Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape (10029 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Gets Makeover, Reduces Eyebrow Arch / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow / 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by OldGlory1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2006
@Bisisexy

U hook her brows up in Lagos, and she hooks u up with a Job in London? Are you legal to work there? Your post was a real eye opener.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by desiree(f): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2006
@Bisisexy

okay fine----let's talk better. Regarding the jobs, i don't really know about that area but i remain optimistic.

And yes big brows are gorgeous!!!
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by desiree(f): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2006
aloib:

hmmm waxing is what i do and threadning, i also pluck them with tweezers, a nd i shapen then everyday, waxing is damm expensive,

yes, waxing is expensive in the long run--- if you have to wax every 2 weeks. well, i pay £5 every time i get mine done. How much do you pay
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by desiree(f): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2006
snazzydawn:

hmmmm!!!bikini?!!!well,its worth the try.But I must warn you though,its really really painful.

Now, why would anyone go and have a bikini wax cry----I can only bear to have my eyebrows waxed because you get used to the pain after a couple of waxes. It's so blooding painful.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by bisisexy(f): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2006
ok
desiree dear,thanks in case u find any thing concerning the job, pls send me a mail here or on callbisisexy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by bisisexy(f): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2006
old glory u need deliverance with pastor chris oyahkilome, he comes to usa for crusade, pardon me if i didn,t get u right, how was my post an eye opener?is it bad for me to make friends here,since am going to london, are u paying my air fare?did u buy me my honda element?what,s ur stress,it,s because of u two face idibia sang some people act like they know it all
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by desiree(f): 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2006
@ bisisexy

Haba!!! don't fight cheesy I will holla at you soon.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by OldGlory1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2006
@Bisisexy

I am sorry, i did not buy your ticket nor did i pay for your 2003-05 Honda Element. I just found it strange how we went from Eyebrows, to Jobs. But you still did not answer my question. Are you legal to work there? If you are ever in the US, i might use some advice on my haircut and i might be able to hook u up with a Job.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by Skidoc(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2006
Woohoo, how come I didn't check back on this thread all this while. Old Glory, you are a BIG BIG FOOL. Grandmaster of all Nairaland Numbskulls. grin grin
Ofunne, good point. I just purposely picked on the girl because she was claiming to have luscious eyebrows, that seems like someone seeking for some little attention. I knew she was obviously expecting some nice comments about her "luscious" eyebrow, so I decided to answer the opposite. All these peops that come here to blow mouth sha. tongue Report me if you like, hehehe.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by Rhodalyn(f): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2006
skidoc cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by OldGlory1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2006
@Skidoc

The more you open your mouth, the more ridiculous you sound. You wanted to give her opposite sentiments than what she would have expected right? Only a Jock with a peanut Brain, thinks that way. Of all topics to make yourself relevant is one about eyebrows. Please keep commenting and make my day.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by desiree(f): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2006
Geez, looks like someone just ran out of their ADHD pills

@old glory
just ignore this fool or rather lets all start an appeal toward his final sex change because without that his psychotic behavior will continue.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by Skidoc(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2006
Two frigging fools. Keep keeping on with it, Mr Old Glory you excel at stupidity tongue. Desiree, How did you know ADHD pills if not that you've been taking it? Mad Sad Girl. You need a life.

You are both intellectually handicapped. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by Rhodalyn(f): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2006
Mad Sad Girl.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by aloib(f): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2006
desiree:

yes, waxing is expensive in the long run--- if you have to wax every 2 weeks. well, i pay £5 every time i get mine done. How much do you pay

dunno the conversion rate, but its damm expensive, anyways stopped waxing my legs wen i could easily shave like 2wice a week,
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by OldGlory1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2006
Skidoc

It looks like u need something on your body waxed. Somebody please help this disturbed man with some tips on how to look, act and speak like a girl. He is trying hard to become a woman. Maybe you need help with your brows Skidoc, just come out nicely and ask for help,instead of making a fool of yourself. Angry old man with personality issues.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by desiree(f): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2006
I can't believe this dude is still on my thread grin grin grin either he is fascinated by my demeanor or just a plain on line stalker.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by reniks(f): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2006
I have full eyebrows too and if well-arched it looks beautiful,the problem is keeping it clean.I'm actually tired of the constant trimming.Once the shaping starts,it has to continue.I'm not even considering waxing cos of the pain so i just make do with the eyebrow trimmer.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by hotangel2(f): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2006
The eyebrow trimmer is okay. At least that's wat i use.

DO you know that beyonce doesn't have one "eyebrow style". I changes.

So im actually thinking, why not just arch ur eyebrow in a way that it'll fit ur face? U know? Beyonce's eyebrow fits her face, everyone knows wat fits their face. Personaly, i can't do the tiny line eyebrows, but my friend does it, and she looks hot in it. My eyebrow has to be full, as in to some degree.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by eveseh(f): 8:26pm On May 07, 2006
no idea?
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by SvS(f): 4:58pm On May 26, 2006
to takinnoye
your name is tosin?my name is tosin as well
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by Rhodalyn(f): 4:59pm On May 26, 2006
so?? grin
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by SvS(f): 10:49am On May 27, 2006
Rhodalyn:

so?? grin
so its interesting that his or her name is tosin and so u shouldnt ask q's that make other pple look stupid
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by Rhodalyn(f): 8:04pm On May 27, 2006
hey! cheesy cum'on hun cheesy i was only just kidding kiss
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by SvS(f): 9:30pm On May 27, 2006
oh sorry i didnt realise that pumpkin,but i rily dont come across pple hu r tosin out where i live.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by Glamourgal(f): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2007
always get it threaded wink
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by omogenaija(f): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2007
Glamourgal:

always get it threaded wink

always smiley
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by sammyjl(f): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2007
Be yourselves ppl
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by Attention(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2007
This tread is quite interesting as i read through Desiree's lashes to Skidoc. I also noticed that everyone then became careful and very polite with their responses to Desiree. Really a nice one!

On the eyebrow, you deserve the best!
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by miekova(f): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2012
meet a professional to shape it for you and maintain that shape by constantly trimming the little hair as they grow.
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
desiree:
Any experienced beautician or a hardcore beauty junky in the house

I have very full and luscious eyebrows and wanted to know the best way to keep it clean and still maintain the fullness, I'm also thinking of getting an eyebrow tint for the summer. I have tried waxing, threading(Asian method) and plucking with the tweezers.

Any help from my CHICAS in the house? grin
get a professional who can actually do it to do it for you...also makes sure the shape of ur face goes with the shape u want to get. you dont want to end up looking like Wizadora
Re: Best Way To Achieve The Beyoncé Style Eyebrow Shape by bedivine: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
@desiree honey full brows are the IN thing and don't let anyone over wax or over shape them. Ladies are looking for those brows you have, every1 seems to be going au naturel these days. Since you stay outside the country I can't be much help. But one trick i use to creating that celebrity brow look is to use a small angled pencil brush with the tip dipped in concealer or foundation. Use it on your brow edges to clean it up and create the arch you need after filling in your brows. The concealer/foundation will also hide Most importantly try to follow your natural arch as best as you can.

For more beauty and makeup tips please see www.facebook.com/beautydivinemakeupstudio or www.twitter.com/bedivine_studio

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learning How To Make Your Own Dress? Join Me Here. / Milk In Black Soap Recipe / Senegalese Twist Vs Kinki Twist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.