Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1783598 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sunday quiz, where is this road in Enugu? cheesy

What is the name of this road?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
spyder880:
Sunday quiz, where is this road in Enugu? cheesy

What is the name of this road?
Can i do two ?
It must be : Rangers avenue

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
spyder880:

You are right to an extent, but there are some parts of Nigeria that were well planned, the problem is that infrastructure development was at a complete stop in the last 50 years. Enugu planners has done some appreciable work. There were no uncontrolled urbanization in most parts, except for inner towns like Amechi village and inner parts of Nike.

Gbam!
Apart from a few distortions, Enugu more or less retained its original master plan. Many cities in Nigeria neither had a master nor responsible government to regulate urban development.

Enugu might have a problem in Independence Layout Phase 2. Unlike Phase 1 independence layout where dual carriage roads were well mapped out in the plan, in the Phase 2 independence layout, there are no provisions for a major dual carriage way to gain access into the entire area hosting many, many housing estates. There needs to be a dual carriage that enters from Enugu-PH expressway and exits on Enugu-Abakaliki express road. Goshen estate built their main gate across the center of the main entrance road leading into Independence Layout Phase 2. Based on that structural anomaly, there needs to be an alternative entrance and exit to build the dual carriage into that area. Else eventually, it will not be anything close to Independence layout Phase 1.

That is why i applaud Willie Obiano of Anambra for taking the bold steps to remove illegal structures and street markets in his state. I also like that he uses the Housing estates protocol to develop which often allows well planned housing areas to emerge in cities.

Rochas Okorocha did very well in executing the New Owerri housing initiative. He built several dual carriage access roads into new Owerri over the Nworie River. That showed me Rochas can do great things if he wanted. Many Nigerian governors would have simply built one bridge over Nworie river and thus, there will be massive traffic on that single crossing point. What Rochas did in Owerri is quite commendable no matter the political party one belongs.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ttipsy(f): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cjrane2:

Gbam!
Apart from a few distortions, Enugu more or less retained its original master plan. Many cities in Nigeria neither had a master nor responsible government to regulate urban development.

Enugu might have a problem in Independence Layout Phase 2. Unlike Phase 1 independence layout where dual carriage roads were well mapped out in the plan, in the Phase 2 independence layout, there are no provisions for a major dual carriage way to gain access into the entire area hosting many, many housing estates. There needs to be a dual carriage that enters from Enugu-PH expressway and exits on Enugu-Abakaliki express road. Goshen estate built their main gate across the center of the main entrance road leading into Independence Layout Phase 2. Based on that structural anomaly, there needs to be an alternative entrance and exit to build the dual carriage into that area. Else eventually, it will not be anything close to Independence layout Phase 1.

That is why i applaud Willie Obiano of Anambra for taking the bold steps to remove illegal structures and street markets in his state. I also like that he uses the Housing estates protocol to develop which often allows well planned housing areas to emerge in cities.

Rochas Okorocha did very well in executing the New Owerri housing initiative. He built several dual carriage access roads into new Owerri over the Nworie River. That showed me Rochas can do great things if he wanted. Many Nigerian governors would have simply built one bridge over Nworie river and thus, there will be massive traffic on that single crossing point. What Rochas did in Owerri is quite commendable no matter the political party one belongs.

that nworie river have up to 4 inland roads connecting the old and new Owerri

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Dremca(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Abakpa nti ike
spyder880:
Welcome to Abakpa Nike, Enugu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cjrane2:
Can i do two ?
It must be : Rangers avenue

Very correct bro, you got it even as I had to block out the GT bank board to confuse people who wants to guess grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 3:45am On Jun 04, 2018
We need a system of private road construction. The government will never be able to keep up with the pace of the market and at this point is overwhelmed. Companies have to be able to make money from building roads as new neighborhoods mushroom up. If we find a formula for private road construction that has nothing to do with the government than you won't see a single dirt road or pot hole in the whole east in the next 15 years.

I propose Government fine landowners if there's no road in front of their house annually. They will come together and pay for a company to put a

Any ideas?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
We need a system of private road construction. The government will never be able to keep up with the pace of the market and at this point is overwhelmed. Companies have to be able to make money from building roads as new neighborhoods mushroom up. If we find a formula for private road construction that has nothing to do with the government than you won't see a single dirt road or pot hole in the whole east in the next 15 years.

I propose Government fine landowners if there's no road in front of their house annually. They will come together and pay for a company to put a

Any ideas?

Roads are financed by long term government bonds and recouped by taxes. Nigerian government doesn't do enough of both.

For instance if you are building city roads
the state will sell bonds to raise part of the money and tax property to pay them off. You have land sales tax, property transfer tax, property registration tax, parking fees.

Properties in the US pay roughly 2 month rental cost as property tax. In Nigeria nobody pays property tax except Lagos.

Onitsha with its residential high rises and density is supposed to lead in property tax. A building earning 2 million in rental charges should be paying 20% of that in property tax. Then the average Onitsha street of less than 300m with 20 highrises will generate enough revenue for paying back road bonds since 8 million x 20 years = 160 million

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2018
mktinsight:

Roads are financed by long term government bonds and recouped by taxes. Nigerian government doesn't do enough of both.

the state will sell bonds to raise part of the money and tax property to pay them off. You have land sales tax, property transfer tax, property registration tax, parking fees.

Properties in the US pay roughly 2 month rental cost as property tax. In Nigeria nobody pays property tax except Lagos.

Onitsha with its residential high rises and density is supposed to lead in property tax. A building earning 2 million in rental charges should be paying 20% of that in property tax. Then the average Onitsha street of less than 300m with 20 highrises will generate enough revenue for paying back road bonds since 8 million x 20 years = 160 million

I like the idea of bonds but the main issue is continuity. If a rival party wins then you'll have to fight in court to get your bond money. We're talking about animals that don't even pay salaries or think paying salary is an act of kindness. Again, lets think of something that doesn't rely on the government to run because if that's the case it won't work.

You're right about highrise taxes, but people will just lie about the occupancy rates, and rental charges. I think there should be a fixed charge after 3 stories. all residentials over 3 stories pay x amount, all hotels over 3 stories pay x amount all office structures over 3 pay x.
If you move into %age with our current structure, you're looking for trouble

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Arinze96(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

I like the idea of bonds but the main issue is continuity. If a rival party wins then you'll have to fight in court to get your bond money. We're talking about animals that don't even pay salaries or think paying salary is an act of kindness. Again, lets think of something that doesn't rely on the government to run because if that's the case it won't work.

You're right about highrise taxes, but people will just lie about the occupancy rates, and rental charges. I think there should be a fixed charge after 3 stories. all residentials over 3 stories pay x amount, all hotels over 3 stories pay x amount all office structures over 3 pay x.
If you go by this, then the property owners will most likely transfer the burden to the tenants.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Arinze96:

If you go by this, then the property owners will most likely transfer the burden to the tenants.

well, frankly, that's just how the world works. Especially if the tenants are the primary source of income for the individuals. Plus most properties being built in this erratic manner aren't rental properties.

This may incentivize homeowners to rent out properties they aren't using. Imagine if all of the mansions in the east were up for rent? or at least 25% of them, the cost of rent would plummet with would be good for the overall economy.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
I ll keep posting this until it gets to our dumb leaders.

Constructing roads with open gutter/drainage and no side walk must stop.

Modern public transport system. Gariki, newmarket and other 'motor parks' should be upgraded.

IVM long buses and mini buses should be used for public transport.

Upgrading our current central business district or mapping out a new one is a must.

Every building must have a portable water system connected to a central water station. "Wells" should be discouraged, you dont find such in developed countries.

Landscaping is must. An open central greenish park; something like Okpara Square but the surface ll be natural grass.

Decent public primary and secondary school in every local
government.

Well equipped hospital in every senatorial zone with Parklane as the central site. Parklane has to be upgraded with staff and modern healthcare protocol.

Modern markets. Ogbete, Gariki and New market are just an eyesore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

States cannot default on bonds. So it cuts across different administrations. The issue is tax revenue to finance it. Frankly property tax should be a percentage of what that property would yield in rent. If it's owner occupied it should be a percentage of the value of the property.

For rental property the state should collect 20% of average rent if a tarred road runs by it. For owner occupied they should collect 0.2% such that a 50 million property along a tarred road should be taxed 100,000 while a 3 bed flat valued at 300,000 should pay 60,000 per annum. Over a 20 year period the flat would pay 1.2 million while the house would pay 2 million. For an average street with 100 flats and 10 houses it would yield over 120 million enough to pay for the road.

For property owners it will tie valuation to infrastructure. For a rental property along a tarred road is worth more than one along a bad road.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
mktinsight:

States cannot default on bonds. So it cuts across different administrations. The issue is tax revenue to finance it. Frankly property tax should be a percentage of what that property would yield in rent. If it's owner occupied it should be a percentage of the value of the property.

For rental property the state should collect 20% of average rent if a tarred road runs by it. For owner occupied they should collect 0.2% such that a 50 million property along a tarred road should be taxed 100,000 while a 3 bed flat valued at 300,000 should pay 60,000 per annum. Over a 20 year period the flat would pay 1.2 million while the house would pay 2 million. For an average street with 100 flats and 10 houses it would yield over 120 million enough to pay for the road.

For property owners it will tie valuation to infrastructure. For a rental property along a tarred road is worth more than one along a bad road.

In this environment, who says states can't default on bonds? They also can't refuse to pay salaries but achieving that basic minimum is seen as a mark of excellence.

also, if you charge more in tax for a tarred road running by it, don't be surprised if property owners fight to assure the road remains untarred. I like how you're thinking but when you add the african factor, it's not realistic. When you work with percentages, you're opening the floodgates for lying and bribing the person at the front desk to cut favors
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofuzo: 2:46am On Jun 05, 2018
mktinsight:

I will kindly take credit for opening the floodgates. I go to vangaurd, sometimes thisday and now nairaland to talk about some of these things without any help from those that are supposed to know better. That's why I talked about the CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE, about the mediocrity going on in igboland. We need people like you that have experienced what you just described to speak up on a regular basis to educate some of the ones who don't know any better on how some of these things should be done. In one of my posts, I described how I can go from ngwa high school axis of aba all the way to the end of portharcourt road (one single road in aba) and collect 1 billion naira every single day in taxes. It might sound like an exaggeration but it's doable even though it will be advisable to start collecting same amount on a monthly basis before transitioning to collect on a daily basis. Lagos State is currently generating about 350 billion naira every year. FOLKS, anambra state should not be generating less than 100 billion naira a year instead of the 18 billion naira it currently generates. Same thing with imo state and abia state, even though, I think, in their own cases, their IGR is being stolen. There's no way any SANE human being should believe that abia and imo state are each generating a measly 500 million naira a month in taxes. Just plain old RUBBISH.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 05, 2018
Ofuzo:

I will kindly take credit for opening the floodgates. I go to vangaurd, sometimes thisday and now nairaland to talk about some of these things without any help from those that are supposed to know better. That's why I talked about the CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE, about the mediocrity going on in igboland. We need people like you that have experienced what you just described to speak up on a regular basis to educate some of the ones who don't know any better on how some of these things should be done. In one of my posts, I described how I can go from ngwa high school axis of aba all the way to the end of portharcourt road (one single road in aba) and collect 1 billion naira every single day in taxes. It might sound like an exaggeration but it's doable even though it will be advisable to start collecting same amount on a monthly basis before transitioning to collect on a daily basis. Lagos State is currently generating about 350 billion naira every year. FOLKS, anambra state should not be generating less than 100 billion naira a year instead of the 18 billion naira it currently generates. Same thing with imo state and abia state, even though, I think, in their own cases, their IGR is being stolen. There's no way any SANE human being should believe that abia and imo state are each generating a measly 500 million naira a month in taxes. Just plain old RUBBISH.

There are around 3 million working adults in Anambra state and it's IGR of 18 billion says the average working adult pays just 6,000 naira a year in tax. Lagos meanwhile with around 10 million working adults generates 300 billion in IGR or around 30,000 per person per year.

Lagos has one massive advantage over Anambra and that's it's multinationals and large corporates who pay decent salaries and pay PAYE tax which accounts for a lot of its IGR. Anambra on the other hand caters to the small man. Large corporates and multinationals do several things that barrow hawkers and 10x10 shops don't do and that is hire workers and employ accounting systems. They can easily be taxed.

For Anambra it has to transition business towards larger scale and formalization. It has the density in its cities. It has the international travel experience. It has to get rid of street trading, force people into shops, rig retail towards those with capital.

Everybody should not be an entrepreneur, 90% of people should be labor.When you have a supermarket you have premises, staff, electricity, furniture that needs maintenance and repair. You can borrow from banks. You can pay taxes not mama nkechi selling ugu on a mat or Ahmadu selling torches in a wheelbarrow.

Markets should be incorporated, regulated and taxed as corporate entities. Individual proprietors should be registered and assessed. All commercial property should be taxed.

The state government should do more for infrastructure in cities and law enforcement. Cities are massive cash generators, innovators and beacons of investment if nurtured well. City states like Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong figured this out early while the managers of Awka and Onitsha somehow believe that business will come despite the fact that dirt roads, filthy gutters, unkempt buildings and lawless markets characterize our cities.

Tourists visit European cities to marvel at buildings, galleries, bridges, parks, culture. London, Milan, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam are global centres of knowledge, production and culture today because the state prioritized their development.

Meanwhile, ANSG has governors who tend to tar the villages where their own people barely live in while leaving cities to wallow in their own vomit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kmariko: 6:15am On Jun 05, 2018
The East collectively should look east, especially Japan which is essentially run by 6 major companies namely
Mitsui
Mitsubishi
Sanwa
Sumitomo
Fuyo
Daichii kangyo.

Without these companies japan would have been … just another third world country...
South Korea used this template of Japanese system of selective capitalism to develop.... Via

Samsung
Hyundai
Sk group
Lotte
LG.

But it takes a committed leadership devoid of any "petty" primordial sentiments … that understands the difference between trivial entrepreneurial ship and need for corporatization to develop a modern society.
Nothing stops the 5 governors from putting their resources together and making the likes of innoson the Mitsubishi or Hyundai of the east for example.

Then again the world view of the current leadership in igbo land is limited to abuja and their vainglories'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2018
kmariko:
The East collectively should look east, especially Japan which is essentially run by 6 major companies namely
Mitsui
Mitsubishi
Sanwa
Sumitomo
Fuyo
Daichii kangyo.

Without these companies japan would have been … just another third world country...
South Korea used this template of Japanese system of selective capitalism to develop.... Via

Samsung
Hyundai
Sk group
Lotte
LG.

But it takes a committed leadership devoid of any "petty" primordial sentiments … that understands the difference between trivial entrepreneurial ship and need for corporatization to develop a modern society.
Nothing stops the 5 governors from putting their resources together and making the likes of innoson the Mitsubishi or Hyundai of the east for example.

Then again the world view of the current leadership in igbo land is limited to abuja and their vainglories'

Not just the leadership. The igbo business culture needs to evolve to embrace teamwork and complex organization. Igbos founded Nollywood but you cannot name a single Igbo studio or production house. They are still making 3,000 low budget films. Meanwhile it is people like Afolayan and Mo Abudu blazing trails in bigger budget well marketed films.

Companies like Innoson should have minority 30% shareholding by state government s. Then they are invested in his success and he should be producing the vehicles they use of similar quality to what foreign imports.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2018
mktinsight:

Not just the leadership. The igbo business culture needs to evolve to embrace teamwork and complex organization. Igbos founded Nollywood but you cannot name a single Igbo studio or production house. They are still making 3,000 low budget films. Meanwhile it is people like Afolayan and Mo Abudu blazing trails in bigger budget well marketed films.

Companies like Innoson should have minority 30% shareholding by state government s. Then they are invested in his success and he should be producing the vehicles they use of similar quality to what foreign imports.
on films izu ojukwu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
mktinsight:

This is key. If Igbo states have stakes in Innoson, he can go global because their patronage alone can keep the business in serious profit. With a booming business, Innoson can soak up most of our graduates looking for work, plus continuity is assured even if Innocent Chukwuma has grown old and died.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
asha80:
on films izu ojukwu

Sorry, who's Izu Ojukwu?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
spyder880:

This is key. If Igbo states have stakes in Innoson, he can go global because their patronage alone can keep the business in serious profit. With a booming business, Innoson can soak up most of our graduates looking for work, plus continuity is assured even if Innocent Chukwuma has grown old and died.

It's Innoson himself who hasn't gone public. How will they have stakes if it's still a one man's business?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
spyder880:

Sorry, who's Izu Ojukwu?

A film maker like Afolayan
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
spyder880:

Sorry, who's Izu Ojukwu?
a film director and producer... he is the one that produced.. he is the one that produced '76' .. type izu ojukwu and 76 in google

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2018
spyder880:

Sorry, who's Izu Ojukwu?
Izu Ojukwu is a legend in Nigerian film making, especially in Action movies. He's definitely very good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2018
I'm surprised that a lot of us do not understand the problem facing Igboland and truth be told, the problems will persist until some drastic is done deliberately by the Igbo leadership.

Our number one problem we have in Igboland is BRAIN DRAIN. If we're asked to name some of the most successful Igbo men and women, i can bet that 80% of them do not live or have their businesses in the south-east. You cant grow when your best brains are not their to help out. That's why we will keep lagging behind. Unlike the Yorubas who have their best brains in Lagos (Yorubaland), ours are also in Lagos, Abuja, Port-hacourt and other parts of Nigeria. Until Agbakoba opens his law firm in Enugu or Onitsha, Chimamanda moves to Enugu or Nsukka, Peter Obi moves his superstore to Onitsha, Uche Nnaji moves his clothing line to Aba, Kanu Nwankwo and Okocha build academies somewhere in Igboland, nothing will change. The little development you are seeing in the east is due majorly to Igbos who are based in the east. The best Igbos have done is to buld residential houses in their various villages where they hardly live.

The government also has a share of the blame because they are supposed to be the drivers of an economic revolution. If the governors of Anamra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi cannot even replicate 50% of the gargantuan projects that can be found in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, then let's not expect any change.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by theenchanter: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Good day guys, I'm happy to see the beauty of Enugu here but won't it be better if we have beautiful Enugu pictures on Google Images too?

Most Nigerian states pictures are awful on the internet, even Lagos and Abuja are not really better, let's try to upload our beautiful cities on that platform too cos that's where potential visitors or Nigeria enthusiasts check when researching Nigeria and it's not cool when they see disgusting pics of Nigeria.Remember, perception is very important.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
theenchanter:
Good day guys, I'm happy to see the beauty of Enugu here but won't it be better if we have beautiful Enugu pictures on Google Images too?

Most Nigerian states pictures are awful on the internet, even Lagos and Abuja are not really better, let's try to upload our beautiful cities on that platform too cos that's where potential visitors or Nigeria enthusiasts check when researching Nigeria and it's not cool when they see disgusting pics of Nigeria.Remember, perception is very important.

Thanks.

Please provide the link to the google pics and break the step in two or 3 sentences. This will enable those who have pictures to easily upload without being discouraged because they can't find the site and they don't know the steps.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by signz: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Afam4eva:
I'm surprised that a lot of us do not understand the problem facing Igboland and truth be told, the problems will persist until some drastic is done deliberately by the Igbo leadership.

Our number one problem we have in Igboland is BRAIN DRAIN. If we're asked to name some of the most successful Igbo men and women, i can bet that 80% of them do not live or have their businesses in the south-east. You cant grow when your best brains are not their to help out. That's why we will keep lagging behind. Unlike the Yorubas who have their best brains in Lagos (Yorubaland), ours are also in Lagos, Abuja, Port-hacourt and other parts of Nigeria. Until Agbakoba opens his law firm in Enugu or Onitsha, Chimamanda moves to Enugu or Nsukka, Peter Obi moves his superstore to Onitsha, Uche Nnaji moves his clothing line to Aba, Kanu Nwankwo and Okocha build academies somewhere in Igboland, nothing will change. The little development you are seeing in the east is due majorly to Igbos who are based in the east. The best Igbos have done is to buld residential houses in their various villages where they hardly live.

The government also has a share of the blame because they are supposed to be the drivers of an economic revolution. If the governors of Anamra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi cannot even replicate 50% of the gargantuan projects that can be found in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, then let's not expect any change.

I quite agree with you.

However, it can be claimed that without restructuring the state Governors can't do much.

Any ideas how we can bring back our Brains & reducing brain drain in the east?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
theenchanter:

Thanks.
Where do you think Google gets their images from? They get their images from sites like nairaland. I'm not aware of any platform by google for people to upload images.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by aribisala0(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
mktinsight:

Igbos founded Nollywood? really?

That is news to me

I better question it now before it becomes gospel

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by letusbepieces: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
aribisala0:
Igbos founded Nollywood? really?

That is news to me

I better question it now before it becomes gospel

YORUBA FOUNDED NOLLYWOOD, OYA LEAVE THIS PLACE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.