaders Are Known By Keeping Their Words / Even In The World , They Are Known / Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That You Are Known!!! by Raotito(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
Reality about eternal life. It is written: For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers,and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. Visit this website to know how to escape from eternal doom. http://www.iwwmwitness.com.ng
Re: Now That You Are Known!!! by Raotito(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
Raotito: Reality about eternal life. It is written: For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers,and LovePeddler mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. Visit this website to know how to escape from eternal doom. http://www.iwwmwitness.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Senate Committee Discovers Illegal NNPC Account / A Poem For Nigeria / Motion For Creation Of Ministry Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.