Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1781145 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nsukka is the most underdeveloped and underutilized part of Enugu state. No government presence there at all
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Coal City rocks

1st pic- GATE hotel in Enugu
2nd pic - Upcoming hotel in Enugu, being constructed by PawPaw, Osita Ehieme. Courtesy/naijagists.com/
3rd pic - De Angelo Hotel & Resort

This is how it should be. Umu Igbo go home.

#IgbosInvestInIgboland#

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kostadinis: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
ARROBA:

Was it a direct flight from Adis Ababa using Ethiopian Airline?
The reason why I am asking is that I heard a rumour that ET no longer fly to Enugu airport directly from Adis Abbaba...they drop you off at Lagos or Abuja and then you enter Arik to Enugu. Can someone please confirm this.

Please, disabuse your mind for it never happened. Since her maiden DIRECT flight to Enugu, ET has NEVER dropped Enugu bound passengers anywhere other than the Coal City. Even the Buhari foreign currency confusion could not dampen the spirit of the business travellers who patronize AIIA.

Yes, the foreign currency restriction was felt the first four weeks which made ET deploy her 737s. But, right now, the 752 and 763s have returned to the Enugu route.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
My latest contract construction project in Enugu, this shell structure of 8 flats till roofing is done will cost you only N18m. Call Tigerkenn Homes owned by Spyder880 to move into your site and give you the best of our fast and efficient services. https://www.nairaland.com/2289431/8-flats-3-bedrooms-construction

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Does anyone know the part of Enugu we have Bank road? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Agbani road, front of Mirage hotels.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
The nest containing the fruits of labour of some private citizens who are living in Enugu. In this area, it is a punishable offense to roof your house without stone coated roofing tiles, the other landlords will just sue you grin (dont mind me)

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Digitron:
Nsukka is the most underdeveloped and underutilized part of Enugu state. No government presence there at all
while sullivan wasted money in rural Udi.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by backtosender: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
OreMI22:
Its a great thing that old park is being redeveloped into a modern shopping site. My concern is that the place with those bungalow shops doesn't look good and may infact be a waste of land space. i think what is worth doing is worth doing properly. We could have had those types of open shops in Warri, Abuja or Jos.
banex plaza the same guy that manufacture banex paint and engine oil call (vinto banex)his from oraukwu anambra state this plaza is it the one in lagos or abuja?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Digitron:

There is no "government presence" anywhere else except state capitals in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2015
Unemadu:

There is no "government presence" anywhere else except state capitals in Nigeria

Sad but true.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Saturday morning work out, with Michael Okpara watching.........

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2015
Was it really a waste?

basilo101:

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2015
basilo101:

How did he waste money ?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2015
centje:
Was it really a waste?

It is not a waste, rural Udi is part of Enugu state. Nobody can stop me from enjoying every amenities there.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2015
basilo101:

exactly, that is the problem with Nigerian leadership, every leader focuses on his part and the state capital. agbani was develop by chimaroke UDI by Sullivan and ugwuanyi has now trying to balance the equation at nsukka
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Unemadu:

I disagree with you sir, agbani was unknown if not for chimaroke who moved ESUT there and also influence the sitting of the law school there. I don't think agbani would be this developed if not that chimaroke was from that area

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2015
Digitron:
exactly, that is the problem with Nigerian leadership, every leader focuses on his part and the state capital. agbani was develop by chimaroke UDI by Sullivan and ugwuanyi has now trying to balance the equation at nsukka

We get your drift
lipsrsealed
Contribute more and meaningfully (I am here to learn politics) and I won't see you AND the newcomer on this page as divisive mischief makers

You know what?
I really dislike your post...no disrespect meant
angry

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2015
Stingman:
Coal City rocks

1st pic- GATE hotel in Enugu
2nd pic - Upcoming hotel in Enugu, being constructed by PawPaw, Osita Ehieme. Courtesy/naijagists.com/
3rd pic - De Angelo Hotel & Resort

This is how it should be. Umu Igbo go home.

#IgbosInvestInSE#

I think it should be:
#IgbosInvestInIgboland
Or
*How does this Sound to you: Umu English go home,, invest in London
*Umu Chinese go home,Invest in Beijing
* Umu America go home,Invest in Washington

I have constantly warn against reducing the whole Igboland to just Southeast no one would listen until it begins to backfire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2015
While Strategic Northern politicians/jihadists continue to expand their territory claiming Central Nigeria states like Benue,Kogi,Kwara,Abuja,Nassarwa etc as part of Northern territories Ndi igbo are busy shrinking their true territories.
It is a shame

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Correction accepted.

#IgbosInvestInIgboland#

Udo na oganiru!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Unemadu:

its nt true in Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
We are seeing loads of new real estate, especially residential and hospitality sub-sector, coming up. Now we need to do more in industries and office spaces.

I was also at OAKLAND PARK...nice place to wind down. 2nd and 3rd pic..

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
spyder880:

It is not a waste, rural Udi is part of Enugu state. Nobody can stop me from enjoying every amenities there.
turnbyturn Nig Ltd. Nsukkas turn is here, hope u wont complain
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
milychocs:

We get your drift
lipsrsealed
Contribute more and meaningfully (I am here to learn politics) and I won't see you AND the newcomer on this page as divisive mischief makers

You know what?
I really dislike your post...no disrespect meant
angry
sir, you don't have to like every post here, I have a right to express my opinions, so if u don't like my post then ignore it. happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Digitron:
I disagree with you sir, agbani was unknown if not for chimaroke who moved ESUT there and also influence the sitting of the law school there. I don't think agbani would be this developed if not that chimaroke was from that area

Now it depends on what he meant by govt presence thats why i put it in quotation marks.

He says no govt presense in Nsuka but by your definition there is because UNN is there.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
When Is our turn coming, we the people of Greater Awgu that comprises of. Aninri,Awgu and Oji? If not for Ekweremadu and dodgedness of our people, we would have been backward.
basilo101:

turnbyturn Nig Ltd. Nsukkas turn is here, hope u wont complain

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Most of the amenities we have today is coming. From Ekweremadu and not the state government, I believe Ike negotiated very well with Ugwuanyi before supprting him to go governorship, Greater Awgu for 2019

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Digitron:
sir, you don't have to like every post here, I have a right to express my opinions, so if u don't like my post then ignore it. happy Sunday

Of course I do not like...or have to like every post here! shocked
cheesy

Anyway I am a woman
...and I reiterate...we are working for what is good for our land.....not what it divisive or wrong
I expect nothing less than a very good job from the governor or I would simply haaate! angry
So he had better not be partisan in the guise of what is good for the goose and all that
Cheers

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings kiss

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
I think it's more like favouritism or partiality.

spyder880:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
DikeOha882:
When Is our turn coming, we the people of Greater Awgu that comprises of. Aninri,Awgu and Oji? If not for Ekweremadu and dodgedness of our people, we would have been backward.
is greater awgu another senatorial zone ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.