Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1782917 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Handsomegod(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
@SPYDER. I must say that am very disappointed in you for allowing the sanctity of this lovely thread to go up in flames because u chose to mudsling with some ignoble elements! What d hell is wrong with us? On what basis are the whole stupid jabs and silly comparisms? Iam from Enugu and 80% of my friends are Anambrarians and each and every one us view this thread from different parts of the world where we are based.U guys have also finally validated the age-long propaganda of the other tribes that unity eludes the Igbos. Whatever the bragging is all about?! The president of my town union here in Texas is a fan of this thread and was genuinely displeased since the last two days the madness took over. Who knows who else is taking note?! If we cannot have sanctity in a forum that commands some of the supposedly brightest minds,then we are lost for good.@SPYDER,Unemadu,Chino,Odenigbo et al,enough of this show of shame! You guys should clean up ur acts, offer genuine apologies and either post relevant info or remain silent for good. Already, the "opposing" tribes who thrive in our disunity have invaded this thread and having a field day as we tear ourselves apart.Let's be wise and understand that througj forums like this,we are already shaping a new generation either positively or negatively. Last of all,a thread about the beauty of Anambra is long over-due! #Sipder do the needful! Happy Sunday!

13 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Handsomegod: @SPYDER I must say that am very disappointed in you for allowing the sanctity of this lovely thread to go up in flames because u chose to mudsling with some ignoble elements! What a hell is wrong with us? On what basis is the whole stupid jabs and silly comparisms? Iam from Enugu and 80% of my friends are Anambrarians and each an every one us view this thread from different parts of the world where we are based.U guys have also finally validated the age-long propaganda of the other tribes that unity eludes the Igbos. At last you shameless old men have succeeded in bringing shame to us all! Whatever the bragging is all about?! The president of my town union here in Texas is a fan of this thread and was genuinely displeased since the last two days the madness took over. Who knows who else is taking note?! If we cannot have sanctity in a forum that commands some of the supposedly brightest minds,then we are lost for good.@SPYDER,Unemadu,Chino,Odenigbo et al,enough of this show of shame! You guys should clean up ur acts, offer genuine apologies and either post relevant info or remain silent for good. Happy sunday!

Pls direct ur concerns to the agressors i believe u know them
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Finally the thread has been derailed and Ngwakwe isn't around to remedy the situation, I think it's about time I unfollowed the the thread, Thanks to spyder for destroying his own thread by engaging illiterates in a back and forth nonsensical argument!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OreMI22: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Handsomegod: @SPYDER I must say that am very disappointed in you for allowing the sanctity of this lovely thread to go up in flames because u chose to mudsling with some ignoble elements! What a hell is wrong with us? On what basis is the whole stupid jabs and silly comparisms? Iam from Enugu and 80% of my friends are Anambrarians and each an every one us view this thread from different parts of the world where we are based.U guys have also finally validated the age-long propaganda of the other tribes that unity eludes the Igbos. At last you shameless old men have succeeded in bringing shame to us all! Whatever the bragging is all about?! The president of my town union here in Texas is a fan of this thread and was genuinely displeased since the last two days the madness took over. Who knows who else is taking note?! If we cannot have sanctity in a forum that commands some of the supposedly brightest minds,then we are lost for good.@SPYDER,Unemadu,Chino,Odenigbo et al,enough of this show of shame! You guys should clean up ur acts, offer genuine apologies and either post relevant info or remain silent for good. Happy sunday!

[size=15pt]This thread completely represent all that is good and bad of Ndigbo.

They obviously have the brightest minds and have the determination to improve themselves.

At the same time, they cannot manage success. An Igbo is better off poor and a nobody because as soon as they acquire some success, they forget all their humility and good manners. They hound their immediate neighbors and become a nuisance to their community.

Then the ofe-nmanus already waiting in the wings as vultures waiting for the Igbo to make a mistake, so that he can help destroy their success and bury them as ediots.

Spyder, i am so disappointed you joined issues with jobless ediots here.Nobody reads their cut and paste trash anyway, because we know these are useless kids merely playing with their parents laptop. But all your posts are read because they come from a known intelligent adult man.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cashkid18(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oga spyder would have ignored the two trolls in the ist place and continued with the pic postings just the same way the Yoruba troll was ignored cry cry
I hope that this particular incident serves as lesson to us that trolls are not meant to be engaged but to be ignored especially in a thread like this.
Oga spyder, biko continue with the good works and don't let trolls discourage you

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ckenneths(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
God bless Alaigbo nine. cool

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ckenneths(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
@ HandsomeGod, alababoss, onyeokwu, I will listen to you.

For all those who called me from home and far, apologies. Sometimes it might seem like gentleness equates to fear. The provocations have been long and pointed for years.

Picture service of Enugu city from a number of important angles continues as I go to town with my camera on.

No more replies to derailers as I continue to show the beauty of Enugu.

Enugu na Anambra bu ofu. Anyi bu umu nne.

Thank you all.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Superrstar:

clown wat about this..hahahahahahha
that is uyo.....constructed by J.B liar!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: that is uyo.....constructed by J.B liar!
Ignore him, he's gonna get tired eventually •

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
More pictures of Enugu.

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Our badge of honour cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Handsomegod(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
@SPYDER. Check my modified post.I proposed strongly that you create a thread on Anambra.I recalled one you onced created re "Anambra,Land of Heroes".Kindly resurrect it and let's suffuse it with all the achievements in Anambra from commerce to Education,real estate,culture,entertainment,royalty,aquatic scenes and beautiful women.There is more than enough to celebrate in all Igbo land especially Anioma but I think it is Omambala's turn to tend on NL! Please I seek that as a favour! Igbo Mma mma nu!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Home sweet home,no place like home,i will be at home so baby feel at home. You are in enugu state and it sweet like a honey comb,you go chop and go carry go cuz they call it the coal city i'm so proud of motherland.......

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Handsomegod: @SPYDER. Check my modified post.I proposed strongly that you create a thread on Anambra.I recalled one you onced created re "Anambra,Land of Heroes".Kindly resurrect it and let's suffuse it with all the achievements in Anambra from commerce to Education,real estate,culture,entertainment,royalty,aquatic scenes and beautiful women.There is more than enough to celebrate in all Igbo land especially Anioma but I think it is Omambala's turn to tend on NL! Please I seek that as a favour! Igbo Mma mma nu!
igbo bu ofu.am disappointed in those trolls
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dats how they started in imo thread .
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oneeast,we should seize.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: the conheads are always on the offensive,if not for.........u.......i would have given it to them badly this afternoon!
Anyway,how u doing? Happy sunday to you!
Lool, M fine oh,. HS to you too smiley
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Beautiful state,land of transformation,welcome to enugu state the best in the nation....

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Oneeast,we should seize.
Wise choice cool

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
banega: Wise choice cool

You haven't apologized to me.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You haven't apologized to me.

Apology?grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ife osolugi mebe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAkWMNweEuo

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Superrstar: ibo red soil..hahahahhahah

And your point is? Abuja also has red soil.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.