Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Repossesing Nigeria 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repossesing Nigeria 2015 (599 Views)

Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria 2015- TMTN / Breaking News INEC Postpones Nigeria 2015 General Elections For 6 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repossesing Nigeria 2015 by chucky234(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2012
‪‪OUR ATTTUDE...:TOWARDS ELECTION...:

As the future waits, the past competes with its promises. Yet we must never allow the past to dictate the quality of our future. Out of roughly 200Million people in this country, over 170Million are living bellow the poverty line (1$ par day) many of the citizens of this country have been robbed of the opportunity and right to discover, develop, and manifest their true leadership potential due to oppressive and debilitating ideologies and systems. The greatest impact hasn't been the physical restriction imposed on us (Youths) but the horrific mental damage inflicted on our self-concept, self-worth, and self-esteem.
The result is now an ATTITUDE that is struggling to believe that there is hope for our Nigeria dream.Our ATTITUDE is everything. It is more important than facts, it is more important than past, education, money, circumstances, failure, success, and what other people think, say, or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skills. It will make or brake a country...I must confess to you that we may not be able to change the past or the fact that people that beg us to vote for them because they “Have No Shoes” while growing up turns to collect our managed shoes when get into power. But one thing we can do is to change out ATTITUDE towards election. Let me reminds us that our ATTITUDE is our most important asset. If we invest it well and allow it to appreciate...come 2015 We will be able to Kick them all out...the remarkable thing is that we have a choice regarding our ATTITUDE towards election come 2015.The future of Nigeria depends on our response to the need for a new breed of Youths with a new ATTITUDE towards election. I challenge “You” to report for duty and lead your generation to a better world. The children unborn deserve it and the key to Kick Them all thieving politicians out is to change our lackadaisical ATTITUDE towards election...visit www.kickthemout2015.org
Each one...reach one...! H N M!!!
Re: Repossesing Nigeria 2015 by Mandelaguy(m): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2012
In development,there are steps and sequences,let me outline them:
1. Sure plans,let down pattern and road map
2. Formulation of policies to set off the plans
3. Engaging key players in the pin pointed areas of development
4. Establishment of level playing ground for effective harmonisation and manifestation of plans
5. Policy implementation
6. Gradual visible results
7. More entrants and new players as a result of faith b existing players
8. Development and more development
9. Formulation of more policies for sustainability.

Now let me ask,if you ar so anxious of making sure we stop at the number 4 in the above enumerated steps( because I believe that is where we are now) by not allowing this gov an air of freedom to act,stiffling their plans at every stop,don't you think we will be going in circles and keep repeating the same process of stopping at number 4? I am not advocating for anyone in 2015,it is still far away, al am saying is give the incumbent GEJ administration time to fail us,allow them to run their administration in peace,so that we all can judge on viewing their scorecards sequel to 2015. If you must criticise now,do so objectively. This is what has earned me the various abuses on this forum,but am not deterred,because for now, am still believing the administration is on the right track,being an unbiased observer,and if they fail,then we will not hesitate in taking up the crusade for their removal. In conclusion,we should all be sensible in protecting our sovereignty and integrity, territorially and otherwise and should not allow ourselves be used as tools in the hands of all those tha are hell bent at keeping us under developed. Half a word they say is enough for the wise 2015 is still afar and there is still time to judge if we can allow them do their jobs.
Re: Repossesing Nigeria 2015 by chucky234(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mandelaguy: In development,there are steps and sequences,let me outline them:
1. Sure plans,let down pattern and road map
2. Formulation of policies to set off the plans
3. Engaging key players in the pin pointed areas of development
4. Establishment of level playing ground for effective harmonisation and manifestation of plans
5. Policy implementation
6. Gradual visible results
7. More entrants and new players as a result of faith b existing players
8. Development and more development
9. Formulation of more policies for sustainability.

Now let me ask,if you ar so anxious of making sure we stop at the number 4 in the above enumerated steps( because I believe that is where we are now) by not allowing this gov an air of freedom to act,stiffling their plans at every stop,don't you think we will be going in circles and keep repeating the same process of stopping at number 4? I am not advocating for anyone in 2015,it is still far away, al am saying is give the incumbent GEJ administration time to fail us,allow them to run their administration in peace,so that we all can judge on viewing their scorecards sequel to 2015. If you must criticise now,do so objectively. This is what has earned me the various abuses on this forum,but am not deterred,because for now, am still believing the administration is on the right track,being an unbiased observer,and if they fail,then we will not hesitate in taking up the crusade for their removal. In conclusion,we should all be sensible in protecting our sovereignty and integrity, territorially and otherwise and should not allow ourselves be used as tools in the hands of all those tha are hell bent at keeping us under developed. Half a word they say is enough for the wise 2015 is still afar and there is still time to judge if we can allow them do their jobs.
Your points are well noted,hoping to hear from other members of the house.
Re: Repossesing Nigeria 2015 by chucky234(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
Moderator pls put this on FP oooo!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation On Earth. / NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Years Of Oil Exploration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.