Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) (2816 Views)

Showcase You Music Production Talent! Strictly 4 Those That Love And Use Music / Yall Gotta Chek This Shit Out .3 Kings Of Ny / Grade This Shit ''this Is Not A Battle'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by worldbest(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2007
Nope.Dat aint true!I dint start it man,u startd it cus u felt so proud and i had 2 let u knw that u aint the best in here.Dont hate ya,but u need to cool down,don't go boastin nd makin enemies,let ya words speak for u,u dig?For 1ce,u talk beta thing.Enof of the immaturity displays and am down with that.Case closed
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by Wordsmith(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ bolajiboak,

talk is cheap, shit-talk is even cheaper. When u want to "spice up e-beef to make ish gangsta", it's your choice. But when u post shit like ". . .mumu like my grandpapa", you've crossed a whole fuckin' line. Never in your pathetic life, u diss my family, you get that?

You should be thanking your stars u can hide your puny cowardly pathetic self behind a PC dissing my folks. Let's see your bitchass say it in my presence. . .
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by Maverik: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Bolajibaok

Seriously dude,that was uncalled for.'This aint d real world',remember? You should hve left his family out of this! Now look what u done did!

If u hve any respeck 4 what hip hop stands for,please apologize to Wordsmith and lets all pretend u never said it! O.K?

@Wordsmith

Breathe eazy,son!
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by bolajibaok(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2007
@WORDSMITH
APOLOGIES OPENLY FOR THE SECOND TIME ,, HOPE U WOULD ACCEPT THIS OPENLY TOO
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by Maverik: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2007
Very well then! Let justice be served,
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by Maverik: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Wordsmith

U are hereby authorized to take it to the streetz! The Judge has spoken.
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by PoDeep(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2007
If bolajibaok's rapping wasnt so valueless, all his beef wit ppl would have been settled in a rap battle. Winners goes grinnin, loser shuts the Bleep up! Thats how we did it on africanhiphop.com back in the day.
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by HYBRIDX(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2007
LOL. . . . . . . . . . .jus ahd to share this u'all. . . . . . . . . . lol grin . . . . . . . this are the illest,sickest lines ever. . . . . .am actually in tears man . . . . . . . , . oh my goodneess . . . . . nas/jay-z in one man  peeps . . . . lol

enjoy . . . . presenting nairalands  lipsrsealed . . . . . . u do the math urself . . . . . . n am out . . . . . .

jerrymania (m)
Port Harcourt

Re: Gbade-x Vs Bjpumpin. .unbelievable Must Read
« #8 on: October 30, 2007, 10:11 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ bolaji

i come to naira to proclaim myself as the rapping viper
as the truest rapper and one of the illest rappers
Wack

to my utmost surprise all i heard was gbade-X
interesting this name seems to be the illest

Wack

from this gbade i must obtain the ade
just to enthrone myself as the battle alade
what the f"ck does that mean? Wack

without a coup i cook his doom into my cup of doom
like the bar beach i bar you up like i was a bartender
Wack

defending my street i will collect the ade from gbade
just to hand it over to myself bjpumpin the oba alade
Wack

with my mouth venoms i spit ill into his mouth jugular
just to explain to ya that am the new scavenger
spit ill?tf do u mean? Wack

with my damaging rhymes
i vomit to destroy your rapping image

OMG Stupid

just to depreciate the battle profile
built by your intense precedence

OMG irritating lines

Gbade-x we all know you are x-rated
with my exit rhymes i will show u the X in the excess mouth luggage
Wack

like dirts i spit on you like a yoruba adage
just to pour my garbage on u like u was a salad cabbage
Yeah dirty dummy.

like fuji garbage my skills are mixed with swo and galala
just to collect your crown and proof that i am a rap champion

like eldee the oga am the number one champion
without relenting my skills are relentless

like a vocal lens i lean on you like i learned about u
like forex,on you i will invest my japanese yens
Is your brain up your ass?

just to make u yawn like a nairaland hen
still yarning hard, my flows yarn the hardest
Very stupid lines

like dust i pack you up like u were fred durst
am hollow, my game is halo like the bakassi of jennifer j-lo
OMG! Wack

like isaac much i will do about your replied nothing !
You are really dumb. You know nothing at all. You know nothing about rap,you are not good so just give it up.It seems the harder you try to learn,the more difficult it takes for you to understand. You should be good in something else, just channel your energies somewhere, you suck. Dont you know why these rap cats never said a shit about you, because you are annoying and irritating. I'm even wasting precious energy and time on you.
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by HYBRIDX(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2007
lol . . . . . . in tears of joy . . . . .for better view check out the link . . . . lol . . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-89352.0.html

lol . . . . . . . . ,
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by bolajibaok(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2007
@MAVERIK,HYBRID-X.PO-DEEP, WORDSMITH
I HEREBY OPENLY APOLOGISE TO GBADE , AKA WORDSMITH DA OLD BATTLE CAT
EVEN GBADE KNOWS I DONT MEAN ANY OF THOSE WORDS
MUCH RESPECT TO THE OLD BATTLE CAT, I HEREBY SQUASH ALL BEEF ON EVERYONE
MAVERIK, I NEED HIM TO MAKE AN OPEN COMMENT AND ACCEPT THE APOLOGY OPENLY LIKE I DID.

NOW CAN You GUYS LETS END THIS AND PROGRESS AND PLS DO ME A FAVOUR AND JUDGE THE ABOVE STATED BATTLE AGAINST SPOTTIE AND BOLAJI WITH AN OPEN MIND.

ANODA BLOCKBUSTER RAP BATTLE IS WAITING TO BE JUDGED HERE http://www.9jahiphop.com/viewtopic.php?t=21 .THIS ONE IS 9JAHIPHOP VS BJPUMPIN
PLS GO HERE TO REGISTER AND JUDGE

WORDSMITH AM REALLY SAYING SORRY FROM THE DEPTH OF MA HEART

WORDSMITH MUCH RESPECT TO You ,  MUCH LUV TO GBADE-X THE OLD BATTLE CAT.

MAVERIK CAN U GET HIM TO ACCEPT THE APOLOGY ? ONE LUV JUDGE MAV
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by Wordsmith(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2007
LOL @ hybrid. . .

@ bolaji :

ok, my anger's dissipated. I accept your apology. A word of advice though, maybe u need to lay off battle rap, or better still learn more about freestyle battles and the likes. It's not about joining words together, putting quantity over quality, it's not about writing meaningless punchlines or metaphors. . .there's more to battle rap than that.

Besides that, you've made yourself into a nuisance albeit an irritating one. Dissing and disrespecting peeps on the net/site doesn't garner u respect. . .hell, u don't have the bragging rights for such an attitude. Whether you are "playing" or not, you make things personal when u start dissing and don't expect me not to take it personal. Capische?
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by HYBRIDX(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2007
LOL . . . . . . . . , . . . , .check out the link for better laughs . . . . . lol

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-89352.0.html

lol . . . . . . . . . lol. . . . . l ol, . . . . loll. , , . . . . lol . . . grin grin grin grin cry
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by bolajibaok(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2007
@WORDSMITH
DO You HONESTLY FINK I HAVE IMPROVED OVER BATTLES FROM THE STARWARS ??
PUT MY RUDE ATTITUDE OR PERSON  ASIDE, WHEN I BEGAN I KNOW I WAS WACK BUT GOING THROUGH DRILLS FROM You GUYS I ADMIT THAT I HAVE GREATLY IMPROVED ESPECIALLY ON MY IMAGERY,WORDSPLAY, FLOWS ,PUNCHLINES BUT NOT STRUCTURE AND DELIVERY, GBADE BABA , I NEED You TO COMMENT ON THIS WHETHER I TRUELY IMPROVED OR NOT COMPARED TO THE DAYS WHEN I STARTED ON STAR WARS ? THANK DA OLD BATTLE CAT ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR UR EXPERIENCED COMMENTS

@HYBRID
HEY HYBRID, PUT THE BEEF ASIDE COS I ALREADY SQUASHED IT
NO MORE VIRTUAL BEEF OR INSULTS MEN,, WE ARE ALL MATURED MEN LETS GROW UP , SO ACCEPT MY APOLOGY AND SQUASH THEM BEEF TOO, ONE LUV .THIS TIME ITS 4 REAL .You CAN MAKE A COMMENT ON MY NEW ATTITUDE TOO.THANKS YO
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by PoDeep(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2007
Good 4 u bolaji, it was a wise decision u made squashin d beef. I appreciate it. . . Now kindly tell dat fesse bitch to stay off everyone's d!ck! Isnt she get enuff of it at home?
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by bolajibaok(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2007
@PO-DEEP
i dont know feese men , maybe she was just having sympathy cos i was a lone ranger, but its a new day dawg , all the beef has been squashed big time ,

its now the reunion coming up , ya dig me bro ?

we cool init ?

there is a BLOCKBUSTER RAP BATTLE WAITING TO BE JUDGED HERE
THIS ONE IS 9JAHIPHOP VS BJPUMPIN
http://www.9jahiphop.com/viewtopic.php?t=21 check it out and judge pls
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by PoDeep(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2007
Yea, we cool.
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by Maverik: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2007
The case of WORDSMITH VS BOLAJIBAOK is hereby declared Res Judicata (settled). None of d parties involved may use any information acquired in the course of this proceedings before any other Court of law. All judicial pronouncements and decrees are hereby reverted back to Status Quo.CASE DISMISSED!

(off d record) @Bolajibaok

I really hope uve flipped d script coz we've been thru dis before. As a second-time offender,u run d risk of a life sentence in d event u commit a similar infraction next time! Have u ever wondered what kind of treatment cannibals receive on d northpole? Yep! All they get is 'the cold shoulder'! Nuff said!
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by Maverik: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2007
Court is now in recess!
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by PoDeep(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2007
Way to go judge!
U must have read a shitload of John Grisham's books.
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by PoDeep(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2007
Way to go judge!
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by PoDeep(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
Way to go judge!
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by Wordsmith(m): 1:19am On Dec 04, 2007
Jesus, John Grisham and his books. . .lavlay, there are. . .

@ bolaji,

ok, we cool. I'd admit u have an idea of verse construction and you've improved slightly with that, your problem is in the content. Work on that. You don't have to force the punchline or metaphor. You know what? Visit Wikipedia, type in freestyle battles, you should get something from that. . .
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by bolajibaok(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2007
@wordsmith
i actually learn from flocabulary.com

@everyone
do u guys know any other website that offers battle rapping tutorial contents
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by youngdigi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2007
bolajibaok:

@wordsmith
i actually learn from flocabulary.com

@everyone
do u guys know any other website that offers battle rapping tutorial contents

lol, this guy u are a joke honestly
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by bolajibaok(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2007
young_digi:

lol, this guy u are a joke honestly

YOUNG DIGI ,,,.THE WHOLE WORLD HAS ALREADY EATEN THE SQUASHED BEEF, I WONDER WHY U WANT TO PUT UR OWN BEEF ON THE FIRE TO BOIL AGAIN

MEN , AM TOO MATURED AND GROWN UP TO INSULT YOU, I WILL JUST WALK AWAY BRACEFULLY LET U DO IT ALL ALONE , I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY MEN, AM JUST TOO COOL WITH EVERYONE RIGHT NOW.
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by Kress(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2007
i don talk am b4 say mak una no dey waste post ontop this bolaji,d guy no worth am,CONFIRM, U R THE WACKEST ND MOST GARBAGE FILLED EMCEE{wannabe} i hav eva come across, ur lines r just sooo,damn, callin em wack is an undastatement.Pls pls and please,confine ur so called rap 2 the internet,do not,i repeat,do not eva think ov appearing on air or taking rap as a careeer.Evn a 2yr old child,though talks unclearly, still makes more sense than u do,and i didnt say small sense o,mehn the distance is much
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by bolajibaok(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2007
no comment, i already squashed the beef
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2007
@Bolajibaok
Waz up with ya, that waz a nice move son like Maverik said dis aint tha real world . Since you hv already apologised to all em carts good 4 you . I will drop some ish on your thread ok
1 Love
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by bolajibaok(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2007
@ALEXPISSU
THANKS MEN, ONE LOVE TO EVERYONE RECOGNISING MY ISH UP IN THERE .
I WILL BE EXPECTING YALL TO BEAUTIFUL THE THREAD
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by chiogo(f): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
ummmm, interesting!!
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by bolajibaok(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2007
@CHIOGO
INTERESTING INIT? , BUT I STILL WONDER WHY UR SO MAD AT ME ? I ALREADY SQUASHED THEM BEEF
ITS XMAS O, SO I GOT A NEW YR RESOLUTION TO MAKE UP WIT ALL AND SUNDRY , SO WORD UP CHI?
Re: Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) by bolajibaok(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2008
2007 the year of bolajibroke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olisa Adibua No Longer Cool With Cool Fm / 20 Small Business Opportunities In The Music Industry. / Fr3style Feat. T-pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.