Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,386 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana (6959 Views)

FG Suspends Deduction Of States’ Loans / JUST IN! Buhari Arrives Nigeria, Suspends Aide / Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by dasparrow: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
keneri: These Ghanians are growing in envy, pomposity and pseudo-courage when it comes to matters concerning Nigeria. Its time we show them who the boss still is. Since they feel we are "contaminating" their economy or country, then lets pull out our big businesses from there e,g GLO, SILVERBIRD...sell or destroy our posh properties acquired there, lets stop recognizing university certificates that originate from there and ask all our naija students to return home...lets stop any form of cooperation in the areas of sports, music, movies etc...lastly, they are more than free to pull out of the ECOWAS treaty. Stupid set of people. Na our govt i dey blame for making us look caricature in front of these lesser humans who shouldn't have the audacity to talk to any Nigerian straight in the face in the first place.

Some Nigerians need to stop being so full of themselves because pride comes before a fall. It is obvious the Ghanians don't want petty traders in their country hence the outrageous business license fee. Is Ghana the only country in West Africa Nigerians can go to inorder to set up business? If their business laws cannot be obeyed, then other Africans including Nigerians should not go there to open shop. It's that simple now. And let's tone it down with the insults and cyber wars please unless you all get immense satisfation acting that way.
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by ololo12: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
What do these Ghanians think they are?? Why is there so much fuss about this small country that's the size of Lagos?? I don't think Ghana is up to par with Nigeria to start with. So why bother about those cretins. Just a sneeze from Nigeria and they'll be history... Bunch of scallywaygs, envious and pompous rats!! Mstheeeeeewwww!!

2 Likes

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by dripstoil: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
The problem with Ghanaians is that they have wrong perception of thier country. They think they're now good, that everything is now working fine for them, but that's just in their imagination. Nigeria is stil (by far) better than Ghana in every aspect.
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by timmy1999(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
No problem..ghana u want us to leave fine..but remember all ur bros and sis selling fish and ghana bread will begin to pay the trade fee here too..
I pity ovation magazine.ghana is just a thief trying to reap where dey don't sow..after u eject this traders what will become of their shops..u give it to ghanians..sebi all of dem dey run go ghana.dey won go establish biz there,.now they will know there is no place like home..
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by Umunede(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
Ghana has a population of 24m. Nigeria has 36 states plus the FCT. Kano state(just 1 state) by the last census has a population of 25m.
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by Yeske2(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Are you serious with the bolded undecided? You mean to tell me Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, Americans, etc, all these countries with their citizens conducting business in Nigeria and Ghana are doing so because they ran away from their countries 'bad economy'?

I can understand Ghana wanting to empower its citizens in the small/medium enterprise sector, but the way they are going about it goes contrary to ECOWAS free trade/movement protocols. If you say this is so but Ghana has to take care of its own first, i'll equally agree with you, but remind them to bear in mind that this is what they signed up for. A way out for them would be to withdraw from ECOWAS and send all Nigerians (of course it's us they are targeting) packing from their country: and when i say ALL Nigerians i mean those that are in their schools that pump in $1 BILLION into the Ghanaian economy every year; i mean ALL Nigerians that come to Ghana for short and long holiday stays; i mean ALL Nigerians that own luxury homes in Accra (they should blow them up b/4 leaving); i mean ALL high-networth Nigerians engaged in business like GLO, SILVERBIRD GROUP; i mean the banning of Nigerian actors/actresses/movies/musicians from Ghana, and we will do likewise; All these people/products/services should be sent packing together with the small/medium enterprise Nigerians- they can't eat their cake and still have it.

The mistake those of you in support of this ill-advised move by Ghana are doing is to look at only one aspect of Nigerias economic/social relations with Ghana, ignoring other aspects which cancel out any perceived negatives these Nigerian traders are causing. What i would have expected Ghana to do (since we're talking of small/medium scale enterprises) is to empower Ghanaians in these businesses that they see Nigerians engaged in, and by giving Ghanaians subsidies/loans, thay can edge out any foreign competition that doesn't have the financial muscle to compete; that would be a fair/legal way of doing it.

The fact of the matter is that Ghana having good relations with Nigeria (and vice versa) serves a good purpose for both countries as it encourages healthy rivalry in music, sports, movies, etc. Any Ghanaian being honest with himself would tell you that the strides and improvements you see in Ghana in the areas of movies, music, sport, owes largely to either the influence from their Nigerian brothers or from a healthy competition with Nigeria (you know in sports, Nigeria/Ghana can admit/accept defeat to anyone but each other, let's be honest here).
+100
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by PetroDolla: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
thank God.at least there's one sensible nigerian.why do you think nigeria will always be f-ucked?simply because of the rotten attitude of its people.they carry on as if their country is the best place and other countries are trash,and yet it is obvious to anyone with 2 eyes that nigeria at the moment is dead in water!Papa God gave you guys small oil n suddenly nigerians are better than everyone else on the face of the earth!pride indeed comes before a fall.you guys haven't seen anything.God's going to use your rotten nation to teach a great lesson to humanity.the worse is yet to come.take note,there are more calamities until your country your miserable country is nailed to the dustbin of history.if you people repent and humble yourselves,God may just have pity at least for the sake of the unborn generation!

dasparrow:

Some Nigerians need to stop being so full of themselves because pride comes before a fall. It is obvious the Ghanians don't want petty traders in their country hence the outrageous business license fee. Is Ghana the only country in West Africa Nigerians can go to inorder to set up business? If their business laws cannot be obeyed, then other Africans including Nigerians should not go there to open shop. It's that simple now. And let's tone it down with the insults and cyber wars please unless you all get immense satisfation acting that way.
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by rhymz(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
Ghanains are so damn annoying and envious.
Lazy bunch of people always looking for sb to blame.

1 Like

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by jmaine: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
PetroDolla: thank God.at least there's one sensible nigerian.why do you think nigeria will always be f-ucked?simply because of the rotten attitude of its people.they carry on as if their country is the best place and other countries are trash,and yet it is obvious to anyone with 2 eyes that nigeria at the moment is dead in water!Papa God gave you guys small oil n suddenly nigerians are better than everyone else on the face of the earth!pride indeed comes before a fall.you guys haven't seen anything.God's going to use your rotten nation to teach a great lesson to humanity.the worse is yet to come.take note,there are more calamities until your country your miserable country is nailed to the dustbin of history.if you people repent and humble yourselves,God may just have pity at least for the sake of the unborn generation!

PetroDullard, shut that putrid mouth up . . . . . .I blame people like dasparrow who gave you the opportunity to emit your usual stench . . .
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by PetroDolla: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
isn't it true nigeria carried out mass deportation twice,in 1983 and 85?
virgo:

Wrong. Nigerians were first deported from Ghana in the late sixties during the height of the civil war before we reciprocated in kind years later. #KnowYourHistory wink
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by rhymz(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
dasparrow:

you have got the I.Q of a tadpole.
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by PetroDolla: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
hahahaha d truth bitter no be small. hahaha hehehehe
jmaine:

Petrodullard, shut that putrid mouth up . . . . . .I blame people like dasparrow who gave you the opportunity to emit your usual stench . . .
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by jmaine: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
PetroDolla: hahahaha d truth bitter no be small. hahaha hehehehe

What truth, that you are vomiting your usual aimless nonsense . . . . No matter how terrible Nigeria become . . .It's still a regional force miles ahead of your country . . . grin . . .So your bile is just a waste here . . .We go bend your Government like we did the S.A cool . . . . . . Come insult una join . . .Ghanaian maggots wey feel say dem be snake grin
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by PetroDolla: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2012
kano state has a population of 25m?where did you get that info from?and even if its true, don't you see that as a huge anomaly?what is the land mass of kano in relation to Ghana? No wonder your retarded presido is talking about birth control.I know overpopulation is a bigger issue in your robbery ravaged igboland where people are always fighting over erosion prone lands.

Umunede: Ghana has a population of 24m. Nigeria has 36 states plus the FCT. Kano state(just 1 state) by the last census has a population of 25m.
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by Ironi: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
Umunede: Ghana has a population of 24m. Nigeria has 36 states plus the FCT. Kano state(just 1 state) by the last census has a population of 25m.

This is again one of the reasons Ghana is worried.

The population of Nigeria is so huge if they allow this trend to continue Ghana would be overrun by Nigeria in no time.

No any fcking country on earth would allow that.

Just imagine 1m Nigerians in Ghana with their lawlessness and firebrand behaviors.

Controlling Nigerians would be impossible and Ghana would be in shiit.

There Is one Nigerian too many and the trend must be stopped otherwise a lot of trouble looms ahead for Ghana.

Ghana is just being smart and proactive.

They must restrict the influx of Nigerians. They never Worried when
the Nigerian population was small so given this situation, their action should be a natural progression of immigration policy.

1 Like

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by PetroDolla: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
chei, talk about 'a regional force' in child prostitution,car jacking,robberies,ritual murders,419. All hail the f-ucked up 'regional force' that cannot even provide ordinary electricity to its impoverished citizens.hahaha demented dog! Try your nonsense with Ghana and we'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget for the rest of your miserable lives.
jmaine:

What truth, that you are vomiting your usual aimless nonsense . . . . No matter how terrible Nigeria become . . .It's still a regional force miles ahead of your country . . . grin . . .So your bile is just a waste here . . .We go bend your Government like we did the S.A cool . . . . . . Come insult una join . . .Ghanaian maggots wey feel say dem be snake grin

1 Like

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by jmaine: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
PetroDolla: chei, talk about 'a regional force' in child prostitution,car jacking,robberies,ritual murders,419. All hail the f-ucked up 'regional force' that cannot even provide ordinary electricity to its impoverished citizens.hahaha demented dog! Try your nonsense with Ghana and we'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget for the rest of your miserable lives.

Typical rant from a Ghanaian maggot . . . I repeat, we shall bend your government to submission then rain insults on you again . . . lazy punks who can't even compete favorably with the "fvcked up" regional force . . .How do we rate maggots such as your kinsmen hiding under useless restrictions to remain relevant . . .

Nigeria . . . .The resilient power block in West Africa cool . . . .
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by Caseless: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
trigar12: Wots wrong with this ghanians sef, 1st it was banning nollywood movies and deportation, they ll regret it on a long run. LETS WAIT AND SEE
Via: Nokia 3110c
let's get rough with this mensah guys. Wetin dem de feel lyk? They've virtually recycled or repeated all our movies in terms of story line, so they now have the guts to ban nollywood movies. Hope our censor board have taken note of that.
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by virgo(f): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
PetroDolla: isn't it true nigeria carried out mass deportation twice,in 1983 and 85?

Maybe you guys made us realize that friendship with you was a waste of time? Anyway, look I don't know if you were deprived of hugs cos you've turned out to be a very bitter human being. Note this, most Nigerians do not care about what Ghanaians like you think. I have never gone to a Ghanaian website as I have no business there. Stop spitting all over yourself on a Nigerian forum dear, this is "Nairaland" not "CeediLand". Now run along and go eat Kenke. kiss

1 Like

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by Ironi: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
jmaine:

Typical rant from a Ghanaian maggot . . . I repeat, we shall bend your government to submission then rain insults on you again . . . lazy punks who can't even compete favorably with the "fvcked up" regional force . . .How do we rate maggots such as your kinsmen hiding under useless restrictions to remain relevant . . .

Hehehehe, you would be surprised.

When it comes to immigration there is nothing like a regional power. Nigerians would be sent packing by hook or crook.
The govt would have no choice, they would be forced to take that action by the citizens and the situation on the ground so stop stroking your self conceited bloated ego.

It's your lawless populated which worries many West African countries and not any imagined power.

Nigerian can not wipe it's own asss, let alone think of itself as a power. So confused you can''t deal with this useless Boko Haram rife rafes let alone a country.

1 Like

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by jmaine: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
Ironi:

Hehehehe, you would be surprised.

When it comes to immigration there is nothing like a regional power. Nigerians would be sent packing by hook or crook.
The govt would have no choice, they would be forced to take that action by the citizens and the situation on the ground so stop stroking your self conceited bloated ego.

It's your lawless populated which worries many West African countries and not any imagined power.

Nigerian can not wipe it's own asss, let alone think of itself as a power. So confused you can''t deal with this useless Boko Haram rife rafes let alone a country.

stop sounding naive cos an average Ghanaian is a sissy and a lazy scum . . . A handfull of the Boko Riff raffs will send you all scampering out of that country if they ever decide to pay you a lil visit . . . .

Again, we shall bend your government to submission and rain insults on them in addition . . . . No be to make mouth be am . .Na when talk become action . . .

1 Like

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by PetroDolla: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
look at this piece of s-hit, d most despicable animal,no wonder you have a zoo-keeper for president. Idiota, article of no value. Tell me are u a kidnapper,a rapist,ritualist,terrorist or a cultist? in 1983 when Ghana was going through its worst economic nigeria could bring it down.is it today that the Ghanaian is acclaimed to be doing well and your generator-powered Nigeria is in the dustbin that you will bring the Ghanaian evonomy down?get your sick head well examined because it is full of s-hit.in 1983 you deported 2 million Ghanaians n cut off oil supplies. We survived,and today we are better off. So tell me what can a big-for-nothing country that has absolutely no future do to a country on the path to greatness? Nothing,absolutely nothing moderfucka piece of..............! Hahahahahahahahahahahah

jmaine:

2 Likes

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by jmaine: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2012
PetroDullard: look at this piece of s-hit, d most despicable animal,no wonder you have a zoo-keeper for president. Idiota, article of no value. Tell me are u a kidnapper,a rapist,ritualist,terrorist or a cultist? in 1983 when Ghana was going through its worst economic nigeria could bring it down.is it today that the Ghanaian is acclaimed to be doing well and your generator-powered Nigeria is in the dustbin that you will bring the Ghanaian evonomy down?get your sick head well examined because it is full of s-hit.in 1983 you deported 2 million Ghanaians n cut off oil supplies. We survived,and today we are better off. So tell me what can a big-for-nothing country that has absolutely no future do to a country on the path to greatness? Nothing,absolutely nothing moderfucka piece of..............! Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Usual rantings of a Ghanaian maggot . . . .We shall humiliate those silly worms in your government house and heap insults on them as souvenirs . . . . .All this your noise for here na waste of time . . .

P:S . . .Only an instinctive and insolent fool will equate the field of Zoology to Zoo keeping . . .My advice, get acquainted with a lil education and stop messing yourself up again . . .

1 Like

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by PetroDolla: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
so long as Ghana is the subject of discussion you'll bet your last kobo I'll be there-whether it is dollarland,pesoland or randland. Get it into that empty shell you call head
virgo:

Maybe you guys made us realize that friendship with you was a waste of time? Anyway, look I don't know if you were deprived of hugs cos you've turned out to be a very bitter human being. Note this, most Nigerians do not care about what Ghanaians like you think. I have never gone to a Ghanaian website as I have no business there. Stop spitting all over yourself on a Nigerian forum dear, this is "Nairaland" not "CeediLand". Now run along and go eat Kenke. kiss

1 Like

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by Ironi: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2012
jmaine:

stop sounding naive cos an average Ghanaian is a sissy and a lazy scum . . . A handfull of the Boko Riff raffs will send you all scampering out of that country if they ever decide to pay you a lil visit . . . .

Again, we shall bend your government to submission and rain insults on them in addition . . . . No be to make mouth be am . .Na when talk become action . . .

You watch and see, Nigeria would be kicked out. Your lawlessness cannot be tolerated any where.

Btw, what ever have you achieved as a country to make you think you can have your way anywhere?
What is the determining factor of your self assurance if not stuppid and baseless arrogance.

Ever heard of a small country teaching a big useless country a lesson before?
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by jmaine: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
Ironi:

You watch and see, Nigeria would be kicked out. Your lawlessness cannot be tolerated any where.

Btw, what ever have you achieved as a country to make you think you can have you way anywhere?
What is the determining factor of your self assurance if not stupid and baseless arrogance.

Ever heard of a small country teaching a big useless country a lesson before?

Certain nations can never do that even in light years . . . .Ghana ranks top on that list as a nation who can't do shyte when we (Nigeria), decide to put action where our mouth is . . . . Your noise making is useless cos your government knows better than risk being shamed in their game of wits grin
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by virgo(f): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2012
PetroDolla: so long as Ghana is the subject of discussion you'll bet your last kobo I'll be there-whether it is dollarland,pesoland or randland. Get it into that empty shell you call head

Lawd! Somebody, Anybody give this chile a hug. He needs it. kiss Sorry ehn, you must really hurt bad. You want to lose sleep over every headline that mentions your country? Please knock yourself out. smiley We don't give two....
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by jmaine: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
Okay, my lovely Ghanaian fellows . .have already gotten enough trips from this thread than i wished for . . . .Happy Sunday to all my sparring partners on this thread . . . . . . . . .
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by Ironi: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
jmaine:

certain nations can never do that even in light years . . . .Ghana ranks top on that list as nation who can't do shyte when we (Nigeria), decide to put action where our mouth is . . . . Your noise making is useless cos your government knows better than risking being shamed in their game grin

What can Nigeria do? Stop running your mouth, dude.
Nigeria would be kicked out because Ghana would have no choice.

Ghana has too much to loose to allow the trend to continue.

Nigerians with their population would overrun Ghana and their lawlessness would destroy Ghana.

Nigeria would go even if you cry me a river.

Nigeria must go to save Ghana.
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
PetroDolla: hahahaha [/b]d truth bitter no be small. [b]hahaha hehehehe

^^^Hehehehe grin grin. That laughter up there no reach ya belle, talk true wink.

I can just picture you hunched over your laptop, face like thunder as you hit the keys in fury, and steam shooting out from both ears like a pressurised vent grin.

1 Like

Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by jmaine: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
Ironi:

What can Nigeria do? Stop running your mouth, dude.
Nigeria would be kicked out because Ghana would have no choice.

Ghana has too much to loose to allow the trend to continue.

Nigerians with their population would overrun Ghana and their lawlessness would destroy Ghana.

Nigeria would go even if you cry me a river.

Nigeria must go to save Ghana.

Oga stop this your fake charging abeg . . .when the music goes full swing . .we shall all partake in the dance steps and am certain Nigeria will come out tops as usual grin . . Meanwhile . . . am done catching my trips riling you and your country man up . . .See below cheesy

jmaine: Okay, my lovely Ghanaian fellows . .have already gotten enough trips from this thread than i wished for . . . .Happy Sunday to all my sparring partners on this thread . . . . . . . . .
Re: N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana by rhymz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
PetroDolla: look at this piece of s-hit, d most despicable animal,no wonder you have a zoo-keeper for president. Idiota, article of no value. Tell me are u a kidnapper,a rapist,ritualist,terrorist or a cultist? in 1983 when Ghana was going through its worst economic nigeria could bring it down.is it today that the Ghanaian is acclaimed to be doing well and your generator-powered Nigeria is in the dustbin that you will bring the Ghanaian evonomy down?get your sick head well examined because it is full of s-hit.in 1983 you deported 2 million Ghanaians n cut off oil supplies. We survived,and today we are better off. So tell me what can a big-for-nothing country that has absolutely no future do to a country on the path to greatness? Nothing,absolutely nothing moderfucka piece of..............! Hahahahahahahahahahahah

dude, like seriously, you realy feel or think that Ghana is a force to reckon with?? Lmao, which economy are you talking about? Is it the one dominated by Nigerians and other foreigners? What is Ghana's GDP? Am sure Lagos alone has a bigger GDP than the whole of Ghana. Lest I forget, Ghana is indebted to Nigeria, you lots had better remember that before you go about acting up like pu$$ies. Nigeria with all her attendant problem is an over-match to little Ghana in all rammifications.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting / See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS / Matawalle Directs Restoration Of Telecom Services In Gusau Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.