Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1782522 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Am loving the finishing of this NCC zonal headquarter...

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Christmas Night vigil in Nike street, GRA.
There's a carmelite church there.

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Charlesdonald:
mind you ugwu di nso is a praying ground and tourist centre and again okpara square is now a shadow of it self

Okpara square is not as fine as it used to be but I like the architectural genius behind the planning of the place. Do you know that the government house is directly facing the state assembly complex on a straight line and that Okpara square is lying in between them with the single tower positioned to dominate the view of the whole arena? I find that awesome.

But if you look at my list again, I mentioned Okpara square, and added especially on a Saturday morning, its a complete jamboree out there, a weekly festival involving thousands of people. I will dig up pictures for you to see. There is no where else you can see that type of healthy weekly carnival in Nigeria. Enugu holds the ace.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:07am On Jan 04, 2015
centje:

I usually drive past here, never had the chance to take pictures. Good finish.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Okpara square on a Saturday morning!

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Okpara square fitness jamboree

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:18am On Jan 04, 2015
We usually dance round the arena, happily singing and enjoying ourselves in Enugu cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:22am On Jan 04, 2015
And the girls? grin grin cheesy See una eyes cheesy
Odenigbo, what do you think bro? Point and kill cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:27am On Jan 04, 2015
Marching. .....

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Important personalities are marching, with bodyguards cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Bike riding, everything. ...... Enugu is the fun capital of Nigeria cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:37am On Jan 04, 2015
You can join a fitness club, and run together. They usually have same vests. .....

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:41am On Jan 04, 2015
And don't give me that excuse that you are not prepared as you are just on a visit, in fact, you could buy yourself any kind of sporting apparel and running shoes right at the venue. No excuses grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:44am On Jan 04, 2015
Shaking it off cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:47am On Jan 04, 2015
An environment created to inspire health and good life. ..... eucalyptus trees growing freely. .......

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:49am On Jan 04, 2015
And it will be seen as very unfair if we keep kids out of the fitness fun fest grin

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:52am On Jan 04, 2015
If you know a better city to raise a family and enjoy a good quality lifestyle in Nigeria, tell me wink

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by mufutau55(m): 5:09am On Jan 04, 2015
spyder880:
And the girls? grin grin cheesy See una eyes cheesy
Odenigbo, what do you think bro? Point and kill cheesy

Forget about the jogging.. for those beautiful ladies, I will move to Enugu pronto.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:27am On Jan 04, 2015
mufutau55:

Forget about the jogging.. for those beautiful ladies, I will move to Enugu pronto.

Hajji M.

Oga mi, we will always welcome you, a good house at GRA Enugu will also be needed to take care of you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
I have been working in the bushes this weekend, marking the beacons in the new estate. Updates later.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by francizy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
spyder880:
I have been working in the bushes this weekend, marking the beacons in the new estate. Updates later.

Are those welding electrodes? shocked
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by francizy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Good day brothers and sisters. Am from Anambra state and I've been following this thread for sometime now.. Hope am welcomed to comment at anytime?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo9: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
centje:
Chime will fail on his promise to leave office without any uncompleted project. For example, this diagnostic centre...
Who says he can't complete that before May 29?
Maybe you think his tenure ends on Feb 14.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by akanuson: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Enugu is the place to be, i am loving Enugu,more oil to your engine
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
spyder880:

I usually drive past here, never had the chance to take pictures. Good finish.

Yeah, good landscaping.
There are a lot of estates around that place, including Enugu state civil servants estate, and I believe before the end of this year that whole area will be transformed...

Collynzo9:

Who says he can't complete that before May 29?
Maybe you think his tenure ends on Feb 14.

I hope so, 'cause the pace is just too slow.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Happy new year!!! Everyone...'am optimistic about massive developments in Enugu this year. Our Big igbo brothers who came back for the holies will definitely want to set up something. Let the year unfold, productively for all of us... wink

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
centje:

Nnaa,
These buildings make sense o!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
cjrane:

Nnaa,
These buildings make sense o!
Very fine. I used phone to snap it, so I didn't really capture the beauty.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
centje:

Very fine. I used phone to snap it, so I didn't really capture the beauty.
Bro,
Thanks for your wonderful support of this thread.
We owe it to you, slimthug and of course Oga Spyder for sustaining and constantly refreshing this thread.
Thank you guys so very much for your wonderful effort

Where is the NCC zonal headquarters located in Enugu?

Enugu is finally living up to her destiny as the Premier planned city in Nigeria. Apart from Abuja, no other Nigerian city was planned from the scratch except Enugu. Every other place including Lagos developed out of existing unplanned towns or villages when those places were named "Capital".

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Abagworo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
spyder880:
And it will be seen as very unfair if we keep kids out of the fitness fun fest grin

I actually enjoyed this fitness galore in Enugu. Was surprised many married mothers were involved. The ones in PH usually involves teenagers and unmarried ladies with mostly male flirters.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by frankIzuchukwu(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
coal city is de best place to flex
incase u need my hlep to cruise de town nak me on
7E11D9AE... UAW
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
cjrane:

Bro,
Thanks for your wonderful support of this thread.
We owe it to you, slimthug and of course Oga Spyder for sustaining and constantly refreshing this thread.
Thank you guys so very much for your wonderful effort

Where is the NCC zonal headquarters located in Enugu?

Enugu is finally living up to her destiny as the Premier planned city in Nigeria. Apart from Abuja, no other Nigerian city was planned from the scratch except Enugu. Every other place including Lagos developed out of existing unplanned towns or villages when those places were named "Capital".
Thanks dear!
It's located along the new Enugu-Nsukka highway, opposite Elim estate. I think that place is Ugwuogo Nike...below is a google earth pictures of the place...the blue roof is the NCC, the red is the Elim estate, while the gray roofing is the vyvian estate. There are a lot of estates around this area and along the road. It's also around this area that spyder880 has his estate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.