Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1785278 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nairaarea: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
NICE
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kairoseki77: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
This belongs in the culture section. Afam, this is only here because of your bigotry.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lmao....na wa o.. seee beef..It is well with you...lolzzzzz
Kairoseki77: This belongs in the culture section. Afam, this is only here because of your bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77: This belongs in the culture section. Afam, this is only here because of your bigotry.
If it hurts you so much go and take a dive into the Lagoon! Nwata ofe na'abaro uru!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kairoseki77: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
joeluv: Lmao....na wa o.. seee beef..It is well with you...lolzzzzz
Nnewi1stSon: If it hurts you so much go and take a dive into the Lagoon! Nwata ofe na'abaro uru!

Yet neither one of you can be rational and explain why this thread is in the politics section.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
This is a thread that tals about the socio political aspect of Enugu state that makes it the pride of the east. Now run along bye bye
Kairoseki77:

Yet neither one of you can be rational and explain why this thread is in the politics section.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kairoseki77: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
spyder880: I love this state, and the towns that make up the state. I dont know if I will ever like to live anywhere else but Enugu, the way of life of the citizens of Enugu seems to be the best in the country.

Enugu people are very accomodating, hardworking and yet humble. We have everything here and yes, Enugu is working.

In this thread, I will try to change the perception of people about how bad or negative Nigeria is, lets start from where we are. I expect everyone to do something, lets stop the negativity for a while and focus on our positives. There are more good things in Nigeria than bad. You only need to look for it and see it.

I will flood this thread with so many pictures that people will complain, I have about 150 pictures loaded (more will be added this new week), I am ready to paste them here but I will post those in the evening, many towns were covered, many of our landmarks are here. The good, the moderately good and the terrible.

But let me just be posting and typing words for now, explaining some facts about Enugu.

In the thread starters own words, this is a PICTURE THREAD and a chance for him to share the culture of Enugu. OP said nothing about discussing socio-political aspects of Enugu.

I am just being honest. It is very hurtful to others to have this blatant nepotism.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
spyder nwanne, pls pics of d new tunnel and construction works at abakllki express way.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello Mr Kerosene, This is a thread of 171 pages, it has long transformed into a threat that focuses on the socio political aspect of My beloved state. If you dont have time to read through the whole thread to digest what am saying, kindly piss off. And stay away from cheap drugs, it would ruin you. Now run along..bye bye.
Kairoseki77:

In the thread starters own words, this is a PICTURE THREAD and a chance for him to share the culture of Enugu. OP said nothing about discussing socio-political aspects of Enugu.

I am just being honest. It is very hurtful to others to have this blatant nepotism.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kairoseki77: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
joeluv: Hello Mr Kerosene, This is a thread of 171 pages, it has long transformed into a threat that focuses on the socio political aspect of My beloved state. If you dont have time to read through the whole thread to digest what am saying, kindly piss off. And stay away from cheap drugs, it would ruin you. Now run along..bye bye.

Aside from your insults, it is very clear that this is not a thread about politics.

Why is it bad to be in the proper section next to the other travel and culture related threads? It is not like the thread will be closed.

These are in the culture section:
https://www.nairaland.com/177948/pictures-slight-sound-northern-nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1335746/post-photos-igbo-village-houses
https://www.nairaland.com/1341371/african-images-sights-sounds
https://www.nairaland.com/69425/cross-river-akwa-ibom-topic
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kairoseki77: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Is it that you dont understand what socio economic and political structure is?? Hiahh.....Its not all about culture, its about how to improve the states political and social economic structure. Its serious Biz boy. You may nt understand cos its for grown ups.
Kairoseki77:

Aside from your insults, it is very clear that this is not a thread about politics.

Why is it bad to be in the proper section next to the other travel and culture related threads? It is not like the thread will be closed.

These are in the culture section:
https://www.nairaland.com/177948/pictures-slight-sound-northern-nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1335746/post-photos-igbo-village-houses
https://www.nairaland.com/1341371/african-images-sights-sounds
https://www.nairaland.com/69425/cross-river-akwa-ibom-topic

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ok guys, i flew the Enugu airport. Its very nice sha and better than what we had before. Lets hope that the new terminal will be much better because the current terminal was designed for domestic purpose. But just to narrate small of what went on the day i arrive.

I will among the passengers of the current flight. Cetainly not a new flight but big, strong and reliable 9hahahahahaha grin smiley wink smiley grin cheesy
Guys full the flights. its always good to fly with this type of flight as you get to meet people from all places. Saw guys from Singapore, china, dubia(too much), South Africa, Denmark, Switzerland, Uk, US ETC. THE FLIGHT WAS FULLY BOOKED. I had to wait for about 1 and a half hour to be stamped in at the immigration. This is just to tell you how many guys flown to Enugu that dat. The crowd was so much. Stress free.

There is something this guys that flies Ethiopia dont say here or there not any guy here who have used it? Those ppl has been enjoying flying ET. I landed at the airport in Addis to arrive enugu the next day. i was given a hotel and airport pick up to the hotel. the hotel was so clean and service excellent. We were asked to come after 20 minutes for dinner. they served buffet which is take what you want and eat as you like. in the morning, we where served breakfast. my camera failed me but i managed my phone to take pix But until i get back to base cause no service to post it. came to internet to print something and rushing home now cause my time remain 7 minutes as i write.

i notice Ethiopia dont have money and that their airline makes money for them and that is why they make full use of it to attract people from everywhere. i didn't regret flying ET. I was served as i king in both in the airline, hotel, airport etc. i saw one Nija guy caught and he is going to brazil. i guess you know what his mission is. Full story when i get back. My time is almost thru.

Enugu is really stress free. But i couldn't locate the new terminal. anyway will serach had on departure but still very far. Am in fct guys. Good day to you all

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
henrychubayo: Ok guys, i flew the Enugu airport. Its very nice sha and better than what we had before. Lets hope that the new terminal will be much better because the current terminal was designed for domestic purpose. But just to narrate small of what went on the day i arrive.

I will among the passengers of the current flight. Cetainly not a new flight but big, strong and reliable 9hahahahahaha grin smiley wink smiley grin cheesy
Guys full the flights. its always good to fly with this type of flight as you get to meet people from all places. Saw guys from Singapore, china, dubia(too much), South Africa, Denmark, Switzerland, Uk, US ETC. THE FLIGHT WAS FULLY BOOKED. I had to wait for about 1 and a half hour to be stamped in at the immigration. Stress free.

There is something this guys that flies Ethiopia dont say here or there not any guy here who have used it? Those ppl has been enjoying flying ET. I landed at the airport in Addis to arrive enugu the next day. i was given a hotel and airport pick up to the hotel. the hotel was so clean and service excellent. We were asked to come after 20 minutes for dinner. they served buffet which is take what you want and eat as you like. in the morning, we where served breakfast. my camera failed me but i managed my phone to take pix But until i get back to base cause no service to post it. came to internet to print something and rushing home now cause my time remain 7 minutes as i write.

i notice Ethiopia dont have money and that their airline makes money for them and that is why they make full use of it to attract people from everywhere. i didn't regret flying ET. I was served as i king in both in the airline, hotel, airport etc. i saw one Nija guy caught and he is going to brazil. i guess you know what his mission is. Full story when i get back. My time is almost thru.

Enugu is really stress free. But i couldn't locate the new terminal. anyway will serach had on departure but still very far. Am in fct guys. Good day to you all

welcome back home nwanne madu. We all are looking forward to seeing the pictures when you get back to your base.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ikeyman00(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
@@@@@

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

plz no gworo lingo here abeg

u are access of evil Make no mistake!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kairoseki77: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
henrychubayo: Ok guys, i flew the Enugu airport. Its very nice sha and better than what we had before. Lets hope that the new terminal will be much better because the current terminal was designed for domestic purpose. But just to narrate small of what went on the day i arrive.

Guys full the flights. its always good to fly with this type of flight as you get to meet people from all places. Saw guys from Singapore, china, dubia(too much), South Africa, Denmark, Switzerland, Uk, US ETC. THE FLIGHT WAS FULLY BOOKED. I had to wait for about 1 and a half hour to be stamped in at the immigration. Stress free.

What is his mission?

I hope he is not transporting drugs into our country!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nice one @ henry, cool experience, from where did you land in Enugu?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Umu nnem,
Silence is the best answer to a fool. Biko, gbachi nwa ofenmanu Kerosene ahuu nkiti.
Ndi obi ojoo!

@ Henrychubayo, welcome o! Thank God for your safe journey! We look forward to your pictures and learn from your experience! More palm oil to your elbows o! grin grin grin grin grin

@ Mod, please clean this thread and hide intrusions made to derail this thread from discussing the socio-political and infrastructural strides of the Chime administration.This is the ONLY political thread on NL that people air their views/opinions respectfully and refrain from insulting each other or using the usual tribal gutter language of lies common amongst Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by awodman: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chubayo nnoo...we d wait for your pictures...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kairoseki77: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chima_Agbalajob: Umu nnem,
Silence is the best answer to a fool. Biko, gbachi nwa ofenmanu Kerosene ahuu nkiti.
Ndi obi ojoo!

@ Mod, please clean this thread and hide intrusions made to derail this thread from discussing the socio-political and infrastructural strides of the Chime administration.

You are not concerned that someone is discussing drug trafficking? You are only upset that I mentioned it?

If you care about Nigeria, and the Enugu Airport, you would pressure Henry to give you the name of the drug trafficker so that he can be dealt with by the authorities. Why should he be allowed to drug our children, or sully the name of our country when he gets arrested in some foreign land?

Let's be rational for once. It is already hard enough using a Nigerian passport.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-nsI0AeCXByQ/UpESXZZvBjI/AAAAAAAABw4/3RqfcGoQjm8/s1600/IMG_0782.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kFkCo1FT4pw/UpESl604zbI/AAAAAAAABxA/DseV_9dqbCw/s1600/IMG_0783.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ecn2YZJjbyI/UpESmkimwyI/AAAAAAAABxE/RRvS9zD5Et0/s1600/IMG_0784.jpg[/img]

see the proud sons of igboland tackling this architectural masterpiece! We need to respect men that build great things with their bare hands the way we respect men who buy expensive things! They deserve it more

[img]http://2.bp..com/-I96Ryh8hIt4/UpETD0HvVtI/AAAAAAAABxo/N5srTs11hpM/s1600/IMG_0785.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAgbalajob: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ikengawo: the Secretariat is coming along nice!

Bros Ikengawo,
Thanks for posting these pics. here. Please also post the twin New Haven bridge, the pictures of Enugu at night and the Akwete junction sculpture. The thing fine ooo, no be small !
Daalu rinne!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
NEW JUDICIARY BUILDINGS AT THE STATE HIGH COURT COMPLEX NEAR COMPLETION 23RD NOVEMBER [By Afam Okereke]

all pics are from Honorable Afam Okereke's blog, and they're works of the month of November ONLY!!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-YBMHKFJkP1U/UpENXfYDSJI/AAAAAAAABvI/duDRiqg4cYA/s1600/COURT+ROOMS+AND+OFFICES+FOR+ENUGU+STATE+JUDICIARY+SERVICE+COMMISION.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-C7s4BjfnueY/UpENTX0UpFI/AAAAAAAABvA/neln73p9xC0/s1600/MULTI-PURPOSE+HALL.jpg[/img]

http://afamokereke..com/2013/11/new-judiciary-buildings-at-state-high.html
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.