Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1783378 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
ak47mann: nwanne hapu zie umu enugu na ha amarugo na onwere ife du iche....

Nwanne kedu ije..

Ife a bu kwa nu eqwu mgbede ka anyi no ife a .. cheesy cheesy

Adim anuro mmaya nke ukwu.. grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
ACM10: ^
The building at the back is "IFESINACHI MASS TRANSIT EASTERN REGIONAL HEADQUARTER"

So ?? And why didn't they sweep the road the day you took the pictures ?? Road sweeping governor! grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
This road links Agric bank Roundabout to Enugu-PH expressway. It remained untarred prior to Sullivan's assumption of office. As a matter of fact, my gf lives there when I was @ UNEC. Sullivan did a masterpiece work on that road. I can boldly state that Sullivan is remaking Enugu state. Unlike his counterparts that boast on the media of turning the whole state into construction site. He does not even flag off any of his projects. But he works steadily and silently.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
chino24:

Nwanne kedu ije..

Ife a bu kwa nu eqwu mgbede ka anyi no ife a .. cheesy cheesy

Adim anuro mmaya nke ukwu.. grin
grin ok carry on..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

So ?? And why didn't they sweep the road the day you took the pictures ?? Road sweeping governor! grin
Quit hating! Appreciate good work.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
chino24:

We are developing a one-city-state not just the capital city. Anambra is a mega state, we don't dwell on petty projects like your gov does every now and then. The president has been to Anambra two time in 1 yr just to commission prjects. Has he come to your state since he he became president to commission even if it is sand? Its because there is nothing to commission. Nwokem grow up.

I am not standing for Enugu, and maybe Peter Obi has more completed projects than enugu governor, (without picture evidence) but I hate the way some anambra people belittle other igbos in their minds. the bone of contention here is that some anambra guys invaded this thread just to discredit another igbo people and their achievments just because they are not from anambra. They will fight imo and abia as well if the states start to do well, is this not bad belle?

This is very wrong, even when the people from anambra did not show a single picture, they are here claiming, like chino, that obi has commissioned more projects just because others are not empty barrels that make lots of clanging noise!

They are going to have a lot of problems because of this anambra insecurity complex which will set them against other igbo, ultimately isolating them and finishing themselves.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Show us a better picture from anambra!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
ak47mann: grin ok carry on..

Onye be mu okwero ka mu pua iro..can you imagine..?

She insist that I stay indoors once I enter house from work.. grin grin

Nwanne biko tunye mu uche ife m ga eme.. cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
The same road with well-pavemented walkway

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
chino24:

grin that is funny,u blame her? umu ADA fit steal her man cheesy dont worry when i come home u will use me as an excuse to leave house heheheheh..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
chino24:

The woman is right, before you give the maiguard wife belle outside.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
The same road with functioning streetlights. I must remind everyone that this road used to be scary @ night. My gf was robbed on this road in broad daylight. No one dare take this road @ night. But the crime on this road has drastically reduced. It is approaching zero at the moment.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
ak47mann: grin that is funny,u blame her umu ADA fit steal he man cheesy dont worry when i come home u will use me as an excuse to leave house heheheheh..

The woman sabi who she marry.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
van bonattel:

I am not standing for Enugu, and maybe Peter Obi has more completed projects than enugu governor, (without picture evidence) but I hate the way some anambra people belittle other igbos in their minds. the bone of contention here is that some anambra guys invaded this thread just to discredit another igbo people and their achievments just because they are not from anambra. They will fight imo and abia as well if the states start to do well, is this not bad belle?

This is very wrong, even when the people from anambra did not show a single picture, they are here claiming, like chino, that obi has commissioned more projects just because others are not empty barrels that make lots of clanging noise!

They are going to have a lot of problems because of this anambra insecurity complex which will set them against other igbo, ultimately isolating them and finishing themselves.

nwanne jili ya nwayoo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

So Mr president came to Anambra with all the federal might just to visit ghost sites..

Check out this, GEJ came to Anambra with all his member FEC. All the former governors. That shows how important the projects are..

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
van bonattel:

The woman is right, before you give the maiguard wife belle outside.
grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
chino24:

nwanne jili ya nwayoo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

So Mr president came to Anambra with all the federal might just to visit ghost sites..

Check out this, GEJ came to Anambra with all his member FEC. All the former governors. That shows how important the projects are..

Of course, publicity stunts to please the igbos and stay away from boko haram bombs in the north, he does not care if there is anything on the ground
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
I will get more pictures tomorrow. From now on, I will be complimenting Spyder's effort. This lull in pictures is too toxic for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
ak47mann: grin

Nwanne don't mind that 'odeku'

As a bachelor he (van bonattel) will not understand the mysteries of marriage institution..hehehheheh
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
van bonattel:

Of course, publicity stunts to please the igbos and stay away from boko haram bombs in the north, he does not care if there is anything on the ground

Keep at it..while others are venturing into the tall order of industrialization and your still busy painting roads constructed by Zik in the 50s. grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
chino24:

Nwanne don't mind that 'odeku'

As a bachelor he (van bonattel) will not understand the mysteries of marriage institution..hehehheheh
hahahaha Umu ADA once they marry you, automatically you are their property so that umu ADA outside dont have a chance.Pls be a good boy in the houseoooo grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
ACM10:
Quit hating! Appreciate good work.

Hating? Never!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
chino24:

Nsogbu adiro ma obulu na oga na enye gi obi uso...oge elugo mgbe m ga eje kpolu ezi ogeli m.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
achi4u: @Nightshift,,,,how life and every other things?

"kedukwanu maka agwo m na gi gburu"?

Sorry,i can't mail you through NL.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LordNaya: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ Chino why have you choosen to fail your promise you made in the thread that i single handedly humiliated the Igala and yoruba people trying to claim the oil wells in anambra that you would promote unity? Where was Nri Priest(Ode Aroli) when the Igalas and co were everywhere on nairaland spreading their falshood against Anambra ? Why must you join him in making Ndi Igbo a laughing stock through your numerous lies? Why do you feel insecure if other Igbo state is progressing? BEFORE ERI MIGRATED TO AGULERI, OKPU PEOPLE WHO ARE THE ABORIGINES WERE THERE, BEFORE MENRI MIGRATED TO NRI, THE ADAMAS WHO ARE THE TRUE ABORIGINES WHERE THERE. BEFORE ONUGU THE PUTATIVE 3RD CHILD OF ERI MIGRATED TO IGBARIAM, THE ABORIGINES WERE THERE AND ALL OF THEM WHERE PRACTISING THE IGBO CULTURE. NO TRUE OMAMBALA PERSON WILL CREATE DIVISION AMONG NDI IGBO BECAUSE THEY ARE INTRESTED IN FOSTERING UNITY UNLIKE SOME PRETENDERS HERE. However, if you feel being an agent of confussion and division makes you happy, then Ka Chukwu me gi ebere. Pls change. Anyway, some Enugu people also display these unfortunate behaviour too bad.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nsogbu adiro ma obulu na oga na enye gi obi uso...oge elugo mgbe m ga eje kpolu ezi ogeli m.

Nwanne ka mu gwa gi ezi okwu..ife a di kwa uto oo..

More especially udi nke mu a..ona enye mu joy rinne cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chino24: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Lord Naya: @ Chino why have you choosen to fail your promise you made in the thread that i single handedly humiliated the Igala and yoruba people trying to claim the oil wells in anambra that you would promote unity? Where was Nri Priest(Ode Aroli) when the Igalas and co were everywhere on nairaland spreading their falshood against Anambra ? Why must you join him in making Ndi Igbo a laughing stock through your numerous lies? Why do you feel insecure if other Igbo state is progressing? BEFORE ERI MIGRATED TO AGULERI, OKPU PEOPLE WHO ARE THE ABORIGINES WERE THERE, BEFORE MENRI MIGRATED TO NRI, THE ADAMAS WHO ARE THE TRUE ABORIGINES WHERE THERE. BEFORE ONUGU THE PUTATIVE 3RD CHILD OF ERI MIGRATED TO IGBARIAM, THE ABORIGINES WERE THERE AND ALL OF THEM WHERE PRACTISING THE IGBO CULTURE. NO TRUE OMAMBALA PERSON WILL CREATE DIVISION AMONG NDI IGBO BECAUSE THEY ARE INTRESTED IN FOSTERING UNITY UNLIKE SOME PRETENDERS HERE. However, if you feel being an agent of confussion and division makes you happy, then Ka Chukwu me gi ebere. Pls change. Anyway, some Enugu people also display these unfortunate behaviour too bad.

Nwanne biko gbahara..

I didn't meant whatever am saying here..

ife a bu kwanu egwu mgbede.. cheesy

Kedu ije..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nightshift: Sorry,i can't mail you through NL. Please reach me here: dennstevemichael@yahoo.com
Alright.I will mail you asap.

...nice sleep.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:34am On Dec 04, 2012
Oakland park.

Nigerians know how to name their business ventures. grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:35am On Dec 04, 2012
More:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2012
Still trying to upload pics on this damn thing!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:39am On Dec 04, 2012
More:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAdeoye: 12:52am On Dec 04, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Oakland park.

Nigerians know how to name their business ventures. grin

Hurray ! The pictures are coming in again! I was tired of reading many the childish but painful posts from frustrated jealous kids.
Suffice to say that I'm originally from Ekiti,and married to an Anambra man from Ichi town, Ekwusigo LGA to be precise grin grin grin.
So you can imagine my disgust at these wayward spoilt kids insulting each other over nothing.Tell me what makes Enugu and Anambra different except that Babangida decided to partition the states in 1991? Rivalry is a good thing when it is healthy,but what i saw here was misguided jealousy of kids who were really ignorant on the way things worked in Nigeria.I had commented somewhere that what happened to Ifeanyi Uba was an unfortunate misguided understanding of how Nigeria worked, so he started making noise about wealth, even though he had skeletons in his cupboard.Didn't he see Mike Adenuga, Aliko Dangote etc how they keep quiet and make massive money? By the time everything plays out, Ifeanyi uba will not only be poor, but homeless.I saw the same tactlessness in the kids arguing about Anambra and Enugu as if they were that different.Don't they know better? If an Anambra man is killed in kano,but accepted in Enugu, don't they know where "home" is located?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.