Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Naija's First Social Networking Site For NYSC Corp Members - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Naija's First Social Networking Site For NYSC Corp Members (942 Views)

Poll: Support, Promotions, Partnership, CrowdFund?

YES, count me in: 0% (0 votes)
Crowdfund | Partnership: 100% (1 vote)
support and Promotions: 0% (0 votes)
BUSY: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Social Networking Site 4sale. / Freelance Programmer Needed For Social Networking Site / Creating A Social Networking Site Need Programmers Writers Animators And More.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija's First Social Networking Site For NYSC Corp Members by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 01, 2012
PROGRAMMERS and SCRIPTS NEEDED, critics and ideas, supports and partnership. To also start Naija's first CrowdFund website.

Meanwhile this is the project at hand.

Regards Fellow Corp members,

In the light of given enough attention to how corpers relate, we had to go extra mile to create a social networking website were all corpers from different states can meet, create groups and circles for their camps and places of primary assignment, so that even when they are disbanded from camp and scattered to different places of primary assignment they can stick together on a social networking site dedicated to NYSC Corp members. So on my own I came up with NYSCconnections the website is www.nyscconnections.wall.fm i.e www(dot)nyscconnections(dot)wall(dot)fm let's visit it, join, tell your friends and together let's crowdfund* and crowdpromote Naija's first social networking website that works exactly like facebook strictly dedicated to both new and ex-corpers. Has features like FORUM, you can upload videos and pictures, share links, discuss your experiences and make new friends from different camps in the 36 states of the federation.

Our needs:

*Crowdfund can be as little as 1000naira and we'd recognize you by metioning you on twitter, we're creating a Thank you page to list all the names of those that participated in helping the project fly. Either through financial support, referals, promotions, tech support, data support, ideas and criticism, marketing, sponsorship or endorsements. Contributions will be appreciated based on level of contribution and participation, ranging from gift and thank you letters, emails, post card, branded T-shirts with signature up to partnership rights depending on how much contributed.

We need support for the following:
Crowdfund and CrowdPromotion for--

A proper domain name (a www.sitename.com)

A premium hosting server

Purchase more plugins to enhance and make the social networking experience an enjoyable one.

A physical office with 24 hours internet facility where we can operate from, updating, improving and working on the project to achieve its main aim.

1000 members to carry out beta testing of the project, to criticise and advice on improvements.

Web developers, programmers and designers.

Online social media promoters to help promote the project.

We also need contacts of each of the CAMP PRO officers handling the Corpers Broadcasting Services, Contacts of every CLO in each place of primary assignment.

Contact info of each camp director.
........................................................................................

Note: that it is totally free to use the site and we need to make this project a reality.

If you find this appealing and you would love to support the project in anyway or contribute either in kind or in money or through marketing and promotions, please contact the admin who single handedly structured out this website on 08039093482. (Tommy Forbes) or mail me at trusttomola@gmail.com | Blackberry PIN: 2224D72D | twitter: @TommyZizaH | @GistCrunch

*crowdfund- is the process of raising fund informally to support a project or cause or SME and help it raise finances to actively stand firm and achieve its aim.

Thanks,
Visit: www.nyscconnections.wall.fm and let's run a beta test.. Let's take all the action there. Let's make this work and stay.

www(dot)nyscconnections(dot)wall(dot)fm

Re: Naija's First Social Networking Site For NYSC Corp Members by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
Why is there nobody contributing is the idea that bad? Hello.. I need you guyz opinion pls. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

School Management Software For Primary And Secondary Schools - Multi Feature / I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S / In Need Of Mobile App Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.