Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (46680 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
Boss, get your facts right!
If an ordinary maybach comes with other accessories e.g bullet proof etc , then it can be that much. The stand alone cost of a maybach is not as expensive as a Bugatti!
I won't get into arguments with you as you clearly are concerned about cars. I'm concerned about ur plight in Nigeria

harakiri: With a price tag of between $1.7 to $2.5 million dollars, it's not the most expensive car in the world. The most expensive car in the world is the Maybach Excelero tagged at $8 million dollars.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
harakiri: With a price tag of between $1.7 to $2.5 million dollars, it's not the most expensive car in the world. The most expensive car in the world is the Maybach Excelero tagged at $8 million dollars.
its was among top ten. Number 6 i tink as at 2011
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
9jadelta:
where u see am? Are u d one driving it or Tinubu grin
No, Bro I am a car freak, but I dont see myself drawing such attention.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by harakiri(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: There is Maybach in Lagos too.....have the pix on my BB but I cant upload...

I'm not talking of Maybach sedans that cost between $400k to $500k. I am talking about a supercar built by Maybach called the Excelero. Google it and i can bet you, even in the city it was built...there are few people that have seen it with their two eyes.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by r231(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by harakiri(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
defbond1: Boss, get your facts right!
If an ordinary maybach comes with other accessories e.g bullet proof etc , then it can be that much. The stand alone cost of a maybach is not as expensive as a Bugatti!
I won't get into arguments with you as you clearly are concerned about cars. I'm concerned about ur plight in Nigeria

Please read well before replying. I said MAYBACH EXCELERO not Maybach sedan. Google up "Maybach Excelero" and see the price tag for yourself.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Rex123(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Thats the price of just 2 duplexes in Lekki Phase 1 and it may be not even buy a mansion at Banana Island......

Dude do ♈̷̴☺u no wat U̶̲̥̅̊ re saying ? 2.2 million dollars, and U̶̲̥̅̊ re saying dat d price of two duplex. †ђξ money will rehabilitate our government hospitals and do some basic social amenities.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
dis is A BB DP
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
ib55: Came across a trend in this section some time back.
A bugatti was spotted in lagos.
It turned out to be a lair!
Just driving in Abuja now and right in front of me a bugatti!
First thing that came to my mind was see our money!
It ok to spot one in lagos cos its a commercial hub. But Abuja.......... Na government money!

Are you Darkknightmotorsport by any chance?

This same pic is on his twitterpage......or did you upload it there.

He tweeted that he heard one came into Abuja a few days ago.

I believe it, and it may be a business man or oil magnate etc.

There is so much money in Nigeria, that it is not beyond some to own this car.

This darkknightsmotorsport has a youtube page. He and his friends own luxury cars and drive (more like race) them around Abuja.

I don't doubt that this car is in Abuja for one minute. At the end of the day, rich Nigerians have developed expensive taste, just like their counterparts the world over.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by okeyxyz(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
ib55: Came across a trend in this section some time back.
A bugatti was spotted in lagos.
It turned out to be a lair!
Just driving in Abuja now and right in front of me a bugatti!
First thing that came to my mind was see our money!
It ok to spot one in lagos cos its a commercial hub. But Abuja.......... Na government money!

I'm still trying to make any sense of this post. There is no two sentences that are related to one other. in-fact only the bolded makes any sense & related to the picture. Must you post some silly combination of words??
please just post the picture, simples. no more, no less.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
harakiri:

I'm not talking of Maybach sedans that cost between $400k to $500k. I am talking about a supercar built by Maybach called the Excelero. Google it and i can bet you, even in the city it was built...there are few people that have seen it with their two eyes.
Okay, thats a lot of money, but its affordable. We have billionaires littered along the streets of V/Lekki axis, if you have a banker friend, just a clue on amounts people have in their accounts. On one occasion, my account officer mistakenly texted, me someone's account balance, and I called to say it cant be mine...he apologized and said the message was for someone else. I was shocked at the amount and he told me thats small. The banks have private accounts now, that even regular bank staff cant see the balance except financial advisors. Too much money in this country they call failed state. I dont know the yardsticks for the opinion though.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
Me I don talk say I no go talk about naija matter again, if the ppl dey live in suffering, dey smile in suffering, come they vote for the ppl wey dey make dem suffer, wetin kan be my own? Pfft

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
Boss, you are in Africa. Im not. If I wanted to be rude, I would have added shut up. Be good.

http://www.thesupercars.org/top-cars/most-expensive-cars-in-the-world-top-10-list/

harakiri:

Please read well before replying. I said MAYBACH EXCELERO not Maybach sedan. Google up "Maybach Excelero" and see the price tag for yourself.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2012
Seun: Apart from the price, the running cost of the car per year is $300,000, and that's for normal operation. Every-time it breaks down or needs maintenance, you'll have to ship it back to the manufacturers in Italy. Even if you have the money, you won't enjoy it. So I doubt that such a car could be in Nigeria.

For those of u in doubt look at the truck in front, its FERMA( federal roads maintenance agency). For those that know Abuja very well the road is berger heading to
mabushi.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
okeyxyz:

I'm still trying to make any sense of this post. There is no two sentences that are related to one other. in-fact only the bolded makes any sense & related to the picture. Must you post some silly combination of words??
please just post the picture, simples. no more, no less.
I guess u didn't go to school, u silly man, nobody here is complaining. Mschew, una like to dey vex person self. Go and sleep jo,
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
This is the second Bugatti I have seen in abuja, picture wise though. The 1st one is white. Spotted in Gwarinpa by my Inlaw. Do not be deceived, there are several of them there.
ib55:

For those of u in doubt look at the truck in front, its FERMA( federal roads maintenance agency). For those that know Abuja very well the road is berger heading to
mabushi.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Seun(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2012
ib55: For those of u in doubt look at the truck in front, its FERMA( federal roads maintenance agency). For those that know Abuja very well the road is berger heading to mabushi.
What kind of camera did you use? Why is the picture cropped? Can you post the original picture you took? Thanks a million.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
Why are people relating this car to people going without food and hospital care?

We have decided to build Nigeria around the principles of capitalism. Even with people driving this type of car or buying private jets, we should still have adequate medical care, education etc.

In other places in the west they have both, don't they?

Besides if you are able bodied men or woman...........woe betide you if anybody should come and feed you.

Aside from an adequate social service of course.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by basher(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
9jadelta:
the car cost around 1.5 to 2million which is abt 200million.. Which igbo trader will waste such money on car exept he is politician or a ritualist (even satan no dey give that kind money to ritualist)

So every Igbo man is a trader? If we have to reason that way, does that make every Niger deltan a kidnapper, creek pirate or armed robber?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by violent(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2012
defbond1: That is the most expensive car in the world!
No insurance company has been able to insure that car in the UK. Last time it was exhibited on MPH it was kept within a fenced barrier. Cos the insurers wouldn't insure it cos of its price. .

This statement is patently untrue!..get your damn facts right! You can't drive a Veyron in the UK without insurance!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Amecharaovoko(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
Rex123:

Dude do ♈̷̴☺u no wat U̶̲̥̅̊ re saying ? 2.2 million dollars, and U̶̲̥̅̊ re saying dat d price of two duplex. †ђξ money will rehabilitate our government hospitals and do some basic social amenities.
I dont get u clear, but $2.2M Cant buy a mansion in VGC
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by harakiri(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
defbond1: Boss, you are in Africa. Im not. If I wanted to be rude, I would have added shut up. Be good.

http://www.thesupercars.org/top-cars/most-expensive-cars-in-the-world-top-10-list/

From the way you keep hinting on me being in Africa, it's quite obvious that living in a foreign land means the whole world to you. You are probably one of those that went either by road or in a ship hence the reason your head is still in the clouds at your "achievement". Anyways, being abroad doesn't translate into being enlightened (but that's something ignoramuses like you wouldn't understand). Anyways, look up these links and update your empty brain :

http://www.therichest.org/tag/maybach-exelero-price/

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/08/19/birdman-cant-pay-for-his-new-8-million-maybach-exelero/

Dumba$$!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
Wouldn't argue with you! I gave you a list of worlds most expensive car, you gave a list of richest people! You are not just dumb also retarded! How many times will I say if that Bugatti has got added accessories Then it will cost triple that amount of the maybach.
Now I'll be rude: shut up! End of.
[quote author=harakir
From the way you keep hinting on me being in Africa, it's quite obvious that living in a foreign land means the whole world to you. You are probably one of those that went either by road or in a ship hence the reason your head is still in the clouds at your "achievement". Anyways, being abroad doesn't translate into being enlightened (but that's something ignoramuses like you wouldn't understand). Anyways, look up these links and update your empty brain :

http://www.therichest.org/tag/maybach-exelero-price/

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/08/19/birdman-cant-pay-for-his-new-8-million-maybach-exelero/

Dumba$$!!![/quote]
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
basher:

So every Igbo man is a trader? If we have to reason that way, does that make every Niger deltan a kidnapper, creek pirate or armed robber?

You're right,I remember once going past the house of the man who owns Bolingo hotels.

My mouth was wide open.......I actually mistook it for some type of museum or concert hall. It was his gate staff that explained to us that it was a house.

He actually built a mansion on the grounds for his mother to stay when she visits.

Maybe, 9jadelta means is that an Igbo man may have the money alright, but may not choose to spend it on a car.

He may not be wrong there you know.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by norrisman: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
bloody photoshop!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by harakiri(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2012
defbond1: Wouldn't argue with you!
One day you will get wise!

FOOOLLL!!!! Do you think being abroad is an "in thing" anymore? These days,people travel abroad mostly for shopping or holidays and they are back to Nigeria making their daily bread. Fools like you think being abroad is an achievement. Fools like you probably can't even afford a plane ticket back home...e-diot! And he calls himself "wise"...what a waste!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
No sir. It wasn't driven.
I said MPH motor show. Where cars are displayed.
It was one of the cars displayed. Shipped from America but was kept within a barrier; a cordon cos the organisers don't want people to touch it as no uk insurer could insure it. English isn't hard boss!
No one can drive in uk without insurance. How do u read?
violent:

This statement is patently untrue!..get your damn facts right! You can't drive a Veyron in the UK without insurance!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by ayox2003: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
Seun: Apart from the price, the running cost of the car per year is $300,000, and that's for normal operation. Every-time it breaks down or needs maintenance, you'll have to ship it back to the manufacturers in Italy. Even if you have the money, you won't enjoy it. So I doubt that such a car could be in Nigeria.

I dont think you know how much Nigerians spend on cars. Ask Porsche how many cars they have sold on the Island alone. I was recently at wedding and the Groom was presented with keys to Roll Royce Phantom 2012. Later heard that his father bought two. His father is among the subsidy cabal sha. lipsrsealed
I dont doubt this pix at all.

Frawzey
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by PatKing(f): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2012
That is FERMA (Fed. Road Maintenance Agency) vehicle in front of it, it is actually Abuja.
With the trends of events in the country, am not surprise!
I know a thousand and one persons who can afford it.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by BizBooks(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
The poster claimed to have taken this picture today (July 1, 2012). But this picture has
been on Twitter since June 29, 2012. So it is virtually impossible for two people to take
identical pictures of a moving vehicle from the same angle on different days.

See the twitter picture here:

[url]https://twitter.com/#!/DarkKnighttwits/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F220879745[/url]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
Why are you being aggressive? It all sums up who you are doesn't it? I can afford to buy plane tickets sir! If I was in Nigeria I would be able to send you abroad either way.
All the best. I thought I was talking to some enlightened human being!
harakiri:

FOOOLLL!!!! Do you think being abroad is an "in thing" anymore? These days,people travel abroad mostly for shopping or holidays and they are back to Nigeria making their daily bread. Fools like you think being abroad is an achievement. Fools like you probably can't even afford a plane ticket back home...e-diot! And he calls himself "wise"...what a waste!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by harakiri(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
defbond1: Wouldn't argue with you! I gave you a list of worlds most expensive car, you gave a list of richest people! You are not just dumb also retarded! How many times will I say if that Bugatti has got added accessories Then it will cost triple that amount of the maybach.
Now I'll be rude: shut up! End of.

Now i know that you are indeed dumber than a sack of bricks!!! Did you even check the websites?

Foooll!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyans Mock Lagos Danfo (PHOTOS) / 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) / Tesla Driver Who Brags About The Car's Autopilot Feature, Dies In A Horror Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.