Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall (30156 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo) / Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) / IBB: The Real Reason I Annulled June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall by major466(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2014
Another lamentation thread to make Buhari look good. Like he's some kind of savior on a mission to save Nigeria. The guy who set Nigeria's democracy development backwards wants to come back and contest under a democracy he declared war on 30 years ago.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall by akoaki(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2014
Nigerians are endowed with talking and writing skills but these alone cannot bring positive change. Contructive actions are needed if nigerians must continue to survive.The citizens have been too docile and aparthetic and this position has been compounded by our belief and hope that prayers are enough to solve national problems. Regular nigerians love this country but our political leaders dont.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall by Topshow2010(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2015
God bless d writer wherever u re,though some of ur points are known to some of us here in Nigeria but I wud rily appreciate it if d writer can send dis vital piece to my for prosterity and future reference for my grandchildren to read.Its very clear dt d evil genius(iBB) will nt die well by d grace of God and evry kobo he had amassed for his family will surely work against them IJN.
This evil man had shed a lot of blood and he is stil shedding thru his sponsorship of suicide bombers.I wud av become a victim during d june 12 struggles but some of my comrades couldn't make .I wish Nigerian youths could channel their anger towards these evil despots and nt allow themselves to be manipulated by d likes of IBB,OBJ and oda wicked looters and politicians thru religion,ethnic bigotry and d likes.God bless d writer once again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG / APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / Soldiers Kill 27 Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.