Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 (6837 Views)

NNPC Fuel Depot In Kaduna On Fire (photos) / REGISTRATION Importers Game Challenge - N125,000 To Be Won / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by DonaldGenes(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2012
ayodeji1: Bastards!meaning they are robbing us from two angles,making money from the govt and from the people.this people needs to be gunned down.but what baffles me more is after this revelation,we will still be on the same level.nothing will be done about it.just like the vehicle plate number registration issue.isn't it better for us not to even know the gravity of what they are doing to us than to know and still keep mute?
my bro i like whta you said....am just incredibly speechless d way my coun3
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by gbomojomo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
NNPC IS ROTTEN
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by integrityfood: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
iF gej IS SERIOUS TO DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO THE PEOPLE, LET HIM QUERY PATROL MINISTER, THREATEN TO SACK sss BOSS, icpc BOSS, efcc BOSS AND min. of finance if the kerosene diversion is not resolve within 2 weeks and all culprit brought to face justice. Just simple instruction will do
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by sharks776(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
FRESHHHHHHH AIRHHHHHHHH grin grin grin grin grin tongue
IF I MADE YOU ANGRY, then try and avoid electing thieves into public office next election.
wuna never see anything sef cheesy
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by Phikom(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
donpeluchi: Nigeria is a travesty of justice.
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by TheMatrix3: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
...and the rot continues to eat away....deeper and deeper...a bit slowly sometimes, but surely embarassed
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by ajadek(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
born2fuck: who are the mumu people? I thought sensible people make comment here, shit
guy we ar all mumu in this country,leadersip is ability to get extra ordinary achievemrnt frm orfinary people,go to libya or egpt or some other countyr and all dis shirt with dem,if they come 2015 now are d one dat ist do party agent for them,stole ballot paper,beat/kill ur closed frd 4 them all in d name of 50naira and kobo of rice,untill all of us voice out b4 all dis shit stop,all of us shld stop voted 4 them,let war start now,we are tired of this meeeeee
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
Thank God,i dont use kerosene at all,its good to be rich.
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by jpphilips(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
gbadexy: Leave the president out of this, much as I criticize his administration, this is clearly corruption from the NNPC.
I wonder what the phock the bleeping larmode is doing.
Do we still have antigraft body in this country at all.

u talk like a kid, do you think any soul in NNPC's top management can cough without the president's approval?
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by 3rdparty: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
integrityfood: iF gej IS SERIOUS TO DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO THE PEOPLE, LET HIM QUERY PATROL MINISTER, THREATEN TO SACK sss BOSS, icpc BOSS, efcc BOSS AND min. of finance if the kerosene diversion is not resolve within 2 weeks and all culprit brought to face justice. Just simple instruction will do

It's not everytime that sacking works
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by DonSaZz(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nigeria is a fraud.the civil service stinks.On my way to d airport,going to stay in haiti.
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by AtheistD(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
This was in the probe rwport by Farouk Lawan. He mentioned the fraud, refused to mention or indict the companies (they are roughly 6 to 7 companies who are part of IPMAn and MOMAN). He also stopped short of asking the companies to refund the money. The total amount collected on subsidy for kerosene wss roughly 300 billion.

So what did he do? He recommended the same companies now be the only importers of PMS etc. And people wonder why the country has problems. Hoe can you reward thieves while blaming innocent companies.

This kerosene situation was clear evidence that Farouk was bribed to leave companies names out of his report.
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by Jackflo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
The most annoyin thing here in this country is our i don't care attitude we will still be buyin at that rate without shown action to let them knw our stand. 2moro they will do more than this and say, forget them them no get mouth.The most annoyin thing here in this country is our i don't care attitude we will still be buyin at that rate without shown action to let them knw our stand. 2moro they will do more than this and say, forget them them no get mouth.The most annoyin thing here in this country is our i don't care attitude we will still be buyin at that rate without shown action to let them knw our stand. 2moro they will do more than this and say, forget them them no get mouth. cry
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by stpat1(m): 1:06am On Jul 03, 2012
I was just wondering why DPK that is used by the common man is more expensive than AGO and PMS, Imagine undecided
Re: Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125 by Redstone(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
chuks49:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/the-big-kerosene-fraud-depot-owners-buy-at-n41-sell-n125/

It is a normal thing in Nigeria now, corruption can never stop in Nigeria, I'm sorry for saying this but that seems to be the gospel truth right now, unless something very drastic happens in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gtbank Profit Before Tax Hits N215.6bn In 2018 / How To Set Up An Online Retail Store In Nigeria / Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.