Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics (1633 Views)

Video/audio Editing/ Graphics Design / Film Editing / Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics by toyintiwal(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2007
Please, My name is Adeeko Adewale, a Graphic Artist, working presently with Dayspring Digital House in Allen, will be happy if I can get a Trainee on Film Graphics/Editing/Animation, (sorry dont know the term), we have alot to gain from each other, (you know am a designer too, but field differ), interested person should please contact me via my email address or call 0802 654 5578, e-mail: adewaleadeeko1@yahoo.com

Re: Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics by tomX1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2007
The heading of your post says you don't know anything about Film Editing/Graphics. And you want a trainee?
Did you mean you want a trainer (i.e. someone to train you)?
Re: Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics by toyintiwal(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2007
i need a trainer, thankz
Re: Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics by tomX1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2007
Nice signature (about the fishing thing. quite funny).
Anyway, you may want to try learning some stuffs on your own. It's a little tedious but it's way cheaper except if you are quite rich.
Go to computer village and make some enquiries for studio max Tutorials (about 8 CD pack - should cost like #1200), be sure to get the software too. Start from there and try your hands on the stuffs you see. Find at least one very good animator who may serve as a mentor. When you have a SPECIFIC challenge, throw him/her a question and the person will usualy be glad to help out since you are obviously making some effort on your own already.
If you did the "WALATA" poster up there then I guess you are quite creative so you have already scaled a major hurdle.
Enjoy!
Re: Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics by wilsonhaze(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2008
so, i'd like to know where i could look for jobs
Re: Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics by tomX1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2008
If you mean film editing jobs then there is no straight forward way other than to package a show reel of your past works and send that to the big studios in Nollywood, sound city etc. If you are good at what you do however you will find out that working on your own will pay you much better.
Re: Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics by gabak(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2008
Hi Guys I have somethings very unique TUTORIAL on Video Editing,Cartoon/Animation & Graphics that is very interactive & preferable than go outside to go and learn editing or animation just imaging going to such instituTes like NIIT or APTECH ang be charging u 150,ooo or more for just learning basic of it alone not the real but when i discover this particular tutorial on editing & animation which is very great.I believe you can benefit from that tutorials also because it will be as if you are in the classroom. The turorial contains such as: Abobe premiere pro 2.0, Abobe After effect 7.0, Abobe production CS3 on A. Adobe Onlocation, B. Ulra key, C. Premiere pro cs3, D. After Effect cs3, E. Flash, E. firework, F. Photoshop, G. Soundbooth, H. Illustrator, I. DVD Encore & also 3D Max, Cinema 4D for animation. Also Dreamveaver cs3 & Indesign cs3 for website. You can see it is very great. Any interesed person should call me 08026552214 or e-mail me at gabak123@yahoo.co.uk. Peace unto you
Re: Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics by Whalewale(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2008
i think that if you really want to learn film editing you might not require to learn 3D studio max, i THink what u really need to learn is After Effects and Adobe Premier, Check out Videocopilot.com and be amazed

cheers/./.,.,

(1) (Reply)

Direct Imaging Printers At Abuja... / Banner Design Promo / Futo Students Showcasing There Skills In Drawing And Shading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.