Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? (5306 Views)

Poll: Do Girls really use Voodoo (CHARMS) on Guys?

Yes they do: 58% (7 votes)
No they do not: 8% (1 vote)
Voodoo is Fetish and does not work at all: 33% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Traditionalcure, Spiritual Healing, Superstition, Voodoo, Magic, Facts / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) / Voodoo Or Science?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by angolag(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2007
Nairalanders what do you think about Voodoo? Personally I will like to share my experience 8 months ago.I saw a blackish bottle in my girls room,In the bottle there was a CROSS enclosed inside the small bottle, I was so shocked to see this and I wondered how this cross got into the bottle.A cross I know is too big to pass through.When I confronted her, She said her Mum gave it to her that its meant for Love and those seeking marriages and stuffs like that bla bla bla I did not object to that I paused and was dumb founded.But the issue now is that I don't really know If its likely she is using it on me.I have tried many times to quit this girl but she will not let go.Some times I sense danger.some times she indirectly insinuate marriage But I don't give a dammn. Of recent, I have not seen the bottle probably she must hidden it some where in the room.Though she cares but then, I am not ready for any marital commitment.The worst part is that our houses are close i.e one or to poles.So often we see except when I decide to go out of my area .Nairalanders What do you think of in this situation? Look for accomodation else where so as not to see her often?

Please advise.

Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by adekennis(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2007
I beg run for your life oo! shocked shocked
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by BlackMamba(m): 5:21am On Dec 03, 2007
Juju is real for those who believe or have some orientation in the culture. I'm not sure how you feel about the myth, but if it's negative, as I perceive from your post, then you may be stupid putting yourself through the stress of a relationship with the girl.

Personally, no voodoo is holding you back. You just can't decide between your attraction for the girl and your founded or unfounded fear. It comes down to your life choices which you must live with.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by ikamefa(f): 5:29am On Dec 03, 2007
na wah oh! its not as if the girl used super-glue to glue you down na? abi?

if you are serious about quitting the relationship no opor,jazz,[b]juju,voodoo, mangani [/b]can hold you down cheesy

omo develop a strong liver, face her and tell her you don't want her no more!

instead of blaming the blackish bottle with a cross enclosed inside " grin "

na today? cheesy
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by angolag(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ikamefa
I have told her several times but she keep coming around.You will not understand I am not the type of guy that gets angry very easily ,Things really takes time before they get into my head I don't just want to hurt her by beating her cos I think that is what she wants and I may give it to her if she persist.I never knew some girls can be persistent like this.I am thinking of relocating from my apartment.What do u guys think?
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by IykeD(m): 12:16am On Dec 04, 2007
Run away from her, where she will not set her eyes on you for at least a century! grin Well that depends on how old you are now.My candid advice, relocate bro.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:26am On Dec 04, 2007
shoooo shocked, abi she don jazz you to her, carry your load and run as fast as you can. some mothers na wai ya ohhhn shocked shocked
what sort of mother gives her daughter voodoo in order to get a husband. abeg just leave her alone now that its early, cus if you marry that one, heehhhhehhhhehhh grin grin grin na life imprisonment full of tears and sorrows you don give yourself be that.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by Zandra1(f): 5:36am On Dec 04, 2007
poster, follow the advise here if u want to and not thinking of beating her. What has prolly beating her got to do with the whole issue.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by angolag(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2007
For now marriage is none of the deals planned out and I know its definetly not going to work.At 23 I should not be thinking of marriage yet.But then trying stop her from coming to my place is what I am trying to achieve but house closeness has been making the whole issue to backslide.It there much harm to dating a Benin girl?I am just in doubt, are they persistent as such?

Please advise.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by legba1(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2007
angola g,what arant nonsence.i'll advice you face your fear.run bawo?tell her you guys are done with each other and stand your ground.this is your future at stake.your resolute and unwavering decision mater here.i dont subscribe to you taking to your heels,remember he who fight and run lives to run another day.just come to think of it,how far will you continue to runb;out of town,the country or where.run ma yanch.no be you call her say you wan do,then call her again say you no dey do again.abi wetin.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by adeboo(f): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2007
Omo i beg u still dey sleep with am?

Let me just be the first to congratulate you - you are married already.
But you guys na wa o - you know she has some voodoo for 'love' and u still dey sleep with am. well done.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by angolag(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
Adeboo,
You will not understand, I mean she is a such a pestering person and more over our houses are close so I am in a kind of fix now.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by waterworks(f): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2007
hmmm!!

i cant believ as u dey see dat cross u nor they take style backslide commot room!!

well if shes persitant u can be too. ure a guy 4 goodness sake breaking up is all ure good at! just be like this is not working out bla bla bla i just need to be on my own right now. to find myself, [yeah rite]
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by weebee(f): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2007
A child does not know juju, but calls it vegetable!
You had better run and dont ever think of beating her, what for now?
Her mother gave her juju to get a husband wont she go extra mile to hurt you
if she learns you being a potential husband beat up her daughter and chase her out of your house
Who knows weather you have promised her marriage now after sleeping with her you dont want her again.
I pity you o, you better do sometin fast if not you are O.Y.O
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by Nautillus(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
Juju, unfortunately my broda is very real.

If you have a gut feeling abt the this thing you gals working with, bro beta walk cos it might get to the point where up are stuck permanently to her.

Voodoo is very REAL
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ poster

reading thru the thread made me realise on thing. If indeed she used jazz IT DID NOT WORK!!!!!

she has not jazzed the minds of people who have volunteered an opinion; but you have argued or counteracted almost everything that has been said.

You want to know the truth. . . . YOU HAVE JAZZED YOURSELF!!!

when you've had enough of the relationship (by the sounds of it you may be addicted to the relationship) no amount of jazz will hold you back.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by ettehgate(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
no be the jazz de hold you down
na her boobs, her p.o.box de hold you down

omo 4get about that and look for other bigger boobs, to suck
other sweeter p.o.box to shag
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by saucekid(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2007
if you believe it works,e go work

but btw me and you,the tin no fit affect me
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by ifyalways(f): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2007
voodoo ONLY works for people that believe it works.
it does not exist or work for me.

@poster ,you either pack your baggage and flee for your life now or get ready for a marriage of sorrows,tears and imprisonment.the choice is yours anyway,goodluck.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by ettehgate(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2007
no be jazz de hold man with babe o
na her kini up, kini down, and her kini back
de hold man o

if you even leave her, e go de pain you
when you see anoda guy de go near her
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by angolag(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ifyalways
I do not indugle or believe it works but I have heard lot of stories about such stuffs you know now .Some times they are story related issues about such things but one never knows every thing on life that is why I really seek for opinions in here.

@Nautillus
I like to know have you encountered any of such things like people very close to you using such fetish items and concoctions?I saw one and every thing seems weired so I am perplexed here.

Could girls be so addicted to a guy after after some years ? I like to get more response so that I don't get the whole issue mixed up.

Thanks.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by angolag(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2007
@weebee

I NEVER PROMISED HER MARRIAGE,SHE KNOWS I CAN'T NOT GET MARRIED AT MY AGE.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by Eddygreat(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2007
shocked Guy do u know u got urself into this mess, u saw something like that in ur girlfriends house and u still keep on dating her and now u are tired of her u want to quite. smiley

Well as others have said, u will have to stay away from her until she hv found another guy.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by Eddygreat(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2007
Girls using juju on guys is real and works but it depends on u the guy as in it depends on ur fate. and ur spiritual level. 4 exmple it's not going to work for a real christain guy.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by angolag(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2008
Even if Voodoo works, I believe it will not last as what ever comes of the devil is fake and is bound to fade away with time.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by Millena(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2008
Eddygreat:

Girls using juju on guys is real and works but it depends on u the guy as in it depends on your fate. and your spiritual level. 4 exmple it's not going to work for a real christain guy.

Simple and correct.

angola_g:

Even if Voodoo works, I believe it will not last as what ever comes of the devil is fake and is bound to fade away with time.

Believe me, if you want to or not, juju is real and works. But it is not unstopable. It is fake and bound to errors or submission to higher powers; God's powers being the greatest.
angola_g:

Adeboo,
You will not understand, I mean she is a such a pestering person and more over our houses are close so I am in a kind of fix now.

Kai. U remind me of a girl. I never knew girls could be so persistant and stubborn. Even when I constantly gave this lady the cold shoulder, she kept coming back stronger like say love na by force. And to think that I no get anything in common with her from Adam. Not even a meaningful discussion let alone sex.

saucekid:

if you believe it works,e go work

but between me and you,the tin no fit affect me

Sorry dear, even if you no believe am, e go still work if you arent strong.

ettehgate:

no be jazz de hold man with babe o
na her kini up, kini down, and her kini back
de hold man o

if you even leave her, e go de pain you
when you see another guy de go near her

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by edwardaigb: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2008
Oh boy, e no easy to leave some women oooo, i ve been involved with a lady for over 7 years, she no get money, she no fine, school she no go and she old pass me with about 6 years. na now i done get my self well well. i dey look for house now because i wan go were she no go fit see me again. some women na senior witch. tidy yourself up and behave like mumu to her before you waka because if you dey use force, she go finish you. all the best
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by kalmebad(f): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2008
hello my fellow nairalanders, am not an active poster here,but i always like to make my contributions,when i see need to do,nevertheless an interesting forum i enjoy visiting everyday.u guys are really wonderful and please continue to keep it real cus i learn alot from here.

Who said the vodoo or juju or whatever name anyone choose to call it doesnt work?lets not all 4get where we are coming from before religion begins to wade a lot of things away.It does work for real,eventhough sometimes we may say that what we blives in, works for us.it only takes d grace of God and the faith/believe we have in God "How strong is ur relationship with God"" My advice my brother ,find a way to extricate urself,u need prayers for God to deliver u from her wicked charms,u might not be seeing the evil forces behind ur inabilities,beating her is not d solution out ok. For pple who dont beliv it works,ever ask why pple keep missing everyday even on d streets of lagos.for ritual huh?and if that works?tell me what wont work.

Woe betide mothers or women who bliv that the way to caputure a man's heart is by using vodoo. Love that is never real fades after a while. the evil manifest yes but never live forever. Alot are happening even from the immediate families where we all come from.JUJU ooo,VOdooo.Rituals, all of them work
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by amaikama(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2009
I think they must have seeing the book of Isaiah 4 vs 1 grin
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by thehomer: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2009
You said you've tried leaving but she won't let go yet you ask if the juju worked. Why not try moving out? You still have the ability to think this clearly and you're still asking questions.
Re: Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? by ogaprime(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
angolag:
Nairalanders what do you think about Voodoo? Personally I will like to share my experience 8 months ago.I saw a blackish bottle in my girls room,In the bottle there was a CROSS enclosed inside the small bottle, I was so shocked to see this and I wondered how this cross got into the bottle.A cross I know is too big to pass through.When I confronted her, She said her Mum gave it to her that its meant for Love and those seeking marriages and stuffs like that bla bla bla I did not object to that I paused and was dumb founded.But the issue now is that I don't really know If its likely she is using it on me.I have tried many times to quit this girl but she will not let go.Some times I sense danger.some times she indirectly insinuate marriage But I don't give a dammn. Of recent, I have not seen the bottle probably she must hidden it some where in the room.Though she cares but then, I am not ready for any marital commitment.The worst part is that our houses are close i.e one or to poles.So often we see except when I decide to go out of my area .Nairalanders What do you think of in this situation? Look for accomodation else where so as not to see her often?

Please advise.

So sir how far, how did it go,what happened,what did you do...someone else might need your experience...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote / We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You / Pastor Bakare On Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.